Navigation
MrWinky
MrWinky - (WOW)Zia Boksburg
(WOW)Zia Boksburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 18
View Profile
Posted: 2007-12-20 12:12:26

So I decided the other day to visit Zia (ST) in Boksburg. I do like Indian ladies?.

I make the first call at around 8:30 to meet at 10:00; she sounds nice, not particularly sexy or inviting but nice. She tells me to go to Atlas road near Wild Waters and call for further directions. Fucking cunts luck that I have, there are two Atlas roads within a kilometer of each other, what are the fucking chances! DeJeVu all over again?.

I call Zia back and tell her that there are no houses in Atlas road, to which she replies that there definitely are as she is standing in one. Can?t argue with such reasoning, check my map, realize my mistake and curse my damn stupidity.

Finally find the street, call Zia back and try to find the house, which has no fucking number. She starts asking these stupid fucking questions like how many speed bumps have a driven over? Which way are you going? Eventually she says, Oh, I see you turn around and go to the big beige gate. Why not just tell me to go to the fucking beige gate 10 minutes ago?

Drive through the gate, its one of those solid plate gates, can?t see a thing through it from the street. I note that the garden could do with some work. As I am getting out of the car I see a woman standing in the doorway, kinda in the dark and I can?t see her face. I can see that this is definitely not the same woman as the website and get even angrier. At this point I was well irritated and almost got in my car and fucked off. Would have been a big mistake!

Walk up to the woman and realize that she?s the fucking maid! I note that I should buy new contact lenses. She leads me through the kitchen, where somebody is making a pot of what smells like boiled shit and tripe, and into room four. I notice a HOT coloured chick, two white chicks and a black chick. There is also a fucking old fat woman who may or may not do it for some?.

The room is clean and has a bed, a couch, and TV/DVD. I did notice that India and Zia have the exact same mat with a lion ? insignificant yet still noteworthy. There is no en-suite bathroom and while I did not shower (I had showered before leaving home) I did pop in to the bathroom which was clean. There was no soap or towels, but this is probably because the bathroom was being cleaned.

I take off my clothes and wait on the bed. After ten minutes of waiting I am the moer in. Enter Zia ? exit all feelings of anger and frustration! This woman is FUCKING HOT! She is wearing a short sexy black dress and is barefoot. I notice the cute little feet first, then the sexy ankles and shapely calves. She says ?will this do?? and turns around. 360. I nod. She takes off her dress.

Not only does she have a very sexy body but Zia is also very beautiful! Her dark hair is in a bob, big beautiful hazel eyes and a mouth from heaven. She has a piercing in her lip with a little stud, and a stud in her tongue. She told me that she want a nipple ring and a clit ring too. I don?t like piercings but this lady wears them well and it enhances her beauty, which IMHO is rare. Nice firm boobs. Can?t find fault with appearance at all.

Lie down on my stomach and she starts with a massage. Lovely soft hands, takes her time and chats about what I want and what she likes. After a good back and neck message turn over and she starts to stroke my cock. After a few minutes she puts on a condom and starts with giving me a blowjob. Nice and slow while looking at me. Allows me to feel her firm breasts and bum. Zia has the most amazing smooth skin. I cum for the first time.

She cleans up and comes and snuggles up to me, we chat for a few minutes. All the time she is stroking my hair and body. Starts stoking my cock again and I get hard almost immediately. Puts on another condom and she starts to give me another blowjob. After a few minutes I pull her up lay her on her back and start shagging her missionary. Nice tight pussy and very supple body. Can bend her legs at any angle, nibbled her toes while pumping away ? very nice! After some time turned her around and on her knees for some doggy. She has such a nice arse and is so supple and the way she takes it, oh man! I look across the room and see that she is watching us fuck in the mirror and I can see her face and see how hot she is and I cum.

We collapse in a happy heap with her on top of me and we chat for about thirty minutes before I realize that I am late for a meeting! On the way out her friend asks me if I want to join her and Zia for double. I definitely do!

The verdict: Zia is a beautiful and friendly, pleasant young woman. Her phone manner is a slight turn off but in person she is great! Great massage, blowjob and fantastic sex. She does not watch the clock and makes you feel like a king. Venue is a little run down but not terrible. For the R400 that she charges I was unable to find any fault. The only reason I will not go back is because I am scared of getting arrested. If she worked alone from home I would see her often! Up until Tuesday, (I am writing this review a little after meeting Zia), Zia was the best I have ever had ? until I visited Litisha....
jimbo
jimbo - Re: (WOW)Zia Boksburg
Re: (WOW)Zia Boksburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 164
View Profile
Posted: 2007-12-20 12:19:24

Nice review MrW!

And it's all for free 'cos no money changes hands hey!
MrWinky
MrWinky - Re: (WOW)Zia Boksburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 19
View Profile
Posted: 2007-12-20 13:27:35

The R400 was to rent the shower; everything else that happened was because women find me irresistible ;-)
richard w
richard w - Re: (WOW)Zia Boksburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 30
View Profile
Posted: 2007-12-20 18:31:02

Really Great reviews, very informative. Does the coloured chick advertise on ST, are there any pictures of her online?
MrWinky
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 22
View Profile
Posted: 2007-12-21 14:23:39

Check ST, seems like she has moved to Pta...

Jamie
A tall, sexy, gorgeous, Cape Town babe, thats full of energy and always ready to please. Private and travel 24/7.
Area: Pretoria East
Tel: 073 796 7605
Bulgy
Bulgy - Re: (WOW)Zia Boksburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 106
View Profile
Posted: 2007-12-23 16:46:07

This is by far the best structured review of all time. Hey Ed, say why don't we incentivise the punter reviews to encourage high standards from the ladies and good reviews from the punters. Just an idea.

Mr Winky, you are one fucking good writer ! Keep it up boet !
MrWinky
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 49
View Profile
Posted: 2008-01-14 18:02:55
Edited: 2008-01-14 18:06:07

Good day fine gentleman and ladies,

Could anybody please assist me with a number for Zia? I have lost it and her advert is no lonber active? Is she still around or what?

Cheers!
Jaysm
Jaysm - Re: (WOW)Zia Boksburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 21
View Profile
Posted: 2008-01-15 07:57:28
Edited: 2008-01-15 13:00:10

MrWinky - GREAT review. Can't wait for the next one

Bulgy, great idea. I think this may have been suggested but maybe we can have a review section. Kinda like punternet.com that'd really be great.
EraZor
EraZor - Re: (WOW)Zia Boksburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 87
View Profile
Posted: 2008-01-15 08:39:12

Bril review Mr W... fine writing. Thanks.
Arsen
Arsen - Re: (WOW)Zia Boksburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 36
View Profile
Posted: 2008-01-15 10:42:25
Edited: 2008-01-15 10:43:25

Mr Winky, have you been with this Jamie or have you met her under another name?

Jamie
A tall, sexy, gorgeous, Cape Town babe, thats full of energy and always ready to please. Private and travel 24/7.
Area: Pretoria East
Tel: 073 796 7605

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.