Navigation
ziggyjoon
ziggyjoon - Re: Review - Harley Sins @ Amsterdam Lounge - West Rand/Muldersdrift Johannesbur
Re: Review - Harley Sins @ Amsterdam Lounge - West Rand/Muldersdrift Johannesbur
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 437
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-13 16:54:58

A very Special and beautiful Lady, Harley Sin! xx
Harley Sins @ Amsterdam Lounge
Harley Sins @ Amsterdam Lounge - Re: Review - Harley Sins @ Amsterdam Lounge - West Rand/Muldersdrift Johannesbur
Re: Review - Harley Sins @ Amsterdam Lounge - West Rand/Muldersdrift Johannesbur
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 19
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-13 17:18:54

@ziggyjoon Thank you so much Angel. Appreciate you.
Cunilinkiss
Cunilinkiss - Re: Review - Harley Sins @ Amsterdam Lounge - West Rand/Muldersdrift Johannesbur
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 236
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-14 06:28:46

I love how you are always yourself and that you own who you are. I concur that you are unique and comfortable in intimate contexts. As you have probably been with your share of first time nude scenarios its no wonder it does not take you 30 minutes to get comfortable:))
Don't change.
Harley Sins @ Amsterdam Lounge - Re: Review - Harley Sins @ Amsterdam Lounge - West Rand/Muldersdrift Johannesbur
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 21
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-14 09:18:54

@Cunilinkiss
Awww Babe:D
Thank you for this special message your words have touched my heart and mean a lot to me.

<3

shaungovender
shaungovender - Re: Review - Harley Sins @ Amsterdam Lounge - West Rand/Muldersdrift Johannesbur
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 129
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-14 19:33:56

Name: Harley Sins @ Amsterdam Lounge

City: Johannesburg

Area: West Rand/Muldersdrift

Full Profile: [View Harley Sins @ Amsterdam Lounge's Full Profile]

I enjoyed my time with Harley. She is so beautiful inside and out, what turned me on about her is that we the same age so we related well on some conversations. It was my first body to body oil massage and I really enjoyed it, she also got a lot of respect for a punter's limitations which I love about her. Harley's skin is so soft and smooth that it felt like a cushion. Another first for me was the kissing, I don't kiss during a session but this session got so erotic and intense at one point that I just grabbed Harley and started kissing her and her response was suberb, she is really a sport. The deed was amazing, she even continued to ride me after I came, I thought I was going to pass out but it was the best feeling ever because she knew exactly how to control that tangling sensation. After the shower there was still lots of touching. Harley is really lovely lady and fun going,I will definitely return because that hour went too quick

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Curt
Curt - Re: Review - Harley Sins @ Amsterdam Lounge - West Rand/Muldersdrift Johannesbur
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2165
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-15 18:15:29

@JohannKoekemoer... eish boet, i have never timed a woman's orgasms but to say a woman is faking if she orgasms within 30 minutes???

Even my wife has a few orgasms within 30 minute.

Not all men orgasm at the same time.
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 24
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-15 20:00:54

@shaungovender

Ahh Angel, Thank you so much for your compliments, the beautiful words have touched my heart xxx

I am so happy that you enjoyed the session.

I loved our conversations and the connection we had on all levels :D

I still can't beleive it's your first body to body ;) you better come back for more soon.

Haha if you had passed out I would have done the nursely thing and given you mouth to mouth ... Hehehe

You are such an amazing person and a true gentleman. I must be honest your kissing not only surprised me but blew me away :)

I can't wait for the next time

Xxx

Advertiser
Posts to Date: 25
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-15 20:06:05

@Curt

Very well said, and very true.

I agree with you.
Curt
Curt - Re: Review - Harley Sins @ Amsterdam Lounge - West Rand/Muldersdrift Johannesbur
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2166
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-15 20:41:29

On 2021-04-15 20:06:05 Harley Sins @ Amsterdam Lounge said:
@Curt

Very well said, and very true.

I agree with you.

Must say, if it took 30min to make you orgasm, I would be embarrassed to say it.
Cunilinkiss
Cunilinkiss - Re: Review - Harley Sins @ Amsterdam Lounge - West Rand/Muldersdrift Johannesbur
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 244
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-16 07:28:11

Name: Harley Sins @ Amsterdam Lounge

City: Johannesburg

Area: West Rand/Muldersdrift

Full Profile: [View Harley Sins @ Amsterdam Lounge's Full Profile]

This review is overdue, but better late than never.
Harley is a bubble of energy. She always lifts my spirits and leaves me in a better space. A very beautiful lady inside and out.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.