Navigation
Parmalat94
Parmalat94 - Review - Dynasty @ Sensual Paradise - West Rand/Muldersdrift Johannesburg
Review - Dynasty @ Sensual Paradise - West Rand/Muldersdrift Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2021-02-27 08:57:21

Name: Dynasty @ Sensual Paradise

City: Johannesburg

Area: West Rand/Muldersdrift

Full Profile: [View Dynasty @ Sensual Paradise's Full Profile]

Warning! Warning! You will be very addicted once you go see this beautiful hot lady. Her beauty is very exclusive one of the top 1 in the industry lol... The venue is very private and very clean. I was welcomed with dynasty in her sexy lingerie. We started off with the shower before the massage, let me say it was one of the best massages i have ever had with the slides included. She takes her time with you and the happy ending was very explosive. Warning! If you are single you will want to marry this one.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Dynasty @ Sensual Paradise
Dynasty @ Sensual Paradise - Re: Review - Dynasty @ Sensual Paradise - West Rand/Muldersdrift Johannesburg
Re: Review - Dynasty @ Sensual Paradise - West Rand/Muldersdrift Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-03-01 14:51:55

Ah,Parmalat, you're making me blush :D, thank you for the wonderful review. It was amazing having you over. Thank you for being such a smooth client. I would love to have you back here and I'm looking forward to it :* !

With Mad love,
Dynasty
Xxx
Dynasty @ Sensual Paradise - Re: Review - Dynasty @ Sensual Paradise - West Rand/Muldersdrift Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-03-02 16:43:00

On 2021-02-27 08:57:21 Parmalat94 said:

Warning! Warning! You will be very addicted once you go see this beautiful hot lady. Her beauty is very exclusive one of the top 1 in the industry lol... The venue is very private and very clean. I was welcomed with dynasty in her sexy lingerie. We started off with the shower before the massage, let me say it was one of the best massages i have ever had with the slides included. She takes her time with you and the happy ending was very explosive. Warning! If you are single you will want to marry this one.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Parmalat, you sweet soul. What a sweet review !! You're making me blush :D.
It was amazing having you. And I can't wait to have you back again. Would be great to be in your company.

Sensually yours,
Dynasty
Xxx
semensquirter
semensquirter - Re: Review - Dynasty @ Sensual Paradise - West Rand/Muldersdrift Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 7953
View Profile
Posted: 2021-03-08 22:07:36

From the first phone call, to the subsequent chats via the PM and WhatsApp, set the tone for a really memorable booking.
Ms.D is in touch and in tune with her sexuality, and this shows, as she proceeded with giving my body the full attention, as soon as we entered the room.

The play session in the shower was mind blowing...so to speak!
This continued with some passionate foreplay on the massage table and ended with and epic and explosive session, that left us both breathless.

This babe oozes sex appeal. Petite, yet curvy in all the right place. Top notch hygiene, you can eat her all day every day!!!!
She has a naughty captivating smile, and when she is warmed up, has that look that says: "make love to me now"...LOL

I have already planned my next visit, and will place this babe amongst the best that I have had here on ESA...

Damn worth a few repeat visits for sure!!!

venue was at Sensual Paradise...OMG...I loved every part of that place....a bit far out...but worth the drive!

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Dynasty @ Sensual Paradise - West Rand/Muldersdrift Johannesburg
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-03-08 22:28:04

Dynasty, one thing I'll say about this is that not a lot of ladies can get Semensquirter to drive out of Sandton. You clearly made one hell of an impression.

And thanks to SS and Parmalat, who's review I missed, for being the first soldiers out there to let us know that the coast is clear.
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 69
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-03-08 23:30:08

On 2021-03-08 22:07:36 semensquirter said:

From the first phone call, to the subsequent chats via the PM and WhatsApp, set the tone for a really memorable booking.
Ms.D is in touch and in tune with her sexuality, and this shows, as she proceeded with giving my body the full attention, as soon as we entered the room.

The play session in the shower was mind blowing...so to speak!
This continued with some passionate foreplay on the massage table and ended with and epic and explosive session, that left us both breathless.

This babe oozes sex appeal. Petite, yet curvy in all the right place. Top notch hygiene, you can eat her all day every day!!!!
She has a naughty captivating smile, and when she is warmed up, has that look that says: "make love to me now"...LOL

I have already planned my next visit, and will place this babe amongst the best that I have had here on ESA...

Damn worth a few repeat visits for sure!!!

venue was at Sensual Paradise...OMG...I loved every part of that place....a bit far out...but worth the drive!

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Oh SS, How can I even begin to say you were such an amazing client !! I'm still having flashbacks of our time together. My how I had the best time!

Thank you so much for being the best client a SP can ask for! You're so great to be around and so gentle it's intoxicating! One thing I can definitely be sure of is this:

I'll NEVER forget the way you did me today. Brava! Absolute King! I get the hype around you now. I totally get it.
Thanks for a great time!
Can't wait to see you again soon for sure!

Lots of love,
DINEsty ;)
Xxx
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 70
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-03-08 23:33:07

On 2021-03-08 22:28:04 Dongzilla said:
Dynasty, one thing I'll say about this is that not a lot of ladies can get Semensquirter to drive out of Sandton. You clearly made one hell of an impression.

Dong, I'm honored and flattered I tell you! I'm truly so grateful for the effort. I know it's a far drive. And I appreciate him coming all the way out just for me. Mad mad admiration for SS right now
roshta
roshta - Re: Review - Dynasty @ Sensual Paradise - West Rand/Muldersdrift Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 808
View Profile
Posted: 2021-03-09 05:17:37
Edited: 2021-03-09 05:20:00

On 2021-03-08 22:28:04 Dongzilla said:

"not a lot of ladies can get Semensquirter to drive out of Sandton"

here I am thinking the same. When I first saw the review, I thought maybe the ladies moved to sandton.

Good review. I for one feel relieved that you made such an impression on SS. I now only need to make a slot of venturing out to the cradle of mankind

Advertiser
Posts to Date: 76
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-03-09 16:11:08

Good review. I for one feel relieved that you made such an impression on SS. I now only need to make a slot of venturing out to the cradle of mankind

[/QUOTE]

Lmsao! Your last message made me laugh!! You seem like such a laugh!

I'll be looking forward to your visit Roshta xxx
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Dynasty @ Sensual Paradise - West Rand/Muldersdrift Johannesburg
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-03-14 09:23:35

Dynasty, Dynasty, Dynasty...

There’s no need to introduce this young lady because he and Azora made quite an entrance. I believe Dynasty’s first thread on ESA was to call each one of us out because we did too much talking instead of walking the talk. I can only how well lit her private messages were that week.

Don’t be fooled by how petite she is, she’s a pocket rocket. I sensed the energy as soon as I arrived at the venue and couldn’t wait to get to the room because I was parched. Safe to say that as soon as we got to where the magic persons, I was glad that I drove out. Wow, this lady really knows how to take the lead. Very passionate and responsive if you touch the right buttons. Talk about a jolt of electricity.

I hope that wherever her travels take her, she’ll have Azora by her side because this dynamic duo that we’ve been blessed this year are absolute sweethearts and it’s clear to see why they are friends.

As stated on Azora’s review, the venue is upmarket and secluded. Safe parking with a warm reception from the lady at the front desk.

Ratings:

Privacy: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.