Gold Member
Posts to Date: 64
View Profile
Posted: 2021-02-18 18:06:57

Name: Stacy

City: Johannesburg

Area: Randburg/Ferndale

Full Profile: [View Stacy's Full Profile]

Stacy is a beautiful coloured lady. She is soft, sweet and kind from the telephone call to meeting her and leaving you feel like you in love.

Full GFE and nice bare blow. She was telling me about her sister and I said bring her in. Yes that's right her half sister Miss Keri and what an amazing time. Well I wasnt at my best and firm due to stress but these ladies accommodated me.

But just Stacy alone is pure magic she is a delight.

The best part for last and literary that's her beautiful soft shapely ass she got that Khoi san ass like wow! I sucked her ass cheeks and laced it with love bites in the excitement and a small rim too. On doggy style the way they move is a sight to behold.

Well when I got home as often happens I was rock hard erect like a young 16 year old lad. Eish these days the condoms make me weak man I tell you it's a crying shame. Anyways sorry to digress all I want to say is I highly recommend Stacy and she will make a good Indian wife too lol

Thank you again baby girl and I hope all the good gents I know here support this lovely delectable sweet baby girl.

Cheers
Bowie

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Masterpieces
Masterpieces - Re: Review - Stacy - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Re: Review - Stacy - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 242
View Profile
Posted: 2021-02-18 19:31:06

Ya that ass .. I only imagine hitting it and it bounces back... eish !!!

These chixxx
NotSoShyKev
NotSoShyKev - Re: Review - Stacy - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 301
View Profile
Posted: 2021-02-21 23:16:52

Name: Stacy

City: Johannesburg

Area: Randburg/Ferndale

Full Profile: [View Stacy's Full Profile]

Well...Let me start by saying I will not be going back. Got to the place which has a private entrance to a cottage. Other WG it seems were mingling around as I entered hence the 1 for privacy. Smell of smoke all over also. Room was clean enough and she looks like her pics. The deed was so mechanical. Zero GFE here. I must have gone to far in and struck a cord that resulted in like this really foul smell. For the sake of my money I had to complete. Paid for and hour left in 30min. I could live with the mechanical effort but she did not smell good at all down there and it was only after penetrating. Oh well. Been a bad punting year so far. WG if you give a proper GFE please inbox me.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 2/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 1/5
Privacy: 1/5
Service: 1/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Masterpieces
Masterpieces - Re: Review - Stacy - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 261
View Profile
Posted: 2021-02-22 12:34:22

Me thinks we spoiling them girls with hr bookings as it's more money for them.

Let's aim for half/hr especially first time bookings.
NotSoShyKev
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 302
View Profile
Posted: 2021-02-22 12:54:06

I agree. That's my normal approach...see how it is on the half hour then return for a longer session. This was a disappointing session to say the least. Feel like I have PTSD from that session having odor flashbacks....
Stacy
Stacy - Re: Review - Stacy - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Advertiser
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-02-23 12:37:08

@NotSoShyKev.... firstly u have some nerve coming to write this bull. Let's tell everyone why ur ego is so bruised. This fool expected me to have sex without protection, really? Do u not like urself? If like u said, u got a small. Why did u not leave immediately? Ur whonwas bruised coz I refused to take more money from u for unprotected sex now u have the nerve to talk crap. It's safe to say ur just a tawt.. a stinking 1 at that. Warning to all.. this fool likes unprotected sex and if he doesn't get his way, he does this.. talking crap. Idiot
Stacy
Stacy - Re: Review - Stacy - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Advertiser
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-02-23 12:37:30

U have no shame idiot, but I understand. Its not easy for any guy to be rejected. Warning to all ladies.. this 1 here is a bareback monkey who doesn't take well to rejection.
NotSoShyKev
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 303
View Profile
Posted: 2021-02-24 21:58:15

I have years of punting under my belt. 4 star general check my resume Stacy. I believe in honesty when reviewing and if I feel it was just a chemistry issue I don't review. Your attempt at deflecting is whatever it is. Any punter that wishes to take the plunge with you that's fine. I hope they get a better experience than I did. Good luck with your services. One thing for sure is that I would never request bare back and I am definitely not a monkey. My review stands.
oupastrong45
oupastrong45 - Re: Review - Stacy - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 133
View Profile
Posted: 2021-06-25 11:51:24

I believe one can address an issue without calling others funny names, once you do that it reflects bad on you.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Stacy - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2021-07-02 13:10:45

She looks unbelievably good in the pics but that review in regards to the smell is defitnely off putting. Can anyone debunk this?

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.