View Profile
Posted: 2021-03-28 15:20:57

Name: Nana

City: Johannesburg

Area: Rosebank

Full Profile: [View Nana's Full Profile]

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
Dynamite comes in small packages!

She rode me like an R1 and finished me off with a solid massage, before our time ended she started suggesting things for us to try next time :) Looking forward to my next visit

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

* Until bigchilliman built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Nana - Rosebank Johannesburg
Re: Review - Nana - Rosebank Johannesburg
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2021-03-29 04:14:29

She is new here and with no reviews. However, she looked so good I felt I needed to try her out. She is every bit as cute as she looks in the photos. Bubbly personality. She is warm and affectionate, so really delivers on a convincing GFE. She enjoys what she does and as a result I really had a great time with her.

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Personality: 4/5
Telephone Manner: 3/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

[deleted]
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2021-03-29 16:52:07

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
Great little body.. Great breasts tiny ass.... good punt few ladies there. Sisnt call booked watsapp..would be tgere again daily... also great V area..

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

* Until kyli123 built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
Nana
Nana - Re: Review - Nana - Rosebank Johannesburg
Advertiser
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-03-29 16:57:57

thank you Fir comment.
[deleted]
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2021-03-30 19:02:45

I haven't even been with this woman yet and I already know she is going to become my favorite. We've been chatting for a few weeks but unfortunately our timing never coincided but all I know tomorrow I am in for a treat. I've made a point to clear up my calender so that I can spend time with this special lady. I'll review in full after tomorrow's shinanigans
[deleted]
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2021-03-31 16:49:29

Very very disappointing. We've been chatting for a few weeks now warming up to our first meet due to me only been back in the JHB area this week after 3 months of being away. Everything was set yesterday I had made the booking for 1pm today. On my way from Pta encountered some traffic due to an accident on the highway, sent her a photo as proof and said I'll be 10min late, not a problem. I arrive at the venue garage opens get shown where to park by someone who looks nothing like Nana only to realise it was the scariest looking SM I've ever encountered. I get shown into the venue got asked to wait in a room until another lady arrives asking who am I here to see. I say I'm here for Nana I had booked her the previous day for 1pm. She then informs me she has taken another client and asked if I would like to stay and wait or if I would be interested in another lady. At this point I was so disappointed and upset because I've been anticipating our first meeting for some time now only to have her double book on me. Perhaps in the future I'll reconsider going back but for now she has lost me as a potential client

Ratings:

Body: 4/5
Telephone Manner: 4/5
Personal Cleanliness: 4/5
Privacy: 2/5
Service: 1/5

Will you return? No
Secure Parking? Yes

Mr Naai-do
Mr Naai-do - Re: Review - Nana - Rosebank Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 150
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-01 09:53:11

Sad to hear your story M.R...its a pity because she is a great encounter. But then again it is very unprofessional for them not to keep your appointment..the Madam probably instructed her to take someone else...(bird-in-the-hand)

I know when Nana was at Pammys and Shamrock she always kept our appointments...even when I ran 20 minutes late. New house, new rules I suppose.

Dont blame the girl, I think blame the establishment...she is an awesome girl.
[deleted]
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2021-04-01 10:38:42

On 2021-04-01 09:53:11 Mr Naai-do said:
Sad to hear your story M.R...its a pity because she is a great encounter. But then again it is very unprofessional for them not to keep your appointment..the Madam probably instructed her to take someone else...(bird-in-the-hand)

I know when Nana was at Pammys and Shamrock she always kept our appointments...even when I ran 20 minutes late. New house, new rules I suppose.

Dont blame the girl, I think blame the establishment...she is an awesome girl.

I have the same suspension and yeah I suppose at a later stage I'll reconsider a revisit
[deleted]
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2021-04-01 10:39:46

Sorry meant to say suspecion
Foxx777
Foxx777 - Re: Review - Nana - Rosebank Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 15
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-07 17:41:58

On 2021-03-31 16:49:29 MasterRevan35 said:

Very very disappointing. We've been chatting for a few weeks now warming up to our first meet due to me only been back in the JHB area this week after 3 months of being away. Everything was set yesterday I had made the booking for 1pm today. On my way from Pta encountered some traffic due to an accident on the highway, sent her a photo as proof and said I'll be 10min late, not a problem. I arrive at the venue garage opens get shown where to park by someone who looks nothing like Nana only to realise it was the scariest looking SM I've ever encountered. I get shown into the venue got asked to wait in a room until another lady arrives asking who am I here to see. I say I'm here for Nana I had booked her the previous day for 1pm. She then informs me she has taken another client and asked if I would like to stay and wait or if I would be interested in another lady. At this point I was so disappointed and upset because I've been anticipating our first meeting for some time now only to have her double book on me. Perhaps in the future I'll reconsider going back but for now she has lost me as a potential client

Ratings:

Body: 4/5
Telephone Manner: 4/5
Personal Cleanliness: 4/5
Privacy: 2/5
Service: 1/5

Will you return? No
Secure Parking? Yes

If you didn't actually see Nana, how did you rate her (other than the experience of the appointment screwup)?

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.