Navigation
Harley Sins @ Amsterdam Lounge
Harley Sins @ Amsterdam Lounge - Re: Review - Harley Sins @ Amsterdam Lounge - West Rand/Muldersdrift Johannesbur
Re: Review - Harley Sins @ Amsterdam Lounge - West Rand/Muldersdrift Johannesbur
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 37
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-17 10:03:04

@Cunilinkiss

Thank you so much for your special words, I enjoy our time together :)
martinm
martinm - Re: Review - Harley Sins @ Amsterdam Lounge - West Rand/Muldersdrift Johannesbur
Re: Review - Harley Sins @ Amsterdam Lounge - West Rand/Muldersdrift Johannesbur
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2085
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-22 10:19:15

Name: Harley Sins @ Amsterdam Lounge

City: Johannesburg

Area: West Rand/Muldersdrift

Full Profile: [View Harley Sins @ Amsterdam Lounge's Full Profile]

I popped in to the Amsterdam Lounge to see Harley again. She is a bubbly and vivacious person. We started with a short massage and then on to some good bj work followed by some serious shagging. A good time was had by all. Thank you my dear. A xx

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 4/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 3/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Harley Sins @ Amsterdam Lounge - Re: Review - Harley Sins @ Amsterdam Lounge - West Rand/Muldersdrift Johannesbur
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 42
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-22 18:16:33

Ahhh Thank you so very much A XXX It was so good seeing you again.

I thoroughly enjoyed our time together thank you for coming all the way through to Amsterdam Lounge I really appreciate it :D

XXX

[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Harley Sins @ Amsterdam Lounge - West Rand/Muldersdrift Johannesbur
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-04-23 14:12:52

Name: Harley Sins @ Amsterdam Lounge

City: Johannesburg

Area: West Rand/Muldersdrift

Full Profile: [View Harley Sins @ Amsterdam Lounge's Full Profile]

Harley is the most amazing woman. Her full body massage is on another level. It is as close to a Nuru massage without Nuru gel, I have ever had.
We were able to converse without any awkward moments. Her body is phenomenal and she responds to touch like a pro.
Thanks Harley I will be back......

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Advertiser
Posts to Date: 43
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-23 15:22:28

@eye see you

Awww thank you so much for your compliments it means so much to me :D

Love your visits an it's always so good to sit and chat and have a drink with you. Thank you for the booking.

I am so glad you enjoyed my massage, I will let you know when the Nuru gel arrives ;)

Ismail16
Ismail16 - Re: Review - Harley Sins @ Amsterdam Lounge - West Rand/Muldersdrift Johannesbur
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 278
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-23 21:15:50

On 2021-04-13 16:31:31 Harley Sins @ Amsterdam Lounge said:
@JohannKoekemoer

Thank you so much for your awesome detailed review.

I truly appreciate you giving me this well thought out and honest review which is exactly what I always ask for.

As a side note I am a lady who is not like any other ladies, therefore if you compare me to studies and experiences I don't fit in.

I have never fitted into percentages or averages, because I have many things that make me stand out. Honestly faking anything is not something I would do to make you feel good about yourself, I provide a service not an ego boost.

I am blessed to have heightened senses which reduces your time and effort on me and allows me to have an orgasm while sliding up and down your back without much effort or expectations from you ;)

As for my body, thank you I am a Proud Mother of Two children an I don't require surgery to hide it. Xxx

Hi. I sent you a PM.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.