Navigation
Lefty
Lefty - Re: Review - Stacy - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Re: Review - Stacy - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 289
View Profile
Posted: 2022-01-23 12:32:40

Mate...why only one review from you if you've been tapping her for a very long time?
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Stacy - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2022-01-23 16:30:35

On 2022-01-23 12:32:40 Lefty said:
Mate...why only one review from you if you've been tapping her for a very long time?

I've been keeping her to myself and I realize it's selfish of me. When I revisited her a few days ago I decided to review her after I read all the lies from others.

Stacy is a sweetheart, gorgeous and sexy. Well adorned for the occasion and goes the extra mile.

I don't go down on just any women but with Stacy I just can't resist that clean pretty pussy.

I might just marry her soon so you guys better take this opportunity while she's still available.

[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2022-01-23 18:51:45

By the way she now works in a private house with secure parking on the premises. Her room is comfortably cozy and looks sexy with all the girly stuff neatly placed.

This is a sweetheart, I like her and I strongly recommend her.

[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2022-03-01 08:19:53

Name: Stacy

City: Johannesburg

Area: Randburg/Ferndale

Full Profile: [View Stacy's Full Profile]

Hey buddy, if this lady's add intrigues you then you've got great taste my friend so let me tell you everything you need to know.

The shower is not working so don't say I never told you so.

Lately I've been visiting Stacy frequently so I was bound to jeopardize my privacy but I don't care much about it because I dont have to hide from anyone, couldn't care less. She has her busy days. I should stop popping in unannounced though. There are also days when business is quiet but you might still bump into other ladies so don't worry much about them although they might seek your attention so give it to them.

What can I say mahn, the babe makes me happy. She pussy whips me each an every time. It's the way she offers her pussy, on a golden platter and feeds it with a golden spoon.

I love ASS with my whole cock and her ASS is by far the most sexy. Her waist is so thin yet her ASS is so huge. You should see it, feel it and play with it in doggy style. You must put her in doggy while both of you are on the bed then while she's still on the bed with you standing on the floor and then both of you standing on the floor while you bend her over and you will see how beautifully her ASS changes shape. That's right, I've been tapping that ASS really good for years. No matter which other women I visit with ASS, I always seem to return to my most favorite sweetheart of all time. Her ASS is simply the best but most importantly she's just such a sweetheart, we have so much fun together. I just can't keep her a secret anymore, if you know me then you know I can't keep a secret forever.

Makeup, hair and nails is on point.

Juicy B CUP perky tits with pretty nipples.

No matter what she wears, she always looks sexy. She always wears something different every time so I always look forward to seeing what she will be wearing next. I normally tell her to keep her clothes on for a while, just to admire her in that moment.

Because of the sexy shape of her body cuddling...oh boy...cuddling...Hahaha.

That pussy is pretty and its clean shaven and fresh smelling. Slightly long pussy lips.

I've visted her so many times, she just does whatever the fuck I say but YOU should be a gentleman.

Now I've helped you out with making an informed decision so YOU better review her as well and share your experience. The lady deserves it so let us see her prosper the way that she should.

There are so many more interesting things that I could tell you about her but you will see and experience it for yourself.

Enjoy, happy punting and all the best pussy for you.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 3/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2022-04-14 08:55:41

I've been visiting Stacy so often recently and what I wish to highlight this time around is that the one morning now in March very early before the sun even rose I decided to visit her, well her add was available and I couldn't sleep so I went over to her place....

...This was the very first time I ever visited a WG so early and it was also the very first time I had Stacy without any makeup on so I must say that she is exponentially far more beautiful without it...definitely so...WOW!

FUCKING BEAUTIFUL!!!

She is generally energetic and in the morning even more so and a lot more enthusiastic as well.

Always fresh.

She treats a person so well oh and the shower is operating again.

Ratings:

Personality: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

StunnaThePiper
StunnaThePiper - Re: Review - Stacy - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 27
View Profile
Posted: 2022-07-07 19:19:03

I visited this WG last week, personality wise she's very reserved which made the session a little mechanical.

She has a banging body, the ass yesses its lovely to tap, she couldn't even pull up her jeans after our session.

Gives a mean OWO she definitely knows what she's doing and is not a time watcher, kuntata is tight to the T and very fresh to bang, moans like a superstar and can take it deep with no complaints, I was impressed with her service not sure I'll return due to her personality.

Ratings:

Personality: 2/5
Privacy: 4/5

Will you return? No
Secure Parking? Yes

Karlos
Karlos - Re: Review - Stacy - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 785
View Profile
Posted: 2022-07-07 19:40:13

On 2022-07-07 19:19:03 StunnaThePiper said:

personality wise she's very reserved which made the session a little mechanical. not sure I'll return due to her personality.

Because she reserved.. though she gives good tight pussy?
Mmmhh....
StunnaThePiper
StunnaThePiper - Re: Review - Stacy - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 29
View Profile
Posted: 2022-07-07 23:23:34

Yeah dawg, I felt rather uneasy, she replies to what u ask and that's it
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2022-07-10 22:47:25

On 2022-07-07 23:23:34 StunnaThePiper said:
Yeah dawg, I felt rather uneasy, she replies to what u ask and that's it

Eish I feel you Stunna. The one line answer types can be a bit awkward. But I've come to learn that it's just natural shyness, as long as it's not out of rudeness. Good review, I'm gonna check out this babe soon.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.