[deleted] - Re: Review - Armani @ Le Belle - Sandton/Bryanston Johannesburg
Re: Review - Armani @ Le Belle - Sandton/Bryanston Johannesburg
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-10-20 11:41:36

Name: Armani @ Le Belle

City: Johannesburg

Area: Sandton/Bryanston

Full Profile: [View Armani @ Le Belle's Full Profile]

So I just couldn't resist another visit to Miss Armani again and her new shoot sealed the deal for me. I opted for another jacuzzi session, thank you to the management at La Belle for organising that and for dealing with the time change at short notice. Now to Miss Armani, with those gorgeous legs and that sweet sexy smile. I find it very hard to keep my hands to myself during the massage sessions but I try my bestest to be well behaved. What an amazing woman...you are the embodiment of sensuality and sexuality. Cannot wait for out next encounter...Take care LG xxx

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Armani @ Le Belle
Armani @ Le Belle - Re: Review - Armani @ Le Belle - Sandton/Bryanston Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 229
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-10-20 15:32:04

Hey LB :)

Thank you so much for the beautiful compliments. I really do appreciate your kind words, your visits and you being just you always.

I don't think you and "well behaved" go together haha. If you ever well behaved, I'm going to give you a hiding :D

See you soon LB ;)

Love, Hugs & Kisses
Armani
Xoxo
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-11-05 15:35:54

Gents this lass is fresh and hot off the press. If you want genuine sincere lady company (with all the naughtyness that adults get up to) she is your girl! An absolute lady in the corridor, real freak once she gets to work. Gorgeous, conversational, skills on point - full marks.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Servitor
Servitor - Re: Review - Armani @ Le Belle - Sandton/Bryanston Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 17
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-19 09:10:11

Armani and I have been chatting for a while and for various reasons couldn’t get our timings to align. She was always pleasant and chatty over WhatsApp and never rude even though I once cancelled at the last minute.

Anyways finally got to have a session with her yesterday. Incredible personality, with just the right amount of conversation.
She has a smoking hot firm body which I couldn’t keep my hands off. Actually flipped roles enjoyed massaging her for the most part. Sensuality was on point, she really knows her say around a cock resulting in her making me come twice. The orgasm was intense.

On the whole a super experience and will definitely be visiting Ms Armani on a regular basis.

Thank you for the awesome experience.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Armani @ Le Belle
Armani @ Le Belle - Re: Review - Armani @ Le Belle - Sandton/Bryanston Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 268
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-11-19 19:55:19
Edited: 2021-11-19 20:09:31

Good Evening :)

Thank you so much for the wonderful session. I actually don't have words to describe the time that was spent with you :) I loved it and enjoyed it sooo much.

I have to say, thank you for massaging me. I really needed that haha. Must say, you came to see me at the right time ;) So yes, we have been chatting for a while, but I guess our time had a date on it - what a perfect date ;)

You were such a Gentleman - naughty but still very gentle :) I truly appreciate your time, touch and company. Once again, thank you for sharing such kind words with me. Every word is still stuck in my head and will be for a very long time.

Hope to see you again & again - Don't forget, I'm still not paying haha !

Have a wonderful weekend and keep on smiling

Tight hugs
Armani
Xoxo

hotbhuta
hotbhuta - Re: Review - Armani @ Le Belle - Sandton/Bryanston Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 913
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-25 16:45:56

Had a lovley long session with this intellectual lady.

Nice sensual massage with alot of playing. Had a good time in the jacuzzi aswell.

Thanks

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5
Privacy: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Armani @ Le Belle
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 276
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-11-25 19:46:58

Hey there :)

Thank you so much for spending time with me. I really appreciate your time and I'm super happy to know that you enjoyed my " special massage "
Our time together was great and the conversation was even better :)

I always say, communication is key. It opens doors, it brings people closer and it keeps things going. Not forgetting, it brought you to me.

Thank you :) Take Care, safe travels and hope to see you again soon !

Hugs
Armani
Xoxo
Old Nick
Old Nick - Re: Review - Armani @ Le Belle - Sandton/Bryanston Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 153
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-26 09:08:28

Oh my goodness, I am still in awe after seeing this amazing Goddess, Angel from Heaven.

My head is still spinning since yesterday and I simply can't stopped thinking of our time together.

Just take time to read her previous reviews and you will understand my fascination/attraction with this awesome lady.

Armani's intro on her profile is so spot on, it is scary.
It describes her service to the T as to what you can expect from this queen.

I took her up on the 90 minute special in the Jacuzzi room with all the other lovely additions, massage bed, nice double bed, big shower and of course the Jacuzzi....😊
The venue is beautiful and clearly busy but honestly I did not run into any other guests and the receptiin staff was amazing.
O and I forgot to mention I had a bouble booking - three hours with my Goddess Armani.

Armani aka LOVE, is one exceptional lady.
In my humble opinion, the benchmark for love making.
She is elegant, WOW she looked so hot in her black dress and heels when I got my first glimse of her in the receptiin area.
Playful, she did not hold back and I am sure we both enjoyed the time together.
Sensual, those soft touches drove me crazy & wild. 🙃😋
She clearly makes her suitors her main focus and is such fun. Feels like you are on top of the world.
She is gorgeous, stunning, sexy all moulded in a small petite beautiful body.

Darn it, I had 3 hours of extreme fun without any complaints.
The wine, soft drinks, chocolates and the strawberries & cream was a nice touch as well.
As the saying goes, what happened in Rome remains in Rome. But Boy O Boy, we sure had a lot of fun and she knew how to get 'Old Nick' weak in the knees. 😁

The question, 'Will you return?', needs to be changed in the case of this angel.
Rather when will you return? HELL YEAH, AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!

Looked like her photos?
No, No, No!
Although her photo shoots are extremely elegant and beautiful, it in no way captures her lovely personality and inner beauty.

Armani, many thanks for an amazing time.

In retrospection, my only mistake was not spending more time in your company.

See you soon, real soon 😘

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Armani @ Le Belle
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 277
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-11-26 21:51:09

Good Evening Mr N :)

I'm not going to call you Old Nick. I didn't see old, I didn't hear old and I didn't feel old haha ! What a beautiful Thursday afternoon. I'm going to be honest, when I read 3 hours, I was like, what am I going to do to this man for 3 hours :D I'm glad that you were the one that did alot alot and I just did alot.
Wow, you made me smile when I read, Armani's intro on her bio is spot on. Yes, that is certainly true. I make sure that I give that part of me. That's part of my job, but it's not a job because it comes naturally
The Sensual and LOVE part of me :) I'm glad that you experienced that part of me and I'm happy that you were you always. That is very important.

Thank you so much for spoiling me Mr N. Thank you for being such a gentleman and thank you for all the warm hugs, naughty smiles and let me not forget this - for making me feel cold fresh cream ;)
You are great in so many ways. Our date was exactly what I needed. Remember the chat about Faith :) Now I have it !
Some men really know how to make a lady feel like a Princess. You are some men. Thank you.
Hope to see you before I leave for my little break. I know that I will because we both had a wonderful time together.

Tight hugs, kisses and more poses for you,Lover <3
Armani
Xoxo
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-12-01 08:56:14

Miss Armani...every session with you is an adventure! We always seem to have these deep and meaningful conversations and loads of laughs. Massage skills off the charts...always leave there feeling rejuvenated. I think the jacuzzi soak also helps with that. Keep up the great work LG...look forward to seeing you soon xxx

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.