Basic Member
Posts to Date: 24
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-21 21:54:30

Name: Harley Sins

City: Johannesburg

Area: Rosebank

Full Profile: [View Harley Sins's Full Profile]

Visited Harley at both Northcliff and Muldersdrift venues. Both venues were great. Awesome lady, 1 of the best oral i have experienced. If you have a foot fetish and like having your feet licked and sucked, Harley is your lady, she most defintely knows how to use that tongue and mouth of hers. Lovely body and nice feet and an amazimg view from behind. See you soon Harley.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Harley Sins
Harley Sins - Re: Review - Harley Sins - Rosebank Johannesburg
Re: Review - Harley Sins - Rosebank Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 735
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-22 15:34:27

On 2021-05-21 21:54:30 SheldonsSS said:
Name: Harley Sins

Area: Rosebank

Full Profile: [View Harley Sins's Full Profile]

Visited Harley at both Northcliff and Muldersdrift venues. Both venues were great. Awesome lady, 1 of the best oral i have experienced. If you have a foot fetish and like having your feet licked and sucked, Harley is your lady, she most defintely knows how to use that tongue and mouth of hers. Lovely body and nice feet and an amazimg view from behind. See you soon Harley.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Eeeek from behind you say hahaha;p

Awww thank you so so much for your compliments and I am really happy to hear that you like my inquisitive tongue . Looking forward to seeing you again xxx
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Harley - East Rand/Edenglen Johannesburg
Re: Review - Harley - East Rand/Edenglen Johannesburg
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-05-31 21:21:23

Name: Harley

Area: East Rand/Edenglen

Full Profile: [View Harley's Full Profile]

Harley certainly lives up to her reputation on these purple pages. She works from a guest house no more than 10 minutes from OR Tambo and the room was clean, neat and well kept. You also park securely behind a high wall.

She was wearing the blue lingerie from her current shoot, which certainly got my attention. The room has both a massage table and a double bed.

We started on the massage table where she got to work on my back, doing a firm and proper massage to get rid of a few knots. She also paid close attention to my legs, which was a nice touch. I usually don’t get too excited by body to body slides, but she certainly took it to the next level. It is a combination of sliding and almost grinding with her hips that got me really hot. It was really amazing.

She then flipped me over and did a few things to my feet and knees that felt surprisingly great. I never got the whole toe sucking thing, but I do now. She made her way up, gave Chairman Mao and the Two Amigos a bit of tease, and came all the way up to give me the loveliest of deep kisses. Simply stunning.

Back down she went to give the fruit and veg her full attention. I can tell you, no-one felt like an orphan down there... and the way she maintains eye contact while taking you in her mouth is unbelievable. She even fetched me another pillow that I can have a better view.

From there we went to the bed where sparks flew. She’s insatiable and I had to stop her a few times to catch my breath. It’s when she shows you just how flexible she is, that you really reach Nirvana.

Afterwards we showered together, which was a nice touch for me, before I went on my merry way.

A few notes:

She has amazing body art that isn’t visible on some of her pics. Not a problem for me, but just so you know.

She is probably the friendliest SP I have ever encountered. Perhaps it was because there was a long build-up to our meeting, but she’s a talker. She talks a lot. It didn’t bother me. I enjoyed the conversation and it enhanced the experience for me.

Harley is a gem and if you take a little time to get to know her, you’ll see she gives way more than she takes.

I couldn’t have asked for more.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Harley Sins - Rosebank Johannesburg
Less than 10 posts
Posted: 2021-06-01 04:27:44

On 2021-05-31 21:21:23 HarryBosman said:

Harley certainly lives up to her reputation on these purple pages. She works from a guest house no more than 10 minutes from OR Tambo and the room was clean, neat and well kept. You also park securely behind a high wall.

She was wearing the blue lingerie from her current shoot, which certainly got my attention. The room has both a massage table and a double bed.

We started on the massage table where she got to work on my back, doing a firm and proper massage to get rid of a few knots. She also paid close attention to my legs, which was a nice touch. I usually don't get too excited by body to body slides, but she certainly took it to the next level. It is a combination of sliding and almost grinding with her hips that got me really hot. It was really amazing.

