Basic Member
Posts to Date: 39
View Profile
Posted: 2021-02-09 05:36:00

Name: Salacious Bunny

City: Johannesburg

Area: East Rand/Bedfordview

Full Profile: [View Salacious Bunny's Full Profile]

Had my eye on this lady for a while, she was working in boksburg but I didn’t like the venue, when she moved to Bedfordview i took the opportunity to see her. This was a pleasure taking one for the team. She is easy to chat and well spoken, very relaxed and makes u comfortable. Her photos are great but She looks better in person. We didn’t waste any time by getting things going. Clean tight pussy and knows how to ride a dick. Enough said, I have a serious hard on now. Going back for more soon!

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Salacious Bunny
Salacious Bunny - Re: Review - Salacious Bunny - East Rand/Bedfordview Johannesburg
Re: Review - Salacious Bunny - East Rand/Bedfordview Johannesburg
Advertiser
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-02-09 16:46:34

I have to say,i'm flatteredthank you so much for our steamy sessions and the gifts.I really appreciate it!
FootjobPlz
FootjobPlz - Re: Review - Salacious Bunny - East Rand/Boksburg Johannesburg
Re: Review - Salacious Bunny - East Rand/Boksburg Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 38
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-21 10:23:18

Area: East Rand/Boksburg

My best experiences are with her. Literally, all my experiences with her have never been short of great

She makes you feel welcomed and wanted.

For those in the Footlovers Market she has one of the most beautiful feet I've ever seen, ever! Her Footjob is out of this world.

I'll definitely be going back for more.
Trust me she's a rare breed, and I mean it.

I wish I had the Gold Membership to give her 5 stars!!

Oh and her new venue is spectacular, one of the best, private and quiet venues.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

FootjobPlz
FootjobPlz - Re: Review - Salacious Bunny - Akasia Pretoria
Re: Review - Salacious Bunny - Akasia Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 44
View Profile
Posted: 2021-07-19 11:22:22

City: Pretoria

Area: Akasia

I've seen her quite a number of times. I must say that, from my experience, she's is severely underrated!
My utmost favorite with a warm personality, her feet are a delight. She does her services with passion.

If you're not careful, you'd easily fall in love with her. BE AWARE!!! Don't say I didn't warn you!

I hope I see her soon.

Regards
FJP

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Kukuterian
Kukuterian - Re: Review - Salacious Bunny - Menlyn Pretoria
Re: Review - Salacious Bunny - Menlyn Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 379
View Profile
Posted: 2022-12-15 18:19:02

City: Pretoria

Area: Menlyn

Gentlemen...I had an awesome session with this lady.. well spoken, well mannered, polite. Beautiful and she has a v nice body. My session was 30 minutes. Started with a covered blow but she can deep throat well.. she then mounted me and came on top.. the punani was sweet and clean.. I pumped her nicely..she told me how much she loves dick and to be fucked...man I was on another planet...and she can take dick dick deeper...she rode me for like 15 minutes and came off... she started teasing me and I asked her to tease my balls with her tongue...with her sweet voice and poppers in de mix..the full load was delivered...She is a gem to be kept.. I want her for a weekend away... she does not hesitate to please....

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Karlos
Karlos - Re: Review - Salacious Bunny - Menlyn Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1125
View Profile
Posted: 2022-12-15 20:19:10

Sterling reviews thus far.. will keep her on the line..
NkosanaCharming
NkosanaCharming - Re: Review - Salacious Bunny - Menlyn Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 30
View Profile
Posted: 2022-12-19 12:16:13
Edited: 2022-12-19 12:23:10

Had a bit of a miscommunication, which was resolved. Looking forward to seeing her.
NkosanaCharming
NkosanaCharming - Re: Review - Salacious Bunny - South/The Glen Johannesburg
Re: Review - Salacious Bunny - South/The Glen Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 32
View Profile
Posted: 2022-12-22 08:20:36

Area: South/The Glen

I had an interesting time with her.

She was working from Menlyn when I saw her. You mention the unit number at the gate and security let's you in. Nothing scanned. The place is large enough for you to go by unnoticed. So it's great on privacy.

She has a really great body. A great set of twins. Her pics don't highlight this feature too much (the once I can see). So I was chuffed to see them. Flat stomach and fantastic legs. She has a cute face and certainly looks her stated age.

She provided a really great covered blow and appears to take pride her ability to give it. She occasionally looks up at you with your member in her mouth, this is always something I enjoy seeing. She also tried to take me whole. One downside was that she mentioned she doesn't suck the balls. This was disappointing but she used her hands to fondle me down there to compensate.

She's flexible and can take all of you. I loved when she would moan and speak while rubbing her clit with her fingers while I pounded away. Speaking during a session can be a turn off when done too much but she did it just right. She doesn't kiss so that took away from the experience a bit. She serves it up so well in spite of that.

As great as the session was I don't think I'll return. Securing the booking was a rather annoying experience for me. I had initially booked and drove there. I called to confirm I was on the way. Once outside, my calls and messages were unanswered. I had left a comment on her profile noting my experience and I received a call not too long afterwards with an apology. The two could be unrelated but that is what happened. We then rescheduled to a later time that day. Once I made it onto the premises I was left waiting at the door for quite a while as she was preparing. This was despite us agreeing to the time I arrived at.

So yeah, session was great. She was too. But the process of getting through the door was quite frustrating. Maybe my position on the booking admin will soften over time, idk. Let's see.

Ratings:

Face: 4/5

Will you return? No
Secure Parking? Yes

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.