Gold Member
Posts to Date: 182
View Profile
Posted: 2021-01-18 06:35:29

Name: Zoey

City: Pretoria

Area: Centurion/Highveld

Full Profile: [View Zoey's Full Profile]

Ok she's amazing! Chubby chick, wow she is sensitive, at first glance I wanted to f#$@k her like a bunny rabbit but when we started engaging a different feeling creeped up.
She's highly sensual and feels everything highly sensitive, get this she a dark Berry. She rode me ever so gently, she's all about getting her own setisfaction yes in that order, she's extremely engaging.
She has a tight body with a humagass ass and very nice titties, she gave me an extra ordinary BJ she's was not afraid to look at me whilst sucking and slurping at my meat. the session was extremely engaging she rode me like Sunday morning songs layed back.her kuntata is mesmerizing warm and pluffy i.e (puffed up kuntata) fatty at best but looking and touching it got me aroused. I swear if you aren't strong you will off load so easily with her but my game is strong. I drilled into her feeling her insides giving and giving like that wet lubricant feeling you feel when you slide in.I off loaded with vigarouse motion she started shivering I think she came hard.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

El Presidente
El Presidente - Re: Review - Zoey - Centurion/Highveld Pretoria
Re: Review - Zoey - Centurion/Highveld Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 229
View Profile
Posted: 2021-01-18 16:45:30

Yah she looks firm and soft, with that chubbiness.
Karlos
Karlos - Re: Review - Zoey - Centurion/Highveld Pretoria
Re: Review - Zoey - Centurion/Highveld Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 452
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-31 15:40:37

Inja ye game, I'm joining u on this..

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.