Posts to Date: 3
View Profile
Posted: 2021-01-09 13:15:40

Name: Queen Of Blow

City: Johannesburg

Area: Randburg/Ferndale

Full Profile: [View Queen Of Blow's Full Profile]

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
Saw this lady’s profile and was instantly intrigued, started off on WhatsApp, told her what I’m looking for and she said she could quench my nasty thirst.

Made a booking and called to get directions, telephone manner was good no issues.

Parking is secure behind a closed gate, upon arrival O was directed to her room and when the door opens I found her wearing a sexy number showing off all that BBW thickness. Hands were sanitized at the door and I got a glimps of the bed that was layed out with all kinds of toys for the session.

Started off with a chat to get comfortable,I had indicated that I only wanted for play and no penetration. Just felt like one of those sessions.

then I was told to lie on the bed and my hands were tied. Not too tight I could easily get out of that. Then she started wiping me down and what followed was a mind blowing sloppy bj/deepthroat with one of the best handjobs I’ve had. She kept me on edge for some time. I shot my load when I couldn’t hold it any longer,left my whole body shivering. Then she whipped me clean and we sat and chatted for some time.

She then layed next to me and started fingerling herself and using a dildo on her self. She got quite wet and all I wanted was to get a taste of that juicy cookie. She then proceeded to ride my face which got me hard once again and I got another bj/handjob but this time with some prostate play! She was very gentle and patient with the prostate play. The bj again was wet and sloppy just how I like it. I then shot my load with her finger in my ass and she kept sucking till the last drop was drained from my balls I had asked her not to swallow and keep sucking with my cum in her mouth.

Was offered a shower after but I opted to just wipe myself down.

Will definitely be visiting this bbw queen of blow.

Thank you for the great time babe,you really made me feel comfortable.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

* Until DickSlinger111 built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Queen Of Blow - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Re: Review - Queen Of Blow - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-03-25 18:49:06

Name: Queen Of Blow

City: Johannesburg

Area: Randburg/Ferndale

Full Profile: [View Queen Of Blow's Full Profile]

I had her on my radar for weeks decided to drive to Randburg on a rainy day.
I think she talk the talk but cant walk the walk.
Im my years of punting i have experienced better both in attitude and action. She is not in my top 20.
The blow was lame after advertising it soo much (she can learn a thing or two from ladies like The Wakanda queen and Natasha or Anna Jackson)
Maybe i set the bar too high for her after reading her other profile.
Sessions a bit rushed.
No PSE offered even though we discussed prior.
My best memory was wheni was on my way out.
My advise ask all the extras before you go cause the offer changes when the door close.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 4/5
Personality: 4/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 3/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Karlos
Karlos - Re: Review - Queen Of Blow - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Re: Review - Queen Of Blow - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 503
View Profile
Posted: 2021-07-30 07:54:09

On 2021-03-25 18:49:06 PuffNmuff said:

My best memory was wheni was on my way out.

Lol... hahahahaha... this just killed me

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.