Basic Member
Posts to Date: 12
View Profile
Posted: 2013-01-12 16:16:19

Name: Kamo

City: Johannesburg

Area: Kempton Park

Full Profile: [View Kamo's Full Profile]

So I went to see this stunner today morning, you know how I like them booty'd babes. The venue was not hard to find, the entrance was securely located. The venue did appeal to look professional and discrete (as there was no one lingering around except for the receptionist lady and the cleaner moping the floors), and was very clean, must be a guest house. So I went straight to her room, knocked, and she opened for me, with a warm smile like she was so glad I came. I immediately could tell that she was a very willing WG. So you can imagine wanting to punt in the morning means i don't have time to start making a chat, so I asked her that we go straight into it. She asked me how I wanted it and I lied down on my back, faced her, and she started blowing me OWO, nice and slow, while her knees where in my left side, she then changed and split her legs on me, one knee on my left side of my legs, and the other on my right side, then she continued blowing me, at that moment, with her in control, I felt like exploding. Since she was enjoying it just as much as I was, I asked her to put on the CD, and ride me, she just smiled and got on with it. My goodness, the way she started humping me was like its going out of fashion, her booty bouncing while my hands are trying to hold them. Like I always do, I now asked her to turn around for doggy, and something told me that she was looking forward to this position cause of the way she turned around with eager. I started hitting it from behind while seeing her booty bounce and her small nice mourning sounds didn't help me, at this point in time, I really tried to hold the bullets not to come out so that I could enjoy just a little bit longer, but demn wasn't she doing her job too well that I fired my longest shotgun in recent history!!! To close off the show, we later chatted about how our holidays where, as if we were catching up. Definitely this year has started on a good note! Hell yeah I will call again.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
sibekob
sibekob - Re: Review - Kumo - Kempton Park Johannesburg
Re: Review - Kumo - Kempton Park Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2013-02-26 11:20:37

wow did any1 try kumo
sibekob
sibekob - Re: Review - Kamo - Kempton Park Johannesburg
Re: Review - Kamo - Kempton Park Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2013-02-26 21:43:43

thanx for the review brother i wana try her out. does she allow kissing?
mitchel316
mitchel316 - Re: Review - Kamo - Kempton Park Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 13
View Profile
Posted: 2013-02-28 17:22:18

@sibekob I didn't ask for kissing, but she also didn't look like she would refuse, she very kind. Come and tell us how it goes when you see her.
Hardmoves
Hardmoves - Re: Review - Kamo - Kempton Park Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 9
View Profile
Posted: 2013-03-04 14:30:50

I agree with the review. This is a great punt for booty lovers. A little far for me but I need a re-visit.
sibekob
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 3
View Profile
Posted: 2013-05-04 09:25:11

guys i met the punter wow clean body nyc hips awell wow thing is i came a little to early shes too sexy dats why famn kissing out of this world

snoopie
snoopie - Re: Review - Kamo - East Rand/Kempton Park Johannesburg
Re: Review - Kamo - East Rand/Kempton Park Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 7
View Profile
Posted: 2013-06-16 20:19:29

Name: Kamo

City: Johannesburg

Area: East Rand/Kempton Park

Full Profile: [View Kamo's Full Profile]

The lady is without a doubt bootylicious......got there and had to wait for almost 30mins before I could go into the venue as her "brother" was around....then 10mins into her room-pizza delivery and I had to "hide"in the shower....she asked me what I wanted all the way and that's irritating as she needs to get a hint and run with it. Lazy in bed and I just had to do what I had to do to get off.......Not taking anything away from the other reviews but that my unfortunate experience with the lady......will I return no, was it worth the long drive from jhb north, No. Nothing personal,just for the benefit of other punters...

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 3/5
Telephone Manner: 3/5
Venue Cleanliness: 1/5
Personal Cleanliness: 2/5
Privacy: 2/5
Service: 1/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Kamo - Kempton Park Johannesburg
Less than 10 posts
Posted: 2013-06-17 09:55:40

Did she remove her tattoos cause I don't see them on the pic
sibekob
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 4
View Profile
Posted: 2013-06-17 11:52:23

I see my brother i enjoyed with her but i must say shes hot. with clean pussy
sibekob
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 6
View Profile
Posted: 2013-06-19 11:01:19

Kamo is the best clean all people get tired aswell so i dnt minh m hooked to her light skin pelvic fuck id great

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.