Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2022-07-07 08:12:03

Name: Gretchen

City: Pretoria

Area: Kilner Park

Full Profile: [View Gretchen's Full Profile]

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
Invited Gretchen over to my place for a few hours the other day, hence privacy and parking is not rated.

Having had some fantasies that needed to be satisfied I decided to approach a more experienced lady. She was more than accommodating, she even made a few suggestions of her own.

The night of her visit, well let's just say she ticked all the boxes and wrapped it with a bow and a promise of a return visit. Quite the vixen who never once looked at the time or rushed things.

Gretchen is very attractive fot her age (in fact better looking in person), fun to be with, well spoken, and mannered with good communication skills.

We have some unfinished business so I will be seeing her again.

If you have some very specific desires that need met, give her a call and just be open about it.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

* Until TrackRider built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.