Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Tasha - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Re: Review - Tasha - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2022-07-10 00:35:40

Bowie you done had too much my brother, 5/5 for service but you still ain't going back?
Soil
Soil - Re: Review - Tasha - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 355
View Profile
Posted: 2022-07-27 06:00:11

Name: Tasha

City: Johannesburg

Area: Randburg/Ferndale

Full Profile: [View Tasha's Full Profile]

Hosted by Pammy's place - so I called her and she did not respond. Called back and told me where she is.

So I went to Pammy's place hoping to see her on the line up and after 6 ladies had presented themselves she was not there. Asked the host why so I was told because she was expecting a Client and that person was me - damn got into trouble and was told never to do that again... and luckily she agreed to see me.

When she appeared she looked way too short - I would have not picked her up from the line up if I had no appointment but she had this look and damn besides her height she is very beautiful....and her ass is the right size.

We got to the room...and she excused herself for a while and I undressed myself and waited in the bed fully naked. When she came back she commented how nice my dick was and of the right size.

Started with some nice strokes and BJ - I remember I played with her pussy while she gave me one of the best BJ of my life. She took brakes in between and we chatted a bit now and then while she went back to the BJ session....within few minutes I exploded and without warning I cummed to her mouth...damn....she moved out her mouth so fast and I could see my juicy sperms flowing on my dick...some nearly went to her hair but luckily it was jut a bit

We then relaxed on the bed like some lovers and Guys this lady loves talking. So while doing so she realized my dick was still strong like that of Rico from Bangbros. She then came on top.....fucking hot ...... i fucked her hard and I could feel her bones --i literally felt like I have reached the edje of her pussy.....and she knows how to ride

She said I made her cum multiple times and with experience I know when a girl is not lying - so I kissed her and I could feel her breath has become cold - and I knew she was not lying.

I then turned and I hit her missionery style

Steffoo - ShadowFax - PapaSMASH -guys what I felt durin the missionery style was something else.....i could actually see her pussy covering my dick - she has these Malebes with her that hugs your dick so nice and it was very tight.....and banged her hard....and damnit i came so nice than ever before.

She actually reminded me of Baby Mandy whom I still have to see in terms of looks.

She is very nice and has good humour

Thank you SuperFuck for your comments - I have now relied on your comments for the second time - like i did with your comments on that Massage lady at Rosebank? Remember her?

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Tasha - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2022-07-27 13:15:50

Nice one bro! On my hitlist now.
Tongue Fundi
Tongue Fundi - Re: Review - Tasha - Sandton/Fourways Johannesburg
Re: Review - Tasha - Sandton/Fourways Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 41
View Profile
Posted: 2022-09-08 22:36:07

Area: Sandton/Fourways

Made a late call and she was available. Easy to find the complex. She waited outside for me. We did not wasted time and jumped in the shower together where the fun started. We went back to the room and I dined at the Y. She was quick to respond and at some stage stopped me as she was worried that she would gush in my mouth. In between the BJ I continued to dine and she cum several times. She has the most beautiful giggle while trying not to moan to hard when cumming. I then buried the pipe until we raced home. What a joyful experience. Oh and she is no longer at a venue.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Zembe2
Zembe2 - Re: Review - Tasha - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Gold Member
View Profile
Posted: 2022-10-31 09:16:12

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
2nd time since 2017 I leave without doing the deed.

I guess we just didn't click, first she asked me why did I choose her, that was awkward.

When it was time for the deed, I was told not to stare🤦🏿🤦🏿....total turn off.

Ratings:

Face: 3/5
Personality: 1/5
Telephone Manner: 3/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Personal Cleanliness: 4/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 1/5

Will you return? No
Secure Parking? Yes

* Until Zembe2 built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
Mr Naai-er
Mr Naai-er - Re: Review - Tasha - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 66
View Profile
Posted: 2022-10-31 09:48:53

Looks like you on a bad there @Zembe2...go visit Thai Linda in Sandton to break the bad run.
RawDiiick
RawDiiick - Re: Review - Tasha - West Rand/Ruimsig Johannesburg
Re: Review - Tasha - West Rand/Ruimsig Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 12
View Profile
Posted: 2023-12-27 22:59:34

Area: West Rand/Ruimsig

I thought I going for a good fuck, turns out I walked into a fun fuck. Great sense of humour, had me hard at first sight. One should be careful with this one, cause she’ll give you a great impression that she’s your girl.

I had fun, definitely cuming back for more. We still need to finish what we started baby.

Ratings:

Privacy: 3/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

roshta
roshta - Re: Review - Tasha - Randburg Johannesburg
Re: Review - Tasha - Randburg Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1069
View Profile
Posted: 2024-01-28 07:42:11

Area: Randburg

Recently seen her. She is decent looking & quite a bubbly individual. Confidence galore.

She is willing to take instructions. A lot of reviews have discussed her personally and they are spot on.

I will not be revisiting based on that I feel she is a kind of punt that’s too familiar/common.

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5

Will you return? No
Secure Parking? Yes

The accountant
The accountant - Re: Review - Tasha - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 6
View Profile
Posted: 2024-02-12 11:15:37
Edited: 2024-02-12 11:15:36

Well this is a long long overdue review. Met her some time last year based on the reviews . Honestly its true we don’t see things the same way, but for me this one is a big big Hell nah..! nah..Apart from the fact that she might be many years older than the age she put up on her profile, I picked up she has this thing about her like “i been in this gig long enough to not give a shit about what a client thinks about her behaviour. To make matters even worse there is a bizzare incident that happened that night that made me even regret why i went to Pammies that night and met this lady . But nways its a matter of opinion and choices but I’d honestly tell you there is a lot of fresh meat out there. Tasha/Venus you might as well just hang the boots. I know there is a few gents who might agree with me

Ratings:

Face: 3/5
Body: 1/5
Personality: 1/5
Telephone Manner: 3/5
Personal Cleanliness: 1/5
Privacy: 2/5
Service: 1/5

Will you return? No
Secure Parking? Yes

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.