Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2247
View Profile
Posted: 2022-05-13 17:33:50

Name: Armani

City: Johannesburg

Area: Hyde Park

Full Profile: [View Armani's Full Profile]

Been a long time since I spoiled myself and on Wednesday morning I just felt an urge that had to be scratched. My last experience was an awesome massage at the hands of Armani when she worked in Bryanston back in November 2021.. yep not a regular punter as I once was. Not sure why I didn’t Review her back then? Anyway.

I Logged on and Armani's profile was literally top of the pile, the new pics had me spellbound and I knew the universe was saying it was time to visit her again.

Arrangements were made on a call, all done professionally and with no fuss. Did I mention t this ladies voice… Uber sexy voice that just seems to hypnotise.

The venue is discreet, clean and pretty neat actually. No sign-in needed at security and if you know the lay of the land you can easily head straight to the room with nobody seeing you. Parking is great and your car cannot be seen from the street at all.

The door opened and Wow! Armani stood there in all her beauty. Her petite, perfectly shaped body with a sexy lace number just gently clinging on for dear life. I was floored… again. After a warm hug and kiss we chatted and caught up a little. The fresh white towel was out for me to shower and I happily hopped into a large clean shower with all the necessary shower gels etc. Pity I was alone for the shower …hint hint

I walked out the shower to her slipping her lingerie off and asked if I could rather do the honours. I leaned in close and slowly slid it off until this perfect body was revealed. My towel was suddenly a little snug In a certain area. I slowly ran my hands across her body. She pulled me closer and guided my hands gently across her breasts and slowly down to her perfect flower.

At this point I had to pull away and insist on laying down for my massage. I was so attracted to this beauty that if I didn't I was afraid what I might have asked for.

The massage was beautiful just perfect. A good body rub followed by the most sensual body to body. I mean that fine body against me was a moment of sheer delight. Armani mixes her touch up throughout the massage on both your back and front. From firm to the most delicious little nibbles and feather light touches. Definitely the mix of sensations I love in a good massage keeps you wondering what is next and plays with your mind enhancing the sensuality. And sensuality yes There was tons of it!

That moment when she asked me to turn over and our eyes locked. She looked away shyly but wow. This truly is a beautiful beautiful and sensual woman. The body to body continued and I politely asked and was allowed to explore her body.. This was an intense time with both of us enjoying each other's touch that ended with her straddled on my lap... Ever so close to her sliding over my hardness
We locked eyes and the intensity was off the charts... I wanted to do so much with her but managed to keep myself together.

The sensual took some time with twists and turns along the way until I just couldn’t anymore even though time wasn’t up as yet (sad face). The climax was just that.. a climax! Eyes Locked, bodies in a twisted mess .. pure intensity.

We chatted a little more before I had to shower and leave

What a woman and what a magical hour. I want to do so so much more and can't wait to be with this stunning lady again. Won’t wait this long to visit her again and am already looking forward to keeping it together until the very end this time. Game on Armani. Game on!

I can safely say this was a Wednesday morning treat that just could not be beat.
If a sensual girl friend massage experience is what you looking for then look no further than Armani.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Zumbie
Zumbie - Re: Review - Armani - Hyde Park Johannesburg
Re: Review - Armani - Hyde Park Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 14
View Profile
Posted: 2022-05-15 10:54:53

The time since the last visit had been too long, and I could no longer stay away.
And boy, did we make up for lost time. The energy was intense. Our minds, bodies and souls became one. Armani, you are my eternal addiction. See you soon XX

Ratings:

Privacy: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

iamfunluva
iamfunluva - Re: Review - Armani - Hyde Park Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2248
View Profile
Posted: 2022-06-02 12:58:21

“Hi. My name is funluva and I have an addiction problem! I am addicted to visiting Armani”.

Seriously can we create an AA (Armani-Holics Anonymous) group as I am addicted!!

So just about two weeks (or is it 3) after my last visit I requested a Friday afternoon session. Could not think of a better way to end a long week than a sensual spoiling by this gorgeous lady.

The welcome was warm as always and the lady looked superb in some real sexy lingerie and heels. Armani’s body is pure ecstasy.. dynamite in one small package. And she is gorgeous and has an awesome personality too. So we spent a few mins catching up and I was ushered into a warm shower to freshen up. As always all the proper stuff was supplied So I stepped out feeling clean and ready for a spoiling.

