Gold Member
Posts to Date: 59
View Profile
Posted: 2021-01-13 19:32:32

Name: Lisa

City: Johannesburg

Area: Randburg/Northcliff

Full Profile: [View Lisa's Full Profile]

Had a lovely time with this young baby girl. She is friendly and very open minded. Her body is amazing and nice perfect bum which is the envy of many ladies I imagine.

She is mixed race and lend to a beautiful skin tone like a golden hue.

She is a sweet kisser and awesome OWO but she is discerning on who she offers the extra too...I was fortunate I think being circumcised.

She really enjoys what she does and I highly recommend her and the drive to see her. She can easily as I told her be one of the busiest ladies in the sandton area if she decided to venture there.

Thanks baby girl and see you again...

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Papa Smash
Papa Smash - Re: Review - Lisa - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Re: Review - Lisa - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 9
View Profile
Posted: 2023-04-07 00:48:49

Name: Lisa

City: Johannesburg

Area: Randburg/Ferndale

Full Profile: [View Lisa's Full Profile]

She joked around when I was doing the grand unveiling (i.e. taking off her panties) and called her punani a Toyota Quantum (aka mini-bus taxi) because of the plump shape, which I later got to witness in-between rounds when she bent over to pick up something from the floor. That view from behind with her legs closed and the luscious lips protruding was a sheer sight to behold.

After a brief initial chat and setting the mood, we started off with a really nice slow, sloppy OWO that had me drifting away. Couldn’t wait to hit her with the signature move, and sit in the back seat and listen to the sub-woofer. After a few thrusts she suggested I come to the front seat and drive (i.e. missionary position). A big mistake. That taxi felt like it had a Mercedes F1 engine, and sadly for me didn’t have a super licence and I was gone in 60 seconds (get it.) She teased me and said that’s the right time for a man to come, and it shows that I’m healthy. I also suspect it’s her brand of rubber, cause that thing felt super nice and real. But she was teasing my rubbers in the green pack with the man with glasses, including the red pack I trust…hahaha.

Afterwards we had such an incredible chat and the hour just flew past. It was inevitable I’d be doing my very first 2-hr session, but she suggested we cap it at 90 minutes and agree to continue with some proper love making another day (this means I’m up for a first ever rematch). Second round was a fast and furious Tokyo drift that started cowgirl, went doggy, and finished off with the “we picking baby names” position (combination side-prone and doggy).

Can’t wait for the crazy lovemaking we’re gonna get up to next time.

Cheers babe.

PS next time I’m gonna be on edge (if you know, you know).

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.