Basic Member
Posts to Date: 335
View Profile
Posted: 2021-03-27 19:49:54

Name: Sparkle

City: Johannesburg

Area: East Rand/Bedfordview

Full Profile: [View Sparkle's Full Profile]

I chose Sparkle from a very limited line-up (Ti Amo was very busy). But I would have chosen her if a dozen ladies had been available.
Sparkle by name, Sparkle by nature. She got me with her smile and engaging personality.
Pics don't do her justice. She had an exotic look, wonderful smile and gorgeous breasts. I was embarrassed to ask what her heritage was because I had no idea. She just has that mysterious look and great body. A sexy lady is a sexy lady, no matter what her heritage is.
This is a massage venue,which is what I went for, but Sparkle offers extras which are worth the extra fee.
Sparkle's massage is erotic and expert and the extras were brilliant. And she seems to enjoy what she does. She's very professional.
Great way to unwind.
The downside of this venue is privacy. Another punter followed me in and we obviously saw each other. At least we had masks on.
The upside is a lucky draw where you win extra time at no charge. I got 15min added on.
Thanks Sparkle. I left happy and stress-free.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 3/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 3/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Mr.S
Mr.S - Re: Review - Sparkle - East Rand/Bedfordview Johannesburg
Re: Review - Sparkle - East Rand/Bedfordview Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 60
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-14 18:57:52

Name: Sparkle

City: Johannesburg

Area: East Rand/Bedfordview

Full Profile: [View Sparkle's Full Profile]

This chick really aims to please, she went out of her way to ensure that the experience was as sensual as can be. She really knows what to do to keep you on the edge, she also listens to you and does things in a manner that you prefer. Lovely experience from the start to the end, treats you like a gentleman.

Sparkle is pretty and has an amazing body, I feel that these pics don’t show it off properly.. that’s the reason I chose her from the lineup. Perky tits + well shaped ass = perfect.

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.