Navigation
Luno
Luno - Scent of a woman
Scent of a woman
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 23
View Profile
Posted: 2021-02-24 09:09:05

I see many ladies listing hygiene as dislike which I totally understand .I for one love good hygiene but scent ranks way up their for me from the taste of her mouth to the smell of the room her perform her body odor and yes the muskiness between her legs ... however I have had some not so pleasant scents on visits I love the smell of cooking when I'm hungry but a fish curry when I walk in for a punt maybe not soo much also cigarette smell and the smell of a stale room s are things that might not get a return visit perhaps I'm being a pain wonder what other punters feel about this
Mike Hope
Mike Hope - Re: Scent of a woman
Re: Scent of a woman
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 113
View Profile
Posted: 2021-02-24 09:47:21

It was one of the funniest reviews I ever read where the punter stated that the venue stank of Nigerian food, not that I would even know what Nigerian food smells like. I am still giggling.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Scent of a woman
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-02-24 11:38:23

Some punters say they fancy the smell of a completed session when they come in. For me I prefer a fresh room, fresh linen and fresh linen. I am a sensual massage guy so I find the minutes old musky FH stench quite off putting.

I become very uncomfortable when the associated bedding looks like it was just shaken and not really completely changed (at one SP, I could still smell that linen was not really fresh).

I think she noticed it, I stood up asked for a HJ, paid & left. She had an amazing personality, said had been "free" all day before I booked. I think it was all bull. Never returned.
Brooke
Brooke - Re: Scent of a woman
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 320
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-02-24 11:41:01

I do agree with Luno.. it's a given that smells of the venue/home and the lady involved are VERY important
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Scent of a woman
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-02-24 13:16:40

On 2021-02-24 11:38:23 JayDeeGee said:
Some punters say they fancy the smell of a completed session when they come in.

Is this some kind of fetish? Maybe the ladies who double book should start putting "double booking" under their likes and watch those phones ring off the hook.
Graham12342014
Graham12342014 - Re: Scent of a woman
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 290
View Profile
Posted: 2021-02-24 19:09:29

The moment i smell anything fishy between a womens legs, thats the end of the booking for me.
Mbali
Mbali - Re: Scent of a woman
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 38
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-02-24 22:55:10

On 2021-02-24 09:09:05 Luno said:
I see many ladies listing hygiene as dislike which I totally understand .I for one love good hygiene but scent ranks way up their for me from the taste of her mouth to the smell of the room her perform her body odor and yes the muskiness between her legs ... however I have had some not so pleasant scents on visits I love the smell of cooking when I'm hungry but a fish curry when I walk in for a punt maybe not soo much also cigarette smell and the smell of a stale room s are things that might not get a return visit perhaps I'm being a pain wonder what other punters feel about this

You are not being pedantic at all.
If I was a punter and was welcomed by an unpleasant stench in the air or an untidy/filthy place, I would not even make it to the bedroom. You can tell alot about a person by looking at how clean their place is and quality of linen/bed lol.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.