Navigation
James7734
James7734 - Nuru massage in Cape Town
Nuru massage in Cape Town
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2020-11-04 17:11:15

Does anybody know of providers who do real nuru massages with actual nuru gel in Cape Town? Preferably close to southern suburbs but not a necessity
Max.ledger
Max.ledger - Re: Nuru massage in Cape Town
Re: Nuru massage in Cape Town
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 224
View Profile
Posted: 2020-11-09 11:20:45

Over the years I've been to many MG's who advertise that they do Nuru massages... But when you book them, and then ask for a Nuru massage they look at you blankly and then admit that they do not even know what it is.

So I am also on the lookout for a real Nuru massage .... Anywhere in SA
Randy Mandy
Randy Mandy - Re: Nuru massage in Cape Town
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 7
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-11-16 15:26:55

I've been working on my Nuru skills, have real Nuru gel. Damn sticky stuff. I dont like what it does to my bedding and for some reason punters just ignore the clean towel I put out. Anyway, having said all that I font advertise it as guys weren't keen on having it as a chargeable extra. So......
Max.ledger
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 256
View Profile
Posted: 2020-11-18 07:31:11

I guess if we want a genuine Nuru treatment, we will have to go to Japan
Bbw Nadia
Bbw Nadia - Re: Nuru massage in Cape Town
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4833
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-11-18 19:03:34

On 2020-11-16 15:26:55 Randy Mandy said:
I've been working on my Nuru skills, have real Nuru gel. Damn sticky stuff. I dont like what it does to my bedding and for some reason punters just ignore the clean towel I put out. Anyway, having said all that I font advertise it as guys weren't keen on having it as a chargeable extra. So......

I had a regular bring some and I bought a cheap shower curtain from Pep to work on. It's is usually done on plastic-type sheet and water has to be added to the body, all the time. Nuru gel is extremely expensive and when I told guys who had expressed interest what it would cost, nobody was interested. I will do it if the client bring his own Nuru gel.
I have also found that guys are asking for Nuru massage and they have no idea it's a special gel. Many confuse Nuru massage with body to body massage. I have found more often than not they meant B2B and not Nuru gel.
Brooke
Brooke - Re: Nuru massage in Cape Town
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 284
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-12-05 18:32:26

@ Max.ledger are you looking for the Nuru massage with the Nuru gel or a lotion which allows for intimate Body on body sliding with the objective achieving sexual arousal which will ultimately lead to sone form of sexual play and release for yourself?

Miss Red
Miss Red - Re: Nuru massage in Cape Town
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3069
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-12-07 08:30:44

Nuru (massage)
Nuru is a Japanese erotic massage technique from Kawasaki, Japan. The technique requires one or more Nuru masseuses to rub their body against the client's body when both parties are nude and covered with an odorless and colorless massage lotion.[1] The word is Japanese language for "slippery/smooth" (, Nuru).

During the massage, participants will try to get the widest possible physical contact, triggering strong tactile sensations designed to relieve stress.

Often, a Nuru massage finishes with a sexual act.

I thought I would post this info above just to get people to understand a bit more about the Nuru massage.

Although it is traditionally done with Nuru gel I don't use Nuru gel as it is expensive and very hard to find. And it is a bitch to get out of your towels and linen. And it is suppose to be odourless but the once I have found in SA has strong infusions of herbs and can linger on a clients body even after a hot shower, which might get them into trouble at home.

I have always just done normal sensual body to body massages, untill I saw Sage performing a Nuru massage.. it inspired me to learn the art of the Nuru massage. I am pretty good as I work hard to perfect this, but she is definitely the one lady on esa that is a pro at it.

Just like not using the gel does not make a Nuru massage not a Nuru massage.
Using the Nuru gel and simply sliding up and down over another person does not mean u performing a Nuru massage.

It is a massage discipline unlike any other out there. It is physically demanding on the person performing it, as you need to be strong enough to support your own weight while using your whole body ( legs, knees, feet,elbows, hands, forearms, butt, boobs, chin ,pelvic area )to massage your client making maximum body surface contact and not crush them under your weight.

It is sexy and very sensual if done right but also give you all the benefits of a proper deep muscle massage.

Max.ledger
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 310
View Profile
Posted: 2020-12-08 07:33:16

On 2020-12-05 18:32:26 Brooke said:
@ Max.ledger are you looking for the Nuru massage with the Nuru gel or a lotion which allows for intimate Body on body sliding with the objective achieving sexual arousal which will ultimately lead to sone form of sexual play and release for yourself?

Hi Brooke , the massage which ends in release

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.