Navigation
HeavenOnEarth
HeavenOnEarth - Re: HOE -- Charlie's Match Making is Catching On BIG TIME !! THANKS
Re: HOE -- Charlie's Match Making is Catching On BIG TIME !! THANKS
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 4427
View Profile
Posted: 2020-12-11 09:55:27

Mr Spark -- I am honouring the ESA/ Charlie Special 1 x a Moonth to ESA Members --Thanks

I have sent you a PM as well

Steve
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: HOE -- Charlie's Match Making is Catching On BIG TIME !! THANKS
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2020-12-11 14:28:36

Thanks Steve I got your PM.
HeavenOnEarth
HeavenOnEarth - Re: HOE -- Charlie's Match Making is Catching On BIG TIME !! THANKS
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 4431
View Profile
Posted: 2020-12-13 12:27:28

Mr Spark --and a Few Very NIce PHotos of some Newbies ----

Steve

086-118-8825
HeavenOnEarth
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 4436
View Profile
Posted: 2020-12-22 11:14:43

CHARLIE CAN GENIUNELY ASSIST IN MAKING THE RIGHT SELECTION & NOT BEING DISAPPOINTED !!!

SO TRY ME -- OPTIONS ARE ALWAYS GOOD & I SEND PHOTOS THAT YOU WOULD NOT SEE OTHERWISE --

IMPORTANT NOTE -- YOU CAN ASK CHARLIE AS OFTEN AS YOU LIKE 7 SEND YOUR PREFERENCES HOWEVER --DISCOUNT IS APPLICABLE 1 TIME PER MONTH --SORRY --BUT THE SERVICE IS COSTING YOU NOTHING & IT WORKS !!!

" IT JUST KEEPS GETTING BETTER "

Discount ONLY APPLIES when YOU Use CHARLIE"S Match - Maker Service.
You Must advise Reception of this --She will check the Records and then allow the Discount

9 Years later with a Growing Flock of Angels - and a Newly Purchased 2020 model " Crystal Ball " I Named It " BLOW ME " --Thought it was appropriate .

Rather then Hope that You made the right Decision based on a few photos -- Charlie does know most of my Ladies quite well & hears the Clients comments and reactions after the Bookings .

BONUS --- I will send You a selection Of SPECIAL Photos Not available to You --Normally -- of at least 4 Angels that I would recommend based on your Preferences . You will be Impressed.

SO I am Giving You my Experience & Practical Knowledge of My Angels - For FREE !!!

PLUS I will Discount the 1st HOUR By R 250 Rand --and any additional Hours By R 200 Rand

1st Hour Normal Rate is R 1500 --- Now R 1250
Additional Hours Normal Rate is R 1200 / Hr -- Now R 1000

Inclusive : Angel of your Choice -- 1 Hr. Sensual Massage / GFE / SEX + a Private Jacuzzi --all for R 1250

WE have some great Looking Ladies available --

Send me a Private Message with Your Preferences as Follows

White or Black Or Both _______________

Age -- 20's -- 30's---- Older _______________

BODY -- Petite --- Normal--- Large _____________

Personality--- Quiet --- Normal --- Wild _______________

Your Race __________________

Your E-Mail ___________________________

I will send you my Recommendations & a Few additional Photos --need your E-mail Address ( Will Not be Utilized at all other then for this service ) Thanks

Charlie's Is waiting by his Crystal Ball as we speak !!!

CHARLIE ( Aka Steve )

086- 118 -8825
HeavenOnEarth
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 4450
View Profile
Posted: 2021-01-02 11:06:45

CHARLIE CAN GENIUNELY ASSIST IN MAKING THE RIGHT SELECTION & NOT BEING DISAPPOINTED !!!

SO TRY ME -- OPTIONS ARE ALWAYS GOOD & I SEND PHOTOS THAT YOU WOULD NOT SEE OTHERWISE --

IMPORTANT NOTE -- YOU CAN ASK CHARLIE AS OFTEN AS YOU LIKE 7 SEND YOUR PREFERENCES HOWEVER --DISCOUNT IS APPLICABLE 1 TIME PER MONTH --SORRY --BUT THE SERVICE IS COSTING YOU NOTHING & IT WORKS !!!

You Must advise Reception of this --She will check the Records and then allow the Discount

9 Years later with a Growing Flock of Angels - and a Newly Purchased 2020 model " Crystal Ball " I Named It " BLOW ME " --Thought it was appropriate .

Rather then Hope that You made the right Decision based on a few photos -- Charlie does know most of my Ladies quite well & hears the Clients comments and reactions after the Bookings .

BONUS --- I will send You a selection Of SPECIAL Photos Not available to You --Normally -- of at least 4 Angels that I would recommend based on your Preferences . You will be Impressed.

SO I am Giving You my Experience & Practical Knowledge of My Angels - For FREE !!!

PLUS I will Discount the 1st HOUR By R 250 Rand --and any additional Hours By R 200 Rand

Inclusive : Angel of your Choice -- 1 Hr. Sensual Massage / GFE / SEX + a Private Jacuzzi --all for R 1250

I will send you my Recommendations & a Few additional Photos --need your E-mail Address ( Will Not be Utilized at all other then for this service ) Thanks

CHARLIE ( Aka Steve )

086- 118 -8825
HeavenOnEarth
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 4452
View Profile
Posted: 2021-01-08 09:04:33

CHARLIE ( Aka Steve )

086- 118 -8825
diegoalves
diegoalves - Re: HOE -- Charlie's Match Making is Catching On BIG TIME !! THANKS
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2021-01-15 13:06:55

To where must I send you a private message??
HeavenOnEarth
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 4467
View Profile
Posted: 2021-01-23 08:02:02

CHARLIE ( Aka Steve )

086- 118 -8825

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.