Basic Member
Posts to Date: 803
View Profile
Posted: 2020-11-30 10:52:33

Name: Tiffany

City: Pretoria

Area: Centurion

Full Profile: [View Tiffany's Full Profile]

I visited this Thai Massage venue situated on the top floor in a fairly busy Mall earlier this month.
Parking was in the Mall parking lot.
The initial contact by phone was with the recepionist so cant really rate Tiffany on that.
I selected Tiffany aka Rita from 5 therapists that were available.
She is a beautiful, petite, short Thai girl in her 30s who speaks english fairly well.
The room we used had a huge window that faced the outside walking area of the Malls top floor however it had these printed ashesive films over it, which felt a bit strange as you could hear people walk by the window.
The door to that room didnt have a key to lock it so it felt a bit un-easy i.e. anyone could just open the door at anytime, but I am sure its not the case as it didnt happen while I was there.
The rooms and the reception area is divided by partition walls so you can hear whats going on in reception and vice versa so we had to whisper to each other in the session.
I booked the Thai Massage for an hour and it was an amazing hour that left me so relaxed that I started to fall asleep.
It is a massage venue so Tiffany was fully clothed in the venue uniform which revealed nothing like what you see in these profile pictures however with a little imagination I could tell that she did have a banging looking body under it all and a great set of boobs ;-)
If you looking for a really good Thai Massage at a very reasonable rate, I would reccomend this girl Tiffany as she gave an excellent massage and was not rude or arrogant infact she is very cute and funny which makes for a very relaxed session.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 4/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Personal Cleanliness: 4/5
Privacy: 3/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Tiffany - Centurion Pretoria
Re: Review - Tiffany - Centurion Pretoria
Less than 10 posts
Posted: 2021-02-03 14:39:09

Name: Tiffany

City: Pretoria

Area: Centurion

Full Profile: [View Tiffany's Full Profile]

First floor in a shopping mall. Parking in the mall parkade. Fully dresses, do not understand the langerie photos in the ad ?? No touching ! Mediocre oil body rub not a massage ar all in a small cramped space with partitioning which does not do much for privacy. Extra 200 buck for a quick tug. Much better massages available at the same price. Do not waste your time & money.

Ratings:

Face: 2/5
Body: 1/5
Personality: 1/5
Telephone Manner: 3/5
Venue Cleanliness: 2/5
Personal Cleanliness: 2/5
Privacy: 1/5
Service: 1/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? No
Secure Parking? No

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Masterpieces
Masterpieces - Re: Review - Tiffany - Centurion Pretoria
Re: Review - Tiffany - Centurion Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 181
View Profile
Posted: 2021-02-03 18:46:34

I know the place, they gave me prices and just knew the service would be as low as prices.

Complete waste. I did not even go. I went to a premium girl who offered all.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.