Basic Member
Posts to Date: 80
View Profile
Posted: 2021-03-03 01:20:32

Name: Vera

City: Johannesburg

Area: Sandton/Rivonia

Full Profile: [View Vera's Full Profile]

Vera's ad says she has a "strong sexual appetite" and a desire to please and be pleased, and she's not lying!

The house she is working in is easy to find, and well-maintained. She literally jumped into my arms when I arrived, and as soon as monetary formalities were sorted out, she arrived back to the room and almost immediately she launched into OWO. Seeing her naked, I had to join in pleasuring her, and the 69 was spectacular, with plenty of variation and attention to balls as well.

As we moved further onto the bed, passionate kisses and little nips of the neck followed, and I enjoyed caressing that lovely body. She was ready to put on the condom and get to the main act, but I couldn't resist taking some more time to muff her...as I added a finger, I could feel just how tight she could grasp with that lovely pussy. As her excitement increased, her moans were almost a low growl of pleasure...

Soon I was inside her, and her legs opened wide to receive me in missionary. I sat up to be able to stimulate her clitoris, but she beat me to it, her finger rubbing rapidly as she pulled her legs up high to her chest. Other positions followed, and I'll not go into any more detail than to say the ending left me completely drained.

I think what happens in a booking with Vera could vary a great deal; the best way to approach a booking is to let her carnal imagination run rampant and go with the flow (and take your vitamins beforehand). Her personality is as larger-then-life as her sexual appetite and energy, and one cannot feel a second of boredom around her. With a sexy lilt of french accent in her speech and with that insane energy, she could probably make reading the dictionary sound riveting.

Her new place is so much better than her old place, and that is a big improvement from her Dakota alter ego. The only negative is giving the boom guard your destination address, hence the 4 for privacy.

Otherwise, if you feel like an adventure, she's tops.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Vera - Sandton/Rivonia Johannesburg
Re: Review - Vera - Sandton/Rivonia Johannesburg
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2021-04-13 02:19:23

Area: Sandton/Rivonia

The review by Articus sounded wonderful, but I'm afraid me experience wasn't the same. She was distracted and didn't really seem interested in giving me what I came for. I was clear in my communications, she just wasn't up for it.
But I agree she has an incredible body. But it takes more than a good body.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Personality: 1/5
Telephone Manner: 4/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Personal Cleanliness: 4/5
Privacy: 3/5
Service: 1/5

Will you return? No
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Masterpieces
Masterpieces - Re: Review - Vera - Sandton/Rivonia Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 351
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-13 02:44:11

See erol, i told u b4, you think she would've been like that if she had come to your hotel?
[deleted]
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2021-04-13 03:02:30

OK, good advice I guess Master! It seems spending a bit more gets much better service!
Need4Passion
Need4Passion - Re: Review - Vera - Sandton/Rivonia Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 3199
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-13 11:10:02

On 2021-04-13 02:44:11 Masterpieces said:
See erol, i told u b4, you think she would've been like that if she had come to your hotel?

Care to explain here? Would also like to learn from the advice. Not sure how a hotel make a difference to personality or service so would love to hear it?
Belgarion
Belgarion - Re: Review - Vera - Sandton/Rivonia Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 205
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-13 16:18:32

What a pity. Was planning to visit her tonight.
[deleted]
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-04-14 05:16:32

On 2021-04-13 11:10:02 Need4Passion said:
On 2021-04-13 02:44:11 Masterpieces said: See erol, i told u b4, you think she would've been like that if she had come to your hotel?

Care to explain here? Would also like to learn from the advice. Not sure how a hotel make a difference to personality or service so would love to hear it?

I have had a number of great encounters with girls when they have come to me at my hotel. Masterpieces always insists that is why they are more obliging. Then on a couple of occasions when I have gone t the girl's place, the result is less favourable. Not sure you can draw any conclusions, but it is an interesting observation.
Need4Passion
Need4Passion - Re: Review - Vera - Sandton/Rivonia Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 3231
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-14 08:17:31

Wow that is interesting indeed. Do you do the while room service, champagne thing with dinner etc or come pomp n vy for an hour?

Have to say, sounds more than a little extra if you paying for a hotel and outcall and transport fees. And the rest of us tend to get good service visiting so maybe you just got unlucky.
Belgarion
Belgarion - Re: Review - Vera - Sandton/Rivonia Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 208
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-15 15:13:57

Very two minded if I should take the plunge here.
longstaff
longstaff - Re: Review - Vera - Sandton Johannesburg
Re: Review - Vera - Sandton Johannesburg
Gold Member
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-06 16:08:41

Area: Sandton

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
Had a great session with her. She was my first punt. When I walked in she was dressed in high heels waiting for me. She is skilled and knows how to pleasure a man. She especially knows how to ride the D. She also has a great personality. The only negative thing to mention is that her boobs seemed fake but I dont know for sure.

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

* Until longstaff built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.