Mborohuchi
Mborohuchi - Re: Review - Elsa - Monte Vista Cape Town
Re: Review - Elsa - Monte Vista Cape Town
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 161
View Profile
Posted: 2022-01-29 09:18:43

On 2022-01-24 08:48:27 Elsa said:
Thank you for the review,however I don't appreciate you giving false information that I do OWO,I do not
Please don not contact me again i do not want to see you at all

Some of your previous reviews mention OWO too. Why aren't you mad about that? Don't be stupid.

On 2022-01-24 08:47:03 Elsa said:
and you said my privacy is 3/5 when you came here did you see any other person here?

Ma'am, in my review, i clearly stated that the issue i had was with sign-in at the gate - hence i gave the low privacy rating. A lot of other punters here have also mentioned the sign in at the gate being problematic for them aswell but you wanna just bash me. Again, stop being stupid and actually read the review. Said nothing negative about your service

Funny enough, we actually clicked in person but your attitude online is so horrible and i definitely won't return like i have done once in the past. Enjoy poverty :)

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.