[deleted] - Re: Review - Armani @ Le Belle - Sandton/Bryanston Johannesburg
Re: Review - Armani @ Le Belle - Sandton/Bryanston Johannesburg
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2021-08-23 12:51:54

Name: Armani @ Le Belle

City: Johannesburg

Area: Sandton/Bryanston

Full Profile: [View Armani @ Le Belle's Full Profile]

What a gem she has the most amazing body you can imagine, and here personality is out of this world! There is no words to describe her, you must experience her for your self!! Armani thank you so much for the best experience ever you made me feel so comfortable and with the most beautiful memories!!

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 1/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Armani @ Le Belle
Armani @ Le Belle - Re: Review - Armani @ Le Belle - Sandton/Bryanston Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 180
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-08-23 17:27:57

Hey Lady-lover :)

Thank you so much for this lovely review. I really appreciate it. Im so happy to know that you had a beautiful time with me :) I believe that a person's personality is everything in this Industry and out of it. Our personality can take us to places.

I think you might have clicked onto the 1 little button by mistake - privacy rating that is :)

I hope to see you soon Lover-lady.

Ps Next time, you in the room with me, please do mention your name. I love it ! ;)

Hugs and winks
Armani
Xoxo
[deleted]
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-08-31 16:13:27

Yet another memorable visit with this enticing lady.My heart skipped a beat when she walked in wearing a sexy, body hugging black dress. I arranged with her for a booking and was pleasantly surprised that she booked the 90min jacuzzi session. We enjoyed a glass of wine together and YES..she ate the chocolates ☺☺.
All I want to say is that 90min is not enough with this loving woman.She always makes me feel like the centre of her universe when we are together. Every encounter has been memorable..
Alas , my time was up..unfortunately, I never got a chance to say goodbye..
Thank you for seeing me and making the jacuzzi fantasy a reality..
Hugs and Kisses( as you like to say)😘😘

Ratings:

Privacy: 3/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Armani @ Le Belle
Armani @ Le Belle - Re: Review - Armani @ Le Belle - Sandton/Bryanston Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 182
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-08-31 20:34:12

Good Evening Mr Grey ( Old Man )

Thank you so much for spending time with me and I'm so sorry that it took so long. When you are happy, I am happy too.

Ofcourse, I had to book the jacuzzi special. Anything to eat chocolates haha :) On a serious note, thank you for always making me feel special because that's what YOU do always. Sorry, for not giving you a goodbye hug and kiss. I'm sure you will be back soon for many though.

Thanks for the lovely review and not forgetting for my beautiful perfumes :)

See you soon
Hugs, kisses and winks
Your Coconut Girl
Xoxo

[deleted]
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-09-01 11:15:21

I'm sure I said "Coco Chanel" not " Coconut"..hahaha..
You know I shall return, without a doubt..especially for that hug and kiss..mwah..
Eyeofthetiger
Eyeofthetiger - Re: Review - Armani @ Le Belle - Sandton/Bryanston Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 64
View Profile
Posted: 2021-09-07 13:41:15

Was in need of a good massage so decided to stick to the tested and proven. This lady never fails to impress, worked out all the knots. The sensual was of different class.Venue hospitality is always of top class...

Ratings:

Privacy: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Armani @ Le Belle
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 186
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-09-07 15:49:38

Hey :)

Thank you so much for always visiting. I always enjoy our time together - especially the way you take me back home with our talks.

See you soon ;)

Hugs & smiles
Armani
xoxo
KICKASS
KICKASS - Re: Review - Armani @ Le Belle - Sandton/Bryanston Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 8070
View Profile
Posted: 2021-09-19 00:15:19

What does one say about a place that goes out of their way to make it feel like place away from home is just like home.

As my booking was confirmed for 10.30 am I made sure I arrive on time heart pulsating as I reached the entrance felt like it was my first time booking.

As I arrived at the gate I was met by a very kind and professional lady called storm who came up to my car with handsanatizer in one hand and temperature scanning device in the other.

I was then led to my to my room and waited no less then 3 mins before I finally met the stunning Armani.

It was no long before the wine was open and there begun our adventure my word is she an amazing person and extremely nawty.

As we got into the bubble bath I rec the most amazing bj we sat and continued chatting away. As soon as our wine reached the end of the glass we got out and head to wat I called the pleasure bed and did we enjoy ourselves.

As I reached climax I thought we were done and dusted but Armani decided to give me an intense massage which I enjoyed throughly.

To the owners of the place you guys run an established of high class and the professionalism that u conduct is at its extreme highest level. I don't usually right so long stories but you guys deserve to be know.

P.s you should open the pool area so I can spend some longer hours before my next booking just saying. Once again thank you to the ladies I met there and for running a 5 star service.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Armani @ Le Belle
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 198
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-09-19 08:59:39

Good Morning Mr Styler :)

Oh wow, what can I say about our amazing sensual Saturday Morning time together..

Your heart was beating fast, as if it was your very first time booking. My heart was beating fast while I was sitting with the ladies just before you arrived, but I was told, Armani go and do your thing by the ladies. So yeah, I did my thing haha ;)

You are an incredible man. I really enjoyed our session, but most of all,I really enjoyed your company. I just simply loved the way you took time to sit and talk to Ciara and I. You have so much respect for ladies and we appreciate that. You spoke as a friend and not as a client. Thank you KICKASS, you are unique in many ways :*

You are right. I love what I'm doing and I thoroughly enjoy it. That's what makes my sessions so Intense :)

Can't wait to spend more time with you. Can't wait to learn more. Can't wait to see you in that yellow suit, red socks and brown shoes haha

Thank you once again
Love, hugs and kisses
Armani
Xoxo
MrJ786
MrJ786 - Re: Review - Armani @ Le Belle - Sandton/Bryanston Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 876
View Profile
Posted: 2021-09-20 21:39:34

This is a tough one but I believe reviews should be honest ones, which is what I appreciate when reading others. Note that it is my personal experience and each one has to experience their own.

Communication was top notch and done with the venue directly via whatsapp. Im sure it would have been equally great had it been any other way as the host and assistant are just out this world. Friendly and welcoming, I was met at my car with sanitizer and guided in.

The ladies that work at this upmarket establishment are super sexy, which makes choosing 1 so tough. I settled for Armani based on her reviews and hype on the forum. I secretly had my eye on this babe since her days in the South. Alas today was the day.

Looks wise, don't get me wrong she is super sexy though the pics on the site for some reason gave the impression of a bustier girl. Nonetheless she does have sexy legs feet and a sexy ass.

I was run a warm shower, which was fantastic. I returned to find a naked Armani, and wasted no time getting started. Some passionate embracing for starters then onto my back for the massage.

Perhaps I was expecting more based on previous reviews, but I found the massage to be pretty average and rushed. To her defense I did only book 45mins. I was quickly asked to turn over and the teasing started. Followed by a hand job and the jumping jacks were released... There was no oral or FH. Off I go for another shower to return and find her all dressed up ready for the next client.

Perhaps I expected more based on the hype but it seemed too mechanical for me, sorry. I might give it another ago in the future (for a longer booking) as she mentioned she is just 7 months in the industry.

I definitely will be back to the venue though as it is run so professionally. Keep it up.

Ratings:

Body: 4/5
Service: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.