Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: What makes your toes curl?
Re: What makes your toes curl?
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2020-12-01 23:37:50

Sinking my mouth and tongue over a soft wet pussy! I love giving way more than receiving!
Raven Fox
Raven Fox - Re: What makes your toes curl?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 14
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-12-01 23:58:37

On 2020-12-01 21:46:23 seanc said:
You sound amazing

Not to be cheeky, but I am
Raven Fox
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 15
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-12-02 00:11:09

On 2020-11-30 10:17:03 Sugabear69 said:
The ultimate session for me is when I feel, I am not just a wallet. When there is a genuine connection, one such session comes to mind.
The session started way before, almost a week. We chatted on whatsapp as good friends and flirted a bit.

When the hour arrived of the booking I was greeted by her at the door in a short sexy dress and some heels.

You could cut the sexual tension with a knife, and after a glass of water we started kissing passionately. We could keep our hands off each other. It was really intense with a lot of touching, licking and kissing. She teased me, building me up, commanding me not to cum. After 30 minutes I could no longer control myself and the release was immense as wave after wave rushed through me.

Laying there we cuddled for a bit, but it wasn't long or we were at it again, her hands skillfully teasing and caressing me to a second orgasm.

There was no full house involved but none was needed. We both satisfied each other with hands and mouths. I felt a true connection, one that has spoilt other sessions for me afterwards.

Fuck this sounds so delicious! Definitely I one of my favourite things to do with the partner! But unfortunately I don't offer CIM.
Raven Fox
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 16
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-12-02 00:14:08

On 2020-12-01 23:37:50 Ninjai said:
Sinking my mouth and tongue over a soft wet pussy! I love giving way more than receiving!

I must admit, I think I've come across only one punter that actually knows what he is doing when it comes to oral.

I wish men knew how to eat pussy like only a woman of absolute sexual pleasure does
[deleted]
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2020-12-02 06:12:34
Edited: 2020-12-02 07:14:51

On 2020-12-02 00:14:08 Raven Fox said:
On 2020-12-01 23:37:50 Ninjai said: Sinking my mouth and tongue over a soft wet pussy! I love giving way more than receiving!

I must admit, I think I've come across only one punter that actually knows what he is doing when it comes to oral.

I wish men knew how to eat pussy like only a woman of absolute sexual pleasure does

Mmmmmm. I may need to pay you a visit! I think you may be surprised. :P

For me, oral is about more than just splitting your legs and diving in. It is about an overall experience. It's about the kissing, caressing, slowly making my way down your body. The combination of featherlite touch and lips... Reaching the destination is not just about getting straight to the clit and sucking like a maniac. The experience must be savoured. Your pussy must be treated as the godlike creation that it is...

Starting with the mound and moving to the inner thighs, kissing, licking, nibbling... Parting your legs slowly... Starting with the outside lips, and slowly moving to the inside lips. If you are kind to the outside, the inside will give... By exploring, funding the spot where your body starts giving feedback. Harder, softer, moving away, moving back, harder, softer... Running my hands down your body at the same time, with the caress of your engorged breasts. Harder, softer... Working with the feedback of your body. A variety of different techniques, taking time, edging you again and again and again... Then finaly when your body starts craving for release, going in for the close... Slightly harder, slightly faster in passes and rocking your soft wet pussy to the abyss...
Raven Fox
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 17
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-12-02 11:19:56

On 2020-12-02 06:12:34 Ninjai said:
On 2020-12-02 00:14:08 Raven Fox said: On 2020-12-01 23:37:50 Ninjai said: Sinking my mouth and tongue over a soft wet pussy! I love giving way more than receiving!

For me, oral is about more than just splitting your legs and diving in. It is about an overall experience. It's about the kissing, caressing, slowly making my way down your body. The combination of featherlite touch and lips... Reaching the destination is not just about getting straight to the clit and sucking like a maniac. The experience must be savoured. Your pussy must be treated as the godlike creation that it is...

Starting with the mound and moving to the inner thighs, kissing, licking, nibbling... Parting your legs slowly... Starting with the outside lips, and slowly moving to the inside lips. If you are kind to the outside, the inside will give... By exploring, funding the spot where your body starts giving feedback. Harder, softer, moving away, moving back, harder, softer... Running my hands down your body at the same time, with the caress of your engorged breasts. Harder, softer... Working with the feedback of your body. A variety of different techniques, taking time, edging you again and again and again... Then finaly when your body starts craving for release, going in for the close... Slightly harder, slightly faster in passes and rocking your soft wet pussy to the abyss...

I have no words!

Please, please, please come eat me!
[deleted]
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2020-12-02 13:54:37

On 2020-12-02 11:19:56 Raven Fox said:
On 2020-12-02 06:12:34 Ninjai said: On 2020-12-02 00:14:08 Raven Fox said: On 2020-12-01 23:37:50 Ninjai said: Sinking my mouth and tongue over a soft wet pussy! I love giving way more than receiving!

I have no words!

Please, please, please come eat me!

You have a dm...
Maximus3
Maximus3 - Re: What makes your toes curl?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 12
View Profile
Posted: 2020-12-02 14:12:05

When she squirt all over my dick after a good slide.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.