She then flipped me over and did a few things to my feet and knees that felt surprisingly great. I never got the whole toe sucking thing, but I do now. She made her way up, gave Chairman Mao and the Two Amigos a bit of tease, and came all the way up to give me the loveliest of deep kisses. Simply stunning.

Back down she went to give the fruit and veg her full attention. I can tell you, no-one felt like an orphan down there... and the way she maintains eye contact while taking you in her mouth is unbelievable. She even fetched me another pillow that I can have a better view.

From there we went to the bed where sparks flew. She's insatiable and I had to stop her a few times to catch my breath. It's when she shows you just how flexible she is, that you really reach Nirvana.

Afterwards we showered together, which was a nice touch for me, before I went on my merry way.

A few notes:

She has amazing body art that isn't visible on some of her pics. Not a problem for me, but just so you know.

She is probably the friendliest SP I have ever encountered. Perhaps it was because there was a long build-up to our meeting, but she's a talker. She talks a lot. It didn't bother me. I enjoyed the conversation and it enhanced the experience for me.

Harley is a gem and if you take a little time to get to know her, you'll see she gives way more than she takes.

I couldn't have asked for more.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

I must agree this lady is amazing. Phenomenal oral skills actually one of the best BJs ever. She is one WG that truly loves what she does. If you're looking for a truly passionate time, this is your girl
Graham12342014
Graham12342014 - Re: Review - Harley Sins - Rosebank Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 371
View Profile
Posted: 2021-06-01 10:37:16

On 2021-05-31 21:21:23 HarryBosman said:

We started on the massage table where she got to work on my back, doing a firm and proper massage to get rid of a few knots. She also paid close attention to my legs, which was a nice touch. I usually don't get too excited by body to body slides, but she certainly took it to the next level. It is a combination of sliding and almost grinding with her hips that got me really hot. It was really amazing.

From there we went to the bed where sparks flew. She's insatiable and I had to stop her a few times to catch my breath. It's when she shows you just how flexible she is, that you really reach Nirvana.

A few notes:

She has amazing body art that isn't visible on some of her pics. Not a problem for me, but just so you know.

She is probably the friendliest SP I have ever encountered. Perhaps it was because there was a long build-up to our meeting, but she's a talker. She talks a lot. It didn't bother me. I enjoyed the conversation and it enhanced the experience for me.

Harley is a gem and if you take a little time to get to know her, you'll see she gives way more than she takes.

I couldn't have asked for more.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

I totally agree with this. Harley is one of the best out there and most certainly the most friendiest lady. Please look aftet her guys...
ziggyjoon
ziggyjoon - Re: Review - Harley - East Rand/Edenglen Johannesburg
Re: Review - Harley - East Rand/Edenglen Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 491
View Profile
Posted: 2021-06-01 15:15:33

Popped in for another visit with the Scrumptious Harley! It was a fun time from beginning to end! The time just flies! Harley just loves to spoil, spoil,Spoil! Thank You Harley. xx Walked out of there just so chilled!

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Harley
Harley - Re: Review - Harley Sins - Rosebank Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 753
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-06-02 05:39:34

@HarryBosman

Hehehe I am still giggling after reading your review...

My New Sales pitch is

"No orphan gets left behind

;p

Thank you for giving me the chance to show you my tricks and for liking them so much.

I truly enjoyed your company and the messages between us before and after. You are a genuine, intelligent and very special gentleman and i hope we meet again soon.

Xxx
Harley
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 754
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-06-02 05:43:04

@Brucewaybe

Thank you so much for your compliments and for liking my firery passionate BJs...They say you are good at what you love... ;)
Harley
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 755
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-06-02 05:48:56

@Graham12342014

Awww :D Thank you so very much for the beautiful compliments I appreciate it more than you know xxxx

Harley
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 756
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-06-02 05:57:23

@ziggyjoon

I absolutely love the connetion we have, whether we are messaging or together it is always so natural and the sparks fly as well as time does...

I hope you enjoyed the spoiling as much as I enjoyed you spoiling me :)

You are such a beautiful human xxxx

P.S. i will come closer to you next time xxx

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.