[deleted] - Re: Review - Armani - Hyde Park Johannesburg
Re: Review - Armani - Hyde Park Johannesburg
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-06-18 23:01:21

Name: Armani

City: Johannesburg

Area: Hyde Park

Full Profile: [View Armani's Full Profile]

I made a forum post a short while back looking for something you could dub “a GFE massage”, the desire for a GFE and massage without any penetration. “Sensual” supposedly fits this category but many have been lacking in past experience. Penetration isn’t a must for me, but sensuality, intimacy, and spontaneity is.

Armani has been on my radar since her very brief stint at a venue in Sandton, and by the time I felt ready to take the plunge I found she was in the south of Joburg. Isn’t that the worst!? My spidey sense was telling me she’d be back in the North though, and with enough time (and nudging :P) the stars aligned and I made sure to catch some time with her in my neck of the woods.

Some girls just give you that vibe, and every interaction I had with her left the impression that this is where I’ll get what I was looking for. Classy, smart, sweet, genuine - these are all traits that I picked up from her and found very attractive. Of course a bit of insider-trading with some of the punters who had previously reviewed her only built up my anticipation, and tonight, I felt it was greatly rewarded.

First thing: yes, that ass. Ah man, it’s perfection. She says she prefers her legs - I mean, so much about her is beautiful - but that ass is something like a renaissance painting. And it feels majestic - her skin is just so beautiful and soft. I really couldn’t get enough of it.

Second thing: the massage and sensual is absolutely world class. I tend to go in seasons with massages, and I don’t really judge them with a heavily critical eye, although I do have a standard. This massage was a journey, she is an absolute master of improvisation - I would guess she’s a good dancer, because she responds quickly to body movements and she has a fantastic rhythm about her. She knows exactly when to go into 6th gear and when to go back down to 2 again. I found this absolutely hypnotic. I do think it’s intuition more than anything. We had fantastic chemistry and our bodies linked up perfectly. My favourite word to use to describe this kind of booking is “steamy” - and it’s actually relevant given how bloody cold it’s been. Well we weren’t cold in that room…until we stopped, so I think that says a lot.

The venue’s actually familiar territory - another fave of mine works there as well. I think I had a more private experience this time: no interaction with security, and no need to interact with reception either. Her punctuality’s on point, gate opened right on arrival. Massage took place on a very comfortable large bed - so not a plinth, but I enjoyed it still. I find the place quite nice and I like the ambiance she sets up.

I’ve been seeing Armani getting quite a bit of hype recently - with some poor souls even getting banned for freeloading, yearning for her presence whilst her ad was down. Now I can see why. Phew, I’ve paid some school fees here and there, but on the whole I’ve honestly had an incredible punting year so far. This was another A+. I felt special and spoiled.

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Armani
Armani - Re: Review - Armani - Hyde Park Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 131
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-06-19 19:56:42

First thing, this ass of mine is a big problem !

Good Evening

Let me start by saying, THANK YOU so much for all the beautiful heart warming compliments. Much appreciated. This WOW review got me smiling all day.

It's wonderful to know that I made you feel special. Please do know that you are special :) You are a gentleman with respect, great manners and self control - which is amazing.

Thank you so much for spending time with me. I appreciate your visit and I appreciate your trust in my service

I really enjoyed our time together and loved all my face kisses. Those were millions and not hundreds :)

Ps You are right. I LOVE dancing !!!!!

Hope to see you again and again

Hugs and Laughter
Armani
Xoxo
[deleted]
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2021-06-29 11:20:44

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
this lady is one of a kind. Truly beautiful. she is real Bliss and I enjoyed my time with her it was amazing. I felt comfortable throughout and I suggest everyone gives her a call.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

* Until Hefner 777 built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
Armani
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 144
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-06-29 17:58:46
Edited: 2021-06-29 18:00:26

Hey :)

Our session started off so great :) I loved the way you walked into the room smiling. Your smiles made me happy and comfortable. A smile brings warmness into a room and that's what you brought.

Thank you so much for the laughter and jokes :)

You appreciate me. I really do appreciate you too. Im sure I'll see you again soon - I know that I will.

Hugs & Love
Armani
Xoxo
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-07-01 09:15:07

Had another booking with this stunning lady and I just cannot get enough of her. What a relaxing time! No rush no fuss, just great conversation. Miss Armani kept me thoroughly entertained. Her laughter is also great medicine and not to mention her magical hands. This visit was at her previous location in the South of Johannesburg but I have had a quick visit to her new spot in Hyde Park. It looks clean and private. I am sure Miss Armani will be very popular there. Thank you for an amazing time as always.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Armani
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 148
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-07-01 15:00:54
Edited: 2021-07-01 15:03:47

Hey there,

You do know how much I enjoy our time together. It's not about the massage and sensual. It's about much more. We get along very well and I love the way you advise me. That really means alot to me. You care :)

Hope to see you very soon. Thanks again for your time, your kindness and thank you for caring. Tight long hugs :)

Lots of love, hugs and smiles
Armani
Xoxo
zzzzzzzzz
zzzzzzzzz - Re: Review - Armani - Hyde Park Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 10
View Profile
Posted: 2021-07-08 21:58:31

She is a Cock worshiper and only she will know exactly why........ ..............................................

Ratings:

Face: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

* Until zzzzzzzzz built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
Armani
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 154
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-07-09 07:53:13

Good Morning :)

Hahaha, I can't stop laughing at your review. I couldn't stop laughing after our session aswell. I was like damn, Armani, you really are something else hahaha

Thanks again for spending time with me. What a different experience........................................................#3 hahaha

Hope to see you soon !

Hugs and Smiles
Armani
Xoxo
kaylyncr10
kaylyncr10 - Re: Review - Armani @ Le Belle - Sandton/Bryanston Johannesburg
Re: Review - Armani @ Le Belle - Sandton/Bryanston Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2021-08-10 09:13:19

Name: Armani @ Le Belle

Area: Sandton/Bryanston

Full Profile: [View Armani @ Le Belle's Full Profile]

Ive Been seeing Armani Armani for quit sonetime now and she has never disappointed me ever since the first day i met her. There is alot about her that keeps me coming back for more. Her Body, her touch and the way she pampers me, she does everything so perfectly. She just knows how to make me explode with orgasms and she does it so perfectly. I will keep coming back for Armani without fail. If you you want to be touched by an angel i would recommend armani.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

* Until kaylyncr10 built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
Armani @ Le Belle
Armani @ Le Belle - Re: Review - Armani - Hyde Park Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 177
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-08-10 11:16:05

Hi there :)

You have never ever disappointed me. You have always been such a Gentleman. Thank you so much for always seeing me whenever you need to... :)

I always enjoy our time together !

Lots of hugs & winks
Armani
Xoxo

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.