Navigation
doctorevil
doctorevil - Cape Town upfront payments
Cape Town upfront payments
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 499
View Profile
Posted: 2020-11-29 20:28:43

So, i've paid someone R2500 upfront as a good gesture as she desperately needed it in exchange for future sessions.. I got none. And every attempt at a booking results in some weaker than before excuse..

BUT.. i think it can work.. So, offering upfront payment for 4 Blow and Go sessions in the northern subs or the helderberg/stellies areas for someone with a decent feedback score or convincing story...
Kooni
Kooni - Re: Cape Town upfront payments
Re: Cape Town upfront payments
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1784
View Profile
Posted: 2020-11-29 21:24:57

You have just admit to "losing" R2500 how much more do you want to lose doing the same thing again....
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Cape Town upfront payments
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2020-11-29 21:31:53

Bud, I've done the same thing so she didn't have to work on her birthday, still waiting for those sessions 2 years later. She just never answered the phone that weekend. I've lost count of how many times I've helped out WG's financially. Now it's strictly a business deal. You need the money, I'll make a booking. Simple as that.
doctorevil
doctorevil - Re: Cape Town upfront payments
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 502
View Profile
Posted: 2020-11-29 21:32:58

I did. But i still believe that the concept is good.
I just dealt with a WG in a terrible situation.

But, there have been others who had much success from the same. I, too, had lot of success with this in Midrand while back.. Let's see what cape town has to offer.
vampirezn
vampirezn - Re: Cape Town upfront payments
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 653
View Profile
Posted: 2020-11-29 21:52:53

Double facepalm
Ismail16
Ismail16 - Re: Cape Town upfront payments
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 201
View Profile
Posted: 2020-11-29 22:00:00

I've paid 3 working ladies with active profiles during early lockdown and not one has honoured the gesture.
jtrdbn
jtrdbn - Re: Cape Town upfront payments
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 460
View Profile
Posted: 2020-11-29 23:01:54

Name and shame guys. I don't know why you're so shy. These providers have scammed you and deserve to be exposed. Without names it's pretty pointless starting a thread...
Strategos
Strategos - Re: Cape Town upfront payments
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 9
View Profile
Posted: 2020-11-30 06:02:52

Why don't you book with another name/number, pitch up, when she asks for payment you say "I've paid already" and show the proof ?
Lucky Jumper
Lucky Jumper - Re: Cape Town upfront payments
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 136
View Profile
Posted: 2020-11-30 06:10:22

As always the rotten ones spoiling it for all the rest...
Miss Red
Miss Red - Re: Cape Town upfront payments
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3055
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-11-30 07:04:10

It is sad that there will always be one that fucks it up for the 100"s of other ladies on here that would give their left tits to have pre pay arrangements.

My move to Capetown from Gaugteng has sadly meant I lost out on 2 such arrangements that I had in place for a looong time.

But both guys have since found other ladies to set up the same arrangements with and not one of them has any complaints so far. Proving that there are good ladies out there that do honor arrangements.

I know there is a lot of negativity around this topic. But one less than honest girl should not be the measure all ladies should be measured by. There is a lot of positive well kept arrangements happening every day, we unfortunately always only hear about the disasters.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.