Gold Member
Posts to Date: 153
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-30 00:18:25

Name: Rose

City: Rustenburg

Area: Rustenburg

Full Profile: [View Rose's Full Profile]

This venue" I've been here a couple of times the madam here can definitely pick them hey she knows good taste when she sees one. its like she goes deep in the rural areas and looks for them raw untamed talent. the chicks are always willing to please you at all costs. you will never go wrong here. this chic is trully something she highly sexually