Gold Member
Posts to Date: 111
View Profile
Posted: 2021-02-03 18:19:22

Name: Courtney

City: Johannesburg

Area: Randburg/North Riding

Full Profile: [View Courtney's Full Profile]

Had the pleasure of meeting with the lovely Courtney a while back. She should have the sign "dangerous curves ahead" on her profile because Courtney's curves will give your cock convulsions and have you cumming so hard you'll still feel it in the car park on your way out. Great conversation, hygienic and accommodating. And then there was the session ;) some people like what they do, and some people love it. Told her I'd likely have to come back regularly to get myself a healthy dose of Courtney. Thanks for the really great session.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Courtney - West Rand/Muldersdrift Johannesburg
Re: Review - Courtney - West Rand/Muldersdrift Johannesburg
Less than 10 posts
Posted: 2021-03-18 13:46:10

Area: West Rand/Muldersdrift

Omg! She's a goddess! Please treat her right. And she will move the world ya! She's definitely gonna be a regular. I'm happy as a larry with top notch service

Ratings:

Personal Cleanliness: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

[deleted]
Less than 10 posts
Posted: 2021-03-25 12:04:27

Oh my! Where do I even start? Folks, some things are better experienced, than explained. If you’ve not visited this stunningly beautiful lady, you’re missing out on the best erotic experience you could ever experience. Thanks Courtney for having me. I’m looking forward to our threesome adventure 😍🥰

Ratings:

Personal Cleanliness: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

libra786
libra786 - Re: Review - Courtney - West Rand/Muldersdrift Johannesburg
Gold Member
View Profile
Posted: 2021-03-28 15:12:24
Edited: 2021-03-28 15:12:23

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
A bit late with the review, but met lady Courtney when she was at Petervale.
Albeit a short visit, I was really happy with a personality and my those curves are better than pictures.
Thank you for the great time court - will when to venture up to the west for a repeat...

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

* Until libra786 built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
Courtney @ Amsterdam Lounge
Courtney @ Amsterdam Lounge - Re: Review - Courtney - West Rand/Muldersdrift Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 32
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-03-30 01:18:38

@libra786 I am truly flattered that after 2 months if not more, you still remembered me. Thank you so much and I would love for you to come visit me very soon!
[deleted]
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2021-03-30 08:49:59

Exquisite, immaculate, stunning and classy. None of these captures how incredible this young woman is. Always an erotic experience 😆 😆😆

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-05-28 12:17:39

My second visit in one month. So why did I return? Where do I start?

Her photos doesnt do her justice. She is actually tall with a firm body.

What I have noticed, treat her with respect and she will return it in double.

The moment I entered the room it felt like I was having an affair. The way she looked at me, touched and kissed me. Had to bite my lip not to fall for her... Really hard.

One of the best GFE I ever had.

Bottom line, if you connect I am sure you will have a magical moment with her. I realise I am not unique :-( so the GFE wasnt just issolated to me.

Treat her well gents

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5
Privacy: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Courtney
Courtney - Re: Review - Courtney - West Rand/Muldersdrift Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 61
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-28 14:28:59

@ Blade WM I wont lie, this review had me blushing.
Thank you for an awesome review, and more importantly, thank you for making it so easy for me to be comfortable and at my best for you.
I appreciate you and cant wait until our next visit
Xxx
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-05-28 19:59:13

You make me weak ;-)
[deleted]
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-06-01 09:48:07

Courtney is a curvaceous lady, taller than you think, magnificent boobs and a hell of an elegant beauty and personality. She was worried that she isn’t my type, but she couldn’t be more wrong. I love all types and when I met her I got some serious Jessica Rabbit vibes from her. That got the engine revving in a big way.

I experienced a double with her and her friend Lola, who has this whole sexy librarian thing going. Legs that go ALL the way up, firm body, soft skin and perky boobs. I asked her not to remove her glasses under any circumstances. They amplify her piercing eyes and there is a sexiness to that view that took me to a very special place.

They are both easy to talk to and they made me feel like an old friend while we were having a drink beforehand. We had set-up a booking where the three of us would start the session off in the jacuzzi, but Eskom had other plans, so I had a quick shower and joined the two of them in the room.

They were waiting in sexy lingerie and I laid down between them. I really enjoyed how they gradually got completely naked. To me there is nothing worse than getting the sense that the lady wants you to get it over with. That was certainly not the case here.

With me in the middle, they caressed, stroked and played and it wasn’t long before the flag pole was planted downstairs. What followed was the stuff of dreams. They both went down on me, slow and sensual. While I was enjoying the view, they kissed each other deeply and passionately. I almost lost it there and then.

They then alternated between one giving me a BJ and the other kissing me and it was especially spectacular how they would give attention to each other while changing positions. I’m talking full on kissing, licking of boobs and slapping of asses. Amazing.

Out came the toys, something the I enjoy very much. I tell you, there is something to be said for having one girl giving you one hell of a blow, while the other is moaning in your ear and kissing you while she’s making herself cum with a vibrator. Courtney also does this thing where she presses the vibrator against her clit and your body. It’s unbelievable. And they’re both great kissers.

I then had one sit on my face while the other sucked me off and after a while they changed positions. Bucket list item ticked!

Unfortunately, this is the part where I have to admit that we didn’t get to penetration because I simply didn’t have enough fuel in the tank. But know this, there was a moment when Lola asked Courtney “please can he take me from behind?” where I almost lost complete control. It was one of the sexiest things I’ve ever experienced in my life.

Although they’re both into each other but they focus all their attention on you. So don’t be expecting them to eat each other out and stuff like that. But it is sensual and sexy as hell and an experience I will remember for a long time.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.