Gold Member
Posts to Date: 3
View Profile
Posted: 2021-08-28 09:59:37

Name: Nana

City: Johannesburg

Area: Rosebank

Full Profile: [View Nana's Full Profile]

Had the pleasure to see this lady today.

The booking was over Whatsapp, had to confirm the time with her a few times.
She awaited me as I drove up, in a sexy red dress. She is small and petite and very sexy.

I could see some other girl in another little cottage but the rooms are seperated from each other, which adds some privacy to an extent, and they do make some effort to not be about when arriving / leaving.

There was a bit of a rushed element to the session; she said that she had to take pictures and the photographer was arriving in 30 minutes from when I pitched.
My booking was for an hour and I did clear and confirm with her if we do have the hour or not, which she said we do.

Communication is a bit of a barrier, but I am a quiet person and did not engage on that end and I prefer it that way.

The session started with a bit of a massage that quickly went on to the sensual; her personality and vibe is very friendly and excited / eager.

She was licking me all over and sucking on all parts of me, which I quite enjoyed.

She was also very receptive to receiving attention.
She was pristinely shaven with not a single stubble or hair in sight, and her pussy is aesthetically very pleasing.

As JoziJulez mentioned, breasts are large and augmented but not rock hard, so a natural feel to it.

Her ass is simply tight. My hands definitely spent the most time there.

After the orals she was on top of me and started riding, this is where the rushed feeling did surface again and she had me done after a few minutes.
I don't want to pound away meaninglessly, but would have liked to savour it a bit longer.

Finished with a bit of a massage again on her suggestion.

She did apologise for being rushed for her photo session and I ended up spending 45 minutes there all inclusive with an afterwards shower, which is fair enough.

Would definitely return just to enjoy her character and way of engaging with me and her overall eagerness.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 4/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Jiminy
Jiminy - Re: Review - Nana - Parkwood Johannesburg
Re: Review - Nana - Parkwood Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 9
View Profile
Posted: 2021-09-08 13:39:26

Area: Parkwood

I met Nana on an outcall to a hotel in Sandton. She communicated very well while she was on the way, keeping me updated on where she was and what time she would arrive. She was dressed demurely when she arrived. She has a beautiful, petite body with biggish breasts and real small ass. She is very responsive and really delivered the goods - not much small talk in between, but that is how I prefer it. I highly recommend her to all who like Asian girls.

The venue cleanliness and privacy was scored a default 3, because it was an outcall

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Telephone Manner: 4/5
Venue Cleanliness: 3/5
Privacy: 3/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Firetiger
Firetiger - Re: Review - Nana - Parkwood Johannesburg
Re: Review - Nana - Parkwood Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 19
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-13 10:35:21

Area: Parkwood

With some free time on Sunday,
I decided to visit Nana again.
Each time I visit my expectations are exceeded.

Nana is such a lovely lady and has a great amount of energy and enthusiasm.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

ethanh
ethanh - Re: Review - Nana - Sandton/Gallo Manor Johannesburg
Re: Review - Nana - Sandton/Gallo Manor Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 679
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-26 11:10:47

Area: Sandton/Gallo Manor

Easy to confirm details with this lady over Whatsapp. She gave me her rates and what she offers. I asked about a few extras and she quote me a price.

When I got to room and requested the extras she said she doesn't know what I am talking about, then I showed her our whatsapp conversation and she claimed she didn't type those messages...somebody else from the venue must have used her phone. BS story, seems like she just agreed to get me to make the booking.

That put a dampner on the rest of the session.

Regarding the rest of the session, she is pretty friendly, willing to participate, does a good massage too.

She looks like the pics, sexy figure, slim, smooth, tiny butt, big augmented boobs. But she has quite a few marks on her torso, nothing major but just letting you know.

Venue is okay, difficult to get to park at the back if you have a bigger car...be careful.

Overall, not bad, but not excellent. I think I might try one of the other girls here next time instead.

Ratings:

Personality: 4/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Service: 3/5

Will you return? No
Secure Parking? Yes

G-Man0
G-Man0 - Re: Review - Nana - Rosebank Johannesburg
Re: Review - Nana - Rosebank Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 128
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-30 14:11:10

@ethanh
Check these ladies all use the same phone. So possible you talked to one of the other ladies at the venue.
Always make sure to check all booking details in person with the lady in question!
Has happened to me as well, then I just ask her to get all the ladies in the room so that I can meet each one in person. Much better that way!
Just my advice.
ethanh
ethanh - Re: Review - Nana - Rosebank Johannesburg
Re: Review - Nana - Rosebank Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 680
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-30 16:45:43

I am quite sure she has her own phone, I messaged the other girls at the same venue to ask about the extras too. So I know they have seperate numbers.

But I take your point :)
EthanBlack
EthanBlack - Re: Review - Nana - Sandton/Gallo Manor Johannesburg
Re: Review - Nana - Sandton/Gallo Manor Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 25
View Profile
Posted: 2022-01-08 16:59:12

Area: Sandton/Gallo Manor

Quick 30min session. Good head and decent service. All in all a decent if not average punt for those that need a quick in and out.

Ratings:

Face: 3/5
Body: 4/5
Personality: 3/5
Telephone Manner: 3/5
Venue Cleanliness: 3/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Nana - Sandton/Benmore Johannesburg
Re: Review - Nana - Sandton/Benmore Johannesburg
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2022-12-30 09:43:25

Area: Sandton/Benmore

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
She's really chilled but quite small and short. The venue has a secure parking, very clean, with a great shower. Got there took a shower first, then paid her upfront. Layed on the bed and started of with a massage, and man oh man was that massage great,it made dick go rock hard, then she gave me a mind blowing bare Blow. Then when we got to the deed, i was soo hard, and we fucked soo hard and i ended up giving in, as her pu*** is soo tight. Lol and she still wanted to continue with the deed but i had to tap out. Not a clock watcher. Really enjoyed her.

Ratings:

Body: 3/5
Personality: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

* Until Gentlemen Society built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.