Navigation
masterdick
masterdick - Review - Tisha @ Amsterdam Lounge - West Rand/Muldersdrift Johannesburg
Review - Tisha @ Amsterdam Lounge - West Rand/Muldersdrift Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 136
View Profile
Posted: 2021-03-02 06:08:53

Name: Tisha @ Amsterdam Lounge

City: Johannesburg

Area: West Rand/Muldersdrift

Full Profile: [View Tisha @ Amsterdam Lounge's Full Profile]

Great experience with Tisha. Met me in parking with a red see through "gown". Wow instant hard-on. Tisha is very friendly and accommodating. Great tits and body. She def suck for the first team and really aim to please. Venue is great. Enjoyed the BDSM room. Will def be back for more.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

daven4u
daven4u - Re: Review - Tisha @ Amsterdam Lounge - West Rand/Muldersdrift Johannesburg
Re: Review - Tisha @ Amsterdam Lounge - West Rand/Muldersdrift Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 22
View Profile
Posted: 2021-03-02 21:28:11

The experience was amazing. It was beyond what I expected. The blow was out of this world. She really knows how to please. She does not rush the session and knows exactly what to do like she is connected to your mind. Definitely the best on ESA.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Tisha @ Amsterdam Lounge
Tisha @ Amsterdam Lounge - Re: Review - Tisha @ Amsterdam Lounge - West Rand/Muldersdrift Johannesburg
Advertiser
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-03-03 08:29:30
Edited: 2021-03-03 08:29:29

Thank you so much MD I truly appreciate you coming all the way to see me. The bdsm session was absolutely fun till next time :-)

Be blessed always
Regards
Tisha
Tisha @ Amsterdam Lounge
Tisha @ Amsterdam Lounge - Re: Review - Tisha @ Amsterdam Lounge - West Rand/Muldersdrift Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 10
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-03-11 09:39:59

Thank you Daven for visiting me at the venue I truly enjoyed the time spent. Looking forward to me :-)

Be blessed always
Regards
Tisha
AnthonyEdwards
AnthonyEdwards - Re: Review - Tisha @ Amsterdam Lounge - West Rand/Muldersdrift Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 383
View Profile
Posted: 2021-03-11 14:27:55

Pretty soon I will have no words to describe this gem and her excellent service. All I can say is that its always top notch, even better now that she is at Amsterdam because there are more facilities to enjoy.

Tisha goes out of her way to make sure you are comfortable and relaxed. Not only my first visit, each visit since, we get to explore more about each other, I feel a lot more and more comfortable and relaxed. Her coffee chats are super motivating and refreshing.

I booked Tisha for a couple hours at the venue and wow she never disappointed me. This venue has taken her services to another level. We tried the dungeon, swing room, chilled in the jacuzzi and ended off with a blow in the pool. I am a full house guy but some how Tisha BJ are better then penetration and she makes sure of that. The venue really compliments Tisha's open mindedness and willingness to explore.

Tisha keep shining you deserve all the goodness coming your way.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Tisha @ Amsterdam Lounge
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 15
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-03-11 15:08:42

Anthony thank you for always allowing me to try new things with you I truly appreciate the honest feedback and I am glad you enjoy the session and the venue .

Looking forward to many many more events with you .

Be blessed always
Reagrds
Tisha
Breastlover
Breastlover - Re: Review - Tisha @ Amsterdam Lounge - West Rand/Muldersdrift Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 26
View Profile
Posted: 2021-03-25 21:24:02

Met Tisha

She is a lovely lady with a very open and spontaneous personality.

Thank you for a lovely encounter.

Hope to see you soon.

Can't comment on telephone manners, due to the fact that we didn't communicate via phone.

Ratings:

Telephone Manner: 3/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Tisha @ Amsterdam Lounge
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 25
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-03-26 07:39:15

Thank you so much BL for the time spent with me it was awesome to finally meet you and looking forward to many Many more

Be blessed always
Regards
Tisha
TS69
TS69 - Re: Review - Tisha @ Amsterdam Lounge - West Rand/Muldersdrift Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 12
View Profile
Posted: 2021-03-29 10:21:27

I do not post reviews much, but this had to be done.

After speaking to Tisha, and her putting me at ease regarding the safety and privacy at this venue, I decided to take the plunge, make a booking and visit her at Amsterdam.

She is one classy lady but I honestly assumed that her service will be rushed because of time and because of the booking at this venue. It was exactly like booking Tisha at her private home. As always, her attention to detail, her non rush attitude and GFE is unmatched.

We started with a chat over a drink at the pool. She welcomed me in denim shorts, topless with heels, as per my request. I could never get tired of looking at her perfect firm breasts. I undressed, dipped my legs in the pool and had a great chat. We eventually got naked and she gave me one of her signature BJs in the pool. I had to hold myself back.

She suggested the BDSM room and all I can say is Wow!! This girl has skills in that dungeon. I won't go into details. Try it for yourself.

We eventually finished off in the room. And as for privacy, even though it's a venue, I did not see a single person during my time there. So kudos to Tisha and Amsterdam.

This booking has sparked a new level in our sessions and the sessions just get better and better once you build up a connection with Tisha. On that note, I've never received the same BJ from Tisha. There is always something different in technique and style.

Tisha, I know we chatted a bit about your constant quest for knowledge regarding erotica and the techniques you use and I must say, it's really paying off. It's no surprise that you're constantly in the Top 10.

Well Done Girl!! I will be back.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Tisha @ Amsterdam Lounge
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 29
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-03-29 13:13:19

Thank you so so so much TS for trusting me on the booking in the venue , I told you, you won't regret it :-)

I really appreciate you coming back and the support in my services .

Looking forward to many many more

Be blessed always
Regards
Tisha

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.