Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Anna jackson blouberg waste of time
Re: Anna jackson blouberg waste of time
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2020-12-01 10:00:09

On 2020-11-30 13:53:53 Kim Foxx said:
There is a man harassing and harming women in Cape town . He parks his car elsewhere. It's putting a lot of women on edge.

Aah this makes sense. I had a WG have an apoplectic fit because I parked outside a house three doors down. (Google Maps said that was her address). Jeepers don't think I've ever had anyone so angry at me. Thought she was going to explode. I couldn't understand how anyone could be so furious about a misunderstanding.
Star609
Star609 - Re: Anna jackson blouberg waste of time
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 15
View Profile
Posted: 2020-12-01 14:07:34

[QUOTE;2563735;Lucky Jumper] Hey Anna
I can see you were scared, but is it too much to ask to consider an appology to the guy you stood up?

Punters have feelings too

Lmao over the years we all paid school fees. Either bad punts (overomise and under deliver)

Both sides need to communicate better.. Please let's move nobody died.. Just a punter newho was to carry his load around a bit longer... Hahaha
Mike Hope
Mike Hope - Re: Anna jackson blouberg waste of time
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 58
View Profile
Posted: 2020-12-01 16:33:40

Much ado about nothing
Kensley
Kensley - Re: Anna jackson blouberg waste of time
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 269
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-12-01 22:30:20

On 2020-11-30 14:32:39 LayerOfPipe said:
she lied and said she was fully booked instead

Because lack of communication skills often leads to misunderstandings, but the way things are said in some cases can make a person use the first excuse in the book and funny enough 'fully booked' registers way easier then 'unfortunately not at the moment' in the case of where availability is the question. But honestly in a situation like yours most probably the car you mentioned has a track record or stigma to it, in that case as a lady sees it or knows about past deeds it's safer to ditch i hope you are still following

On 2020-11-30 14:32:39 LayerOfPipe said:
Why are all of you ignoring the fact that she lied .

How can anybody ignore the fact that you think she lied, unfortunately we are not supernatural human being so we can not drink panado for someone else's headache (or do expect us to call her and ask?)

People tend to complicate things alot and i understand that past experiences might be reason i always say if you don't feel comfortable or safe it's better not to force things, if you feel you need assurance before booking, needs an address without a confirmed appointment, asking me to come fetch you at the gate or drive all the way just to get to my gate and start asking irrelevant questions and the list goes on. It's enough to turn any lady of.

NOT EVERYONE SPEAKS FLUENT ENGLISH AND SOMETIMES WHAT IS HEARD MIGHT BE SLIGHTLY DIFFERENT FROM WHAT WAS SAID BUT ASKING OR SAYING THAT YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND CAN NEVER LEAD YOU TO THE WRONG PATH OR GATE IN THIS CASE

You are un-ignored now
XOXO
K
Talia
Talia - Re: Anna jackson blouberg waste of time
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 724
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-12-02 07:42:45

You advise punters to book her but have a back up... ??

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.