Gold Member
Posts to Date: 177
View Profile
Posted: 2021-01-10 19:29:42

Name: Mandy

City: Pretoria

Area: Centurion

Full Profile: [View Mandy's Full Profile]

Called her made an appointment but when I got there I had to wait 30 minutes and was difficult to leave cause the security already let me in and they wanted some incentive from me as they knew where I was going and what was going on at that flat, very uncomfortable situation I was in!! when she finally finished whatever she was busy with I went up the flat where she was and yes she does have this insane ass; she was munbling and talking a lot of stuff that I wasn't interested in; I just wanted to get through the deal I was there for!! We started the deed with the owo it was great and very nice indeed, the issue about this chick is that she likes to dictate how the session is going to go, when she's ontop she faces the other way, changing positions with her is challenging as she will tell you that ("please Finnish and come quick") this made the session very difficult if your labido is low then you will not be able to push through the storm that she puts you through,She has theee Most amazing ass I've ever seen but very unpleasant situation shen put me in.

Ratings:

Face: 3/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 3/5
Telephone Manner: 4/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 3/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Consultants
Consultants - Re: Review - Mandy - Centurion Pretoria
Re: Review - Mandy - Centurion Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 4
View Profile
Posted: 2021-01-11 10:00:55

Thanks for the review Punter! We appreciate punters who are brave enough to go first and provide the army with feedback. I was eyeing her but I guess I will give it a pass now!
Masterpieces
Masterpieces - Re: Review - Mandy - Centurion Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 122
View Profile
Posted: 2021-01-11 13:16:21

If inja ye game went through this.. then ey,, this honey's business will go down the drain.

I see punters are calling it OFF with booking her.

Another issue is security, extorting money?? who knows, they may be working with her perhaps.
Kokobela
Kokobela - Re: Review - Mandy - Centurion Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 28
View Profile
Posted: 2021-01-12 06:04:41

Thanks for this review.
Shes now off from my favourite list.....
patrick56
patrick56 - Re: Review - Mandy - Centurion Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 13
View Profile
Posted: 2021-01-13 16:23:40

Name: Mandy

City: Pretoria

Area: Centurion

Full Profile: [View Mandy's Full Profile]

I have been to this complex in Centurion several times and I agree that some guards at this complex can be a little annoying as they make you sign with an intention of getting closer so that they can ask for a cold drink (Note that it's not all of them). Anyway it doesn't really bother me, I just keep my mask on and go about my business.
Now when it comes to Mandy!!! OMG!!! I have visited her twice already in 5 days and I still want more of her before she goes back to KZN. She has an amazing booty and that ass is absolutely exquisite!!! And the bonus is that she is tight where it matters most. If you are a booty lover and enjoyed the likes of Bonolo or Pocohantes just to name a few than do yourself a favor and pay Mandy a visit.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.