The room was dimly lit with candles and soft - yet sexy - music filled the air. The beautiful lady was standing at the massage bed. She removed my towel which was as usual more snug after seeing her standing there and got me to lay down.

From there I was putty in her - thankfully warm - hands. There was small strokes to long ones and firm touch to gentle and all in all a beautifully blissfully sensual and somewhat therapeutic massage. So comfortable was I that I actually dozed off a little, until I felt her sexy body slide over me. Her breath on my neck her body in full contact with mine. The body to body was sublime!
Turning over .. no surprise I was already quite excited to see her (wink wink) and Armani gave me a brilliant massage focusing on my
Legs and thighs.. who knew how much stress is in that region. Every so often gently leaning over and sliding her breasts over my body or gently running her hands over my harness at first soft and then with more pressure. A slight nibble on the ear or neck every now and then thrown into the mix. Armani knows just how to handle an erection, stopping, starting, gentle, firm, different techniques… she kept me hard for a while until she was done with the pleasure (torture) and brought me to a freakin awesome explosion.

Now I remember what a gfe sensual massage is!

Can’t wait for our next session sexy lady

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Armani
Armani - Re: Review - Armani - Hyde Park Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 408
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-06-08 15:02:39

Think I should stop doing all of the above :) Thanks for the lovely review and for always appreciating me.

See you soon soon
Xoxo
iamfunluva
iamfunluva - Re: Review - Armani - Hyde Park Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2249
View Profile
Posted: 2022-06-09 12:42:06

On 2022-06-08 15:02:39 Armani said:
Think I should stop doing all of the above :) Thanks for the lovely review and for always appreciating me.

See you soon soon
Xoxo

But if you stop the session just wont be the same
You are what makes it amazing
solly3168
solly3168 - Re: Review - Armani ( Your Secret Addiction ) - Hyde Park Johannesburg
Re: Review - Armani ( Your Secret Addiction ) - Hyde Park Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 52
View Profile
Posted: 2022-06-30 16:38:24

Name: Armani ( Your Secret Addiction )

Full Profile: [View Armani ( Your Secret Addiction )'s Full Profile]

what can one say about this perfection of a lady.classy sexy ,cute and a banging body.had the most wonderful sensual massage.definetly gonna be a regular.highly recommended.thanks armani for a wonderful 2hrs.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Armani ( Your Secret Addiction
Armani ( Your Secret Addiction - Re: Review - Armani - Hyde Park Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 414
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-07-01 10:39:27

Good Morning:)

Our time together was lovely. Thank you so much for being a gentleman. Your smile just made me perform my magic. Thanks for that ! :)

Thank you for the beautiful review. I really do appreciate your kind words and your time.

Stay safe and hope to see you soon
Armani :)
Xoxo
iamfunluva
iamfunluva - Re: Review - Armani ( Your Secret Addiction ) - Hyde Park Johannesburg
Re: Review - Armani ( Your Secret Addiction ) - Hyde Park Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2250
View Profile
Posted: 2022-07-27 12:55:56

Name: Armani ( Your Secret Addiction )

Full Profile: [View Armani ( Your Secret Addiction )'s Full Profile]

Spent another amazing hour — actually a little more - with this stunning lady.

All I can say - in addition to my previous reviews - is that Armani delivers a true erotic, sensual massage experience. Every single time the massage has left me wondering what next and can it be better than the last one.
Armani knows what I like and uses that as a base for the treatment but then throws in something different every time keeping things really fresh and exciting.
I truly feel pampered and engaged with this beauty from the time I walk through the door. From the warm and charming smile to the beautiful, sensual, sexy yet elegant touch to the honest and open conversation. And the toiletries that are supplied and those fluffy soft towels round off a session perfectly.

Treat this lady like the gem she is and you will be treated like a lord. Armani, Thanks for always bringing the intensity and charm to every session.

Hardly out the door and I am Looking forward to my next visit with Armani already.

Ratings:

Privacy: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Armani ( Your Secret Addiction
Armani ( Your Secret Addiction - Re: Review - Armani - Hyde Park Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 417
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-07-29 10:51:22

Good Morning funluva :)

Thank you so much for spending time with me and thank you for always trusting in my services and for trusting me.

I love having you on my massage bed and I know that you will be back very soon:)

Ps Allow me to remove all your knots with my ass soon soon

Tight hugs
Armani
Xoxo
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Armani - Hyde Park Johannesburg
Less than 10 posts
Posted: 2022-07-31 17:00:53

Hey sexy, lovely reviews and pictures. See you soon

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.