On 2023-05-17 07:39:19 Star k said:
Name: Anna Bella

City: Pretoria

Area: Pretoria North

Full Profile: [View Anna Bella's Full Profile]

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
what a waste of time and money

Venue
The venue looks bad from the outside but extremely clean inside.

Experience
The girl gave me a bad attitude on the phone and as soon as I entered the door. It's funny cause the WhatsApp status talks about "positivity".

I thought she was mad at me cause I was abit late but she also spoke to the guy on the phone in a rude passive aggressive tone.

She was arrogant and said she "knows what she is doing as if people are the same". The attitude was so bad I kept quiet the whole session to avoid altercations.

A constant time watcher she did that like 8 times when we were busy.

Then she took forever to open the gate 4 me to leave.

Body
Her body is extremly amazing from the waste down, not so much from the waste up. She had a rash all over her mouth which was wired.

Ratings:

Face: 2/5
Body: 4/5
Personality: 1/5
Telephone Manner: 2/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 4/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 1/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? No

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

* Until Star k built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.

From all her good reviews down to your bad review. Also u have only done 3 reviews since 2022 and all of them are on the same day and in diff areas. sandton pretoria north and rooihuiskraal. You were busy hey. I personaly know anna belle and i can tell you now she is not rude. And she has a stunning body.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.