Navigation
Arcticus
Arcticus - Re: Review - Nikita - Umhlanga Durban
Re: Review - Nikita - Umhlanga Durban
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 99
View Profile
Posted: 2021-09-19 18:06:49

Any interest I might have had in making a booking has been extinguished; not by the review, but by your response to it, Nikita.
Nikita
Nikita - Re: Review - Nikita - Umhlanga Durban
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-09-27 10:10:59

My apologies that you feel this way. But I think a girl has a right to stand up for herself. We work hard for our name and when someone breaks it down. Ok feel facts should be shown so both parties have equal chance. I ask before each meeting if my clients are happy this prevents bad reviews. So for someone to agree and then turn around and destroy all my work.... I can not but think ..motive.
Gary12345
Gary12345 - Re: Review - Nikita - Hatfield Pretoria
Re: Review - Nikita - Hatfield Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 4
View Profile
Posted: 2021-09-27 10:23:12

Name: Nikita

City: Pretoria

Area: Hatfield

Full Profile: [View Nikita's Full Profile]

I must say I was quite upset to see a negative review from my favourite lady so I thought I'd find out for myself on recent business trio to JHB.

Of course a 'thorough' investigation was required-so I booked for 4 hours and boy am I glad I did! If anything even better than the last booking I had with Nikita. I guess we just clicked and made that connection I like because within minutes we were all over each other. And it stayed like that for the full four hours. Incredibly intense passion followed by a comfortable easy conversation that just flowed. I forgot that this was a punt as it felt more like a passionate affair.

She's not a young silly girl but an intelligent and perceptive lady who carries herself with dignity and style. True class who sees straight through you but does not judge but offers sincere and helpful advice as a real friend would. She then proceeds effortlessly to making all your fantasies come true. I'm sorry the last Punter did not get to experience that but I suppose each person is different and a connection either is or isn't there.
I always treat WG's with utmost respect and see them as real people providing an invaluable service-both physically and mentally. Maybe thats why we click so effortlessly is that the mutual respect and appreciation is just there

Thank you Nikita for being a very special person to me and my ultimate fantasy- I haven't stopped smiling since! Please just keep exactly the way you are and if you are not appreciated for who you are please come back to Durban ! We're crazy about you here!! And I know I speak for many other Durban punters who's lives she has also touched and brightened.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Calosis
Calosis - Re: Review - Nikita - Umhlanga Durban
Gold Member
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-04 09:14:51

I must say Nikita, all I really took from the negative review was that he might have caught you in an off day, we all have them. I too am put off by your response, no need to get defensive and attack him
Korax
Korax - Re: Review - Nikita - Umhlanga Durban
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 14
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-08 15:49:31

Hi Nikita,

I've read through everything and unfortunately boys... I'm failing to see where she attacked anyone. If standing your ground is attack, after being attacked.. then really dudes.

Im not trying to give advice here, but what I normally do is if I had a great time I will most definitely write a review. If the experience was... average or stuff like that, I'd just write nothing (or just give an avg rating with just the bare minimum non-personal info )... but as a rule of thumb, bad reviews should be held for really crap service or being scammed or to warm other punters, not to break down someone.

Besides, we are only having really one side of the story. So even though you pay for it.. the girl still at least deserve hygene and nice manners , honesty and all that. I mean, she allows a guy into her most private sanctum.

I'm also writing this because I'm a roleplayer and you got the looks of my wife's one church-going friend which I've fantasized of banging for the longest of time. Maybe we can make a plan?

If you'd like to maybe PM me?
I'm a guy that sticks to certain girls as a regular, and if you are close enough and dont move around from place to place as a rule, then maybe we can make a plan soon? :)

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.