Posts to Date: 3
View Profile
Posted: 2022-01-11 07:37:09

Name: Armani

City: Johannesburg

Area: Hyde Park

Full Profile: [View Armani's Full Profile]

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
The only way to sum up Armani and her service is "The Queen of GFE". The most sensual woman you are likely to meet, with a bubbly personality and curiosity in others. We spoke for hours beyond the allocated time while laying on the bed and it felt familiar - like long lost lovers who had been reunited. The massage was above reproach and the sex was...well...everything you'd expect from a woman who knows how to use her body like she does. Sensual. Explosive. Memorable.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

* Until Nobo built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
Armani
Armani - Re: Review - Armani - Hyde Park Johannesburg
Re: Review - Armani - Hyde Park Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 323
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-01-11 13:36:08

Hey there Sexy :)

Thank you so much for the lovely review and thank you for spending time with me. Our time together was awesome, fun, great and you are right - memorable indeed :)

The Queen of GFE will see you in Cape Town ;)

Take care ( kiss kiss )
Warm hugs and Dangerous kisses
Armani
Xoxo
MuffDaddy15
MuffDaddy15 - Re: Review - Armani - Hyde Park Johannesburg
Basic Member
View Profile
Posted: 2022-01-27 08:25:18
Edited: 2022-01-27 08:25:17

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
So it was my birthday and I thought that I would gift myself something a bit different - a GFE with a hot, desirable woman!

Did a lot of research on ESA (being a first timer) and came across a goddess of a human specimen - Armani! Reviews were solid and so I reached out to a warm, friendly person on the other side. Armani and I arranged to meet, unfortunately I had to cancel twice & she accommodated me without any hiccups..

On my birthday, Armani sent me a birthday text which melted my socks and firmed my manhood at the same time - talk about a person with attention to detail? We chatted a lot and finally the day came for us to meet - Yay!

Armani's private place is a haven, a hideaway where you can just escape this world. The GFE was better then my wildest expectation, the reviews don't do justice to not just Armani's sexy body but what she does this with is out of this world. I'm hooked and addicted to how she sensually took care of my needs, game for naughty fun and best of all making me leave feeling like a king!

Thank you Armani, I'm hooked and will be making this a frequent engagement- I have too!

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

* Until MuffDaddy15 built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
Armani
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 332
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-01-27 19:20:40
Edited: 2022-01-27 19:23:39

Habibi,

I'm going to share a little secret. I had to send that birthday message after you mentioned lots and lots of chocolates :) You received wishes and I received a HUGE box of my favourite choco's. I usually finish chocolate's in five minutes, but those, I have been enjoying for days and days. They just don't get finished :)

Thank you for sharing your special day with me. You felt like a King and I felt so special. How can a woman not feel that way after spending time with you ?

I was a bit worried when you mentioned getting your first massage in UAE. I was like, omg, now where do I start haha. I knew exactly where to start and my oh my what a lovely surprise did I receive ;)

It seems like we both had a great time and I'm so happy to know that you will be back over and over again. Yes, you are right. You have to.

Thanks for stopping at my profile. Thanks for reading, thanks for being so kind and thanks again for all my delicious choco's :)

Take Care & See you soon
Warm hugs and Dangerous kisses
Armani
Xoxo

[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Armani - Hyde Park Johannesburg
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2022-01-27 21:53:33

Spent a lovely afternoon with this awesome lady this afternoon. Initially booked and hour but ended up spending 90 mins and she was in no rush to chase me away. How refreshing. She has a super sexy body and filled with energy. She offers excellent massage but I opted more for the GF experience. This lady knows how to do foreplay to get you super aroused and the deed was mind blowing. All I can say gents is you don't know what you missing. Her new venue is superb. Ultra private, spacious and good facilities.

Ratings:

Face: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Armani
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 333
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-01-28 07:06:43

Good Morning Handsome man

Thank you so much for spending time with me yesterday. I loved it. Still trying to figure out, was it a GFE or BFE :) You spoilt me and I enjoyed every moment. I thank you in return, for enjoying me as much as I enjoyed you.

Let's not forget, it takes two to tango ;)

I think we need to make the next booking 90 minutes to two hours. Thank you for your lovely words and for this lovely review. I truly appreciate it.

Hope to see you soon
Warm hugs & Dangerous kisses
Armani
Xoxo

[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Armani - Hyde Park Johannesburg
Less than 10 posts
Posted: 2022-01-31 08:43:11

Well I’m not one to review, I met Armani about 10 days ago. We had an amazing 3 hours together.
Venue- brilliant, big shower, big bed, very clean

What am amazing woman, felt like a an old friend and catching up with the benefits.

If I lived in Gauteng I would be broke.

Armani, stay as resilient as you are.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Armani
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 335
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-01-31 18:57:58

Hey there Cockrod :)

What a lovely review from a lovely Gentleman. I'm loving the last sentence alot alot. It puts a smile on my face and a smile in my heart.

Thank you so much for spending time with me. I really enjoyed each and every moment. It felt like a Sunday :) When lovers or old friends with benefits just enjoy the moment, enjoy the beautiful music and just take everything in :)

See you in March. We will be right next to the ocean.

Ps " Ain't nothing wrong with being broke while having a smile on your face "

Take Care Handsome
Armani
Xoxo
Tacotom
Tacotom - Re: Review - Armani - Hyde Park Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 98
View Profile
Posted: 2022-02-03 12:54:04

Armani is one of the loveliest and most professional ladies on this site. Communication is excellent and her services exceed all expectations of a sensual gfe massage with plenty of body contact. I'll be back.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Armani
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 344
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-02-03 19:49:30

Good Evening Handsome man

I really enjoyed our time together, but what I loved the most was seeing that constant smile on your face. This might be a fantasy, but when two people are in the room, it's a reality.

I'm glad to know that you really enjoyed your time with me. As I said, my definition of a Sensual Massage is connecting, intimacy, passion, care, love, heat, warmth and trust between the two people that are together - and ofcourse lots of licking, haha. I had a lovely time with you and that's because you were in the moment with me.

Can't wait to hear your knock on the door :)

Take Care always
Armani
Xoxo

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.