Navigation
Plumtree
Plumtree - Re: Review - Mia - Sandton/Sandown Johannesburg
Re: Review - Mia - Sandton/Sandown Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 22
View Profile
Posted: 2023-10-28 03:39:42

Saw her earlier this year. Prime days are in the past for sure. The service just wasn't the same anymore.
Phoniexrising
Phoniexrising - Re: Review - Mia - Sandown Johannesburg
Re: Review - Mia - Sandown Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 3
View Profile
Posted: 2024-03-26 08:25:40
Edited: 2024-03-26 08:25:39

Name: Mia

City: Johannesburg

Area: Sandown

Full Profile: [View Mia's Full Profile]

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
Been a long time since I’ve punted. Took a break for close to a year but today the bug to have fun got the better of me. I called up Mia because I remember visiting her back in the day and her service was top notch. Thankfully non of that has changed.

Her blowjob skills are absolutely amazing. Between her and another beautiful lady in Benoni, I can’t decide who gives better head. Mia also decided to eat my ass which I’ve never experienced before and I must say I enjoyed way more than I thought I would. She almost made me cum from the head and rimmijg alone. I had to ask her to stop.

She got on top and rode me like a long lost lover and I didn’t last long watching her ass bounce and her pussy cream like crazy.

She then gave me a massage that I nearly passed out from and asked if I wanted round 2. She gobbled me whole and got back on top before sending me a very pleased man.

Thanks again Mia. You’re 1 of the best on this platform.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

* Until Phoniexrising built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.