Gold Member
Posts to Date: 17
View Profile
Posted: 2020-11-06 06:55:59

Name: Kayleigh

City: Johannesburg

Area: Randburg/Ferndale

Full Profile: [View Kayleigh's Full Profile]

My overall experience with Kayleigh was more than satisfactory. I will visit her again. Please see full review under "comments".

Ratings:

Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 4/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Tag
Tag - Re: Review - Kayleigh - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Re: Review - Kayleigh - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 16
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-28 18:08:20

Good phone engagement, which went well with the photos. That is where it ends, with Kayleigh not looking like her pics, the venue not looking great and the service mediocre.

Ratings:

Face: 2/5
Body: 2/5
Personality: 3/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 3/5
Personal Cleanliness: 4/5
Privacy: 3/5
Service: 3/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? No
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Kayleigh
Kayleigh - Re: Review - Kayleigh - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 11
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-29 20:21:21

I am definitely very attractive Nd I don't need to be put down by someone who obviously did not like my don'ts Nd my venue is definitely very clean nd well kept the lady of the house makes sure of that trust me u can eat off her floors ... Nd to mess around with someones income by posting this kind of review is very false I am gud at my service I make sure of that ... Remember wat u dish out u Wil get back 10 fold ur review was not correct for one I am very clean on myself who made u judge to say my face is a 2 that is nonsense Nd my body is exactly like the pics. Nd I am not everyones taste but I am like my pics Nd alot of men love my body . hmmm I hope one day u get 10 fold back from ur lies Nd u get brought down at work as u have done me ... i know my service is better then u said it was I know that for sure so many others have complimented me on wat u have faulted me on Nd the house is very clean nd many house regulars can vouch for that many have commented on the clean linen Nd how clean the house is at all times as well as I have a great personality that is 100 % fact which many have commented on so that I know wat u have rated is false as well as I am very attractive Nd I well I think u had issues of ur own as at times guys get carried away with my boobs Nd forget they are real Nd hurt wen tightly squeezed which is normal for a boob man to do that ... But I do let guys know to bgentle wen necessary ... Gent's I am not a fake person nd I do my best to Make u happy Nd pls give me the chance to show u wat my service is like ... That's all I ask pls ...
Kayleigh
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 12
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-29 20:50:57

This review I can guarantee u was not fair or correct on many levels the house is clean upmarket Nd safe the rooms are exceptionally clean as well as the bathroom my personality is wat u dish out I give back 10 time more all the time I not fake Nd I enjoy wat I do Nd I definitely offer u a massage to relax u nd then the sensual gfe with edging teasing nd oral that will blow ur mind the ending of ur choice as well as u may climax more then once ... I don't rush u ... I spend the time u book for ...
Luno
Luno - Re: Review - Kayleigh - Clearwater Johannesburg
Re: Review - Kayleigh - Clearwater Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 45
View Profile
Posted: 2021-06-23 17:27:06

Area: Clearwater

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
Let me say she has natural boobs .. but that is where the happiness ends we didn’t click at all I don’t rate often but if u are keen pls do your homework thoroughly as u might be very disappointed

Ratings:

Face: 3/5
Body: 3/5
Personality: 2/5
Telephone Manner: 2/5
Venue Cleanliness: 2/5
Personal Cleanliness: 3/5
Privacy: 3/5
Service: 3/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? No
Secure Parking? Yes

* Until Luno built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
golf123
golf123 - Re: Review - Kayleigh - Clearwater Johannesburg
Re: Review - Kayleigh - Clearwater Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 119
View Profile
Posted: 2021-06-23 21:45:28

Good Evening, the pics/ad don't look bad at all with this wg.
Was considering paying her a visit.
Any other feedback?
Chomi
Chomi - Re: Review - Kayleigh - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2021-09-01 09:18:13

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
Kayleigh thank you for today. I really had a good massage and an awesome bj from you. A banging sexy body Kayleigh has. I'll be back for more.

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5
Service: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

* Until Chomi built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Kayleigh - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2021-10-15 18:27:00

Ok. Let’s start with the venue which was an issue to a previous punter. It was easy to find off the main road. Parking is secure though the car is still visible through the gate. Venue was spotlessly clean, both bedroom and bathroom. Clean towels etc.

Now to Kayleigh. The boobs were what attracted me but be aware she is feisty (full of shit). You will need to be careful not to piss her off or you could end up with a wife experience (WE) rather than a GFE. However on the other hand treat her right and she blossoms. The tits are fantastic and she is very responsive. Oh, did I tell you about the tits?

I’ll be back.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

RandyMandingo
RandyMandingo - Re: Review - Kayleigh - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 82
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-16 13:11:30

On 2021-10-15 18:27:00 peterg said:

Full Profile: [View Kayleigh's Full Profile] she's full of Sh1t and you need to be careful not to piss her off???? Please elaborate

Ok. Let's start with the venue which was an issue to a previous punter. It was easy to find off the main road. Parking is secure though the car is still visible through the gate. Venue was spotlessly clean, both bedroom and bathroom. Clean towels etc.

Now to Kayleigh. The boobs were what attracted me but be aware she is feisty (full of shit). You will need to be careful not to piss her off or you could end up with a wife experience (WE) rather than a GFE. However on the other hand treat her right and she blossoms. The tits are fantastic and she is very responsive. Oh, did I tell you about the tits?

I'll be back.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Kayleigh
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 21
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-10-16 23:44:53

Hi there honey! Thank you for your kinds words and i need to say i honestly enjoyed my time with you, and i am really sorry for the wife experience and hope to give you the gfe ONLY next time with a unforgettable experience ...

Kisses Kayleigh

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.