Posts to Date: 158
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-04 15:41:42

[QUOTE;2864796;iTry] Name: Simmy

City: Johannesburg

Area: Midrand/Noordwyk

Full Profile: [View Simmy's Full Profile]

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
Met her about two days ago in the evening and had a great time. We didn't speak much as it seemed like she wanted it more than I did but her little bursts of confidence did light up the room. The music she plays is beautiful by the way and the whole experience was great. Just wished I could've gotten to do a little more. Bless the people who have been in her space, she's wonderful. If there is a next time, I'll sing along to a few more songs

Thank you boo
RandyMandingo
RandyMandingo - Re: Review - Simmy - Midrand/Noordwyk Johannesburg
Re: Review - Simmy - Midrand/Noordwyk Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 43
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-04 17:05:16

On 2021-01-19 11:15:42 Bigpun said:
Name: Simmy

So I visited this young lady an hour ago. She is really petit as her profile says. She is really welcoming. I arrived at her apartment in a secure complex. Where she provided me with code for access. I arrived with some breakfast and chatted and got to know each other. She then started with a sensual massage sitting on my back butt naked. I could feel her vagina rubbing on my back. I asked her to lay back and gave a massage as well. She then went on to blow me and rode me cow girl style. Finally I got on top and finished off the deed. I then jumped in the shower and left. Will see you again soon. Hopefully she will upload some pictures to her personal gallery soon.

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 4/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

So many reviews say they take food for this girl and give her a massage LOL! Is this a requirement for the booking
Karlos
Karlos - Re: Review - Simmy - Midrand/Noordwyk Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 415
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-04 20:35:37

PG is packed galore, maybe if she adds a D* of one the clients.
Maybe...
Simmy
Simmy - Re: Review - Simmy - Midrand/Noordwyk Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 171
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-15 09:14:59

On 2021-05-04 20:35:37 Karlos said:
PG is packed galore, maybe if she adds a D* of one the clients.
Maybe...

Lol come I will add yours
BGStick
BGStick - Re: Review - Simmy - Midrand/Noordwyk Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 89
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-21 17:38:06

I went to go see this lady to, damn! She is damn fine! As pretty as the other guys have mentioned. Slim and petite just like I like it.

The session was very good. Delivered in a lot of aspects, not much in terms of connection though but hey, the spark cant be there with everyone. But in term of service she was 100%

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Personality: 4/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Simmy
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 182
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-22 09:24:20

[QUOTE;2924956;BGStick] Name: Simmy

I went to go see this lady to, damn! She is damn fine! As pretty as the other guys have mentioned. Slim and petite just like I like it.

The session was very good. Delivered in a lot of aspects, not much in terms of connection though but hey, the spark cant be there with everyone. But in term of service she was 100%

Ratings:

Thank you
Pomi
Pomi - Re: Review - Simmy - Midrand/Noordwyk Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 4
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-31 08:32:45

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
There is one fantasy i want to fulfill in my punting life and that is to draw up a contract with an SP to have her services exclusive only to me for atleast 3 years at an extremely generous price as well. So far the only SP i would want such an arrangement with is Simmy, absolutely perfect Simmy. cant wait to see her again

Ratings:

Body: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

* Until Pomi built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
Need4Passion
Need4Passion - Re: Review - Simmy - Midrand/Noordwyk Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 4698
View Profile
Posted: 2021-07-13 13:59:38

I'll start with the aesthetics. Pretty little package with a phat ass. It's stands out and I'm pretty sure many like me would look forward to doggy upon seeing her. Her boobs are like little sausage balloons which makes them very interesting to hold and play with. She had hair on the punani so that stopped me from attempt to dine at the vag.

I'm terms of service, I'd say it was an average session. She did everything text book I guess. The BJ was good, she rode me and the punani felt good. I enjoyed the doggy style too. CIM was an extra that I didn't opt for.

As the previous reviewer stated, there wasn't any real connection. I think that's what took away from what could have been a great experience. Maybe it's the Covid in the air that had her holding back and when I noticed her holding back on the kissing, I started getting concerned if the previous punter might have had it and then it was like us both trying not to breathe on each other while in missionary. I like my passionate GFE so I'm almost thinking I should just cut out punting until Covid is less of a threat.

Venue wise, be prepared with your driver's license at the gate. There were shower issues. The shower had standing soapy water before I got in. It wasn't going down so didn't enjoy the thought of standing in someone else's cum. Someone take this girl a plunger if your visiting. Towel was damp as well, eek! Showe gel was a broken upside down Radox to maneuver and not drop and spill. I would skip and go shower at home if had to do it again. I suggest you'll do the same if possible.

Ratings:

Body: 3/5
Venue Cleanliness: 3/5
Personal Cleanliness: 4/5
Privacy: 3/5
Service: 3/5

Will you return? No
Secure Parking? Yes

Simmy
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 255
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-07-13 14:09:11
Edited: 2021-07-13 15:00:39

On 2021-07-13 13:59:38 Need4Passion said:

I'll start with the aesthetics. Pretty little package with a phat ass. It's stands out and I'm pretty sure many like me would look forward to doggy upon seeing her. Her boobs are like little sausage balloons which makes them very interesting to hold and play with. She had hair on the punani so that stopped me from attempt to dine at the vag.

I'm terms of service, I'd say it was an average session. She did everything text book I guess. The BJ was good, she rode me and the punani felt good. I enjoyed the doggy style too. CIM was an extra that I didn't opt for.

As the previous reviewer stated, there wasn't any real connection. I think that's what took away from what could have been a great experience. Maybe it's the Covid in the air that had her holding back and when I noticed her holding back on the kissing, I started getting concerned if the previous punter might have had it and then it was like us both trying not to breathe on each other while in missionary. I like my passionate GFE so I'm almost thinking I should just cut out punting until Covid is less of a threat.

Venue wise, be prepared with your driver's license at the gate. There were shower issues. The shower had standing soapy water before I got in. It wasn't going down so didn't enjoy the thought of standing in someone else's cum. Someone take this girl a plunger if your visiting. Towel was damp as well, eek! Showe gel was a broken upside down Radox to maneuver and not drop and spill. I would skip and go shower at home if had to do it again. I suggest you'll do the same if possible.

Ratings:

Body: 3/5
Venue Cleanliness: 3/5
Personal Cleanliness: 4/5
Privacy: 3/5
Service: 3/5

Will you return? No
Secure Parking? Yes

Thanks for booking
About the shower I always put the liquid soap first near the drainer n then turn on the water so it can get warm so you weren't standing in anybody's cum since that water was fresh n I always clean the shower after each session

N yes at the gate you can't just get in coz safety comes first, I need to be safe n so does my clients

As for the connection I connect with lots of clients, the problem start if I'm making a conversation n u reply with one word answer, showing that you are not interested ofcourse we wont be able to connect since you don't show interest

As for kisses, sometimes they are a turn off if you don't know how to kiss properly, unless you want me to teach which I'm always down for. an unfresh breathe makes it worse

Thanks again for taking your time to book me
slumo111
slumo111 - Re: Review - Simmy - Sandton/Rivonia Johannesburg
Re: Review - Simmy - Sandton/Rivonia Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 83
View Profile
Posted: 2021-08-02 18:39:40

Area: Sandton/Rivonia

Visited Simmy yesterday, had an amazing time with her.

Simmy is a very sweet person and makes you feel at ease the moment you enter. She has a beautiful smile.

Her level of service is outstanding and she delivers on everything that she says she will do. She really knows how to give pleasure

I will certainly return to see her again.

Ratings:

Body: 5/5
Privacy: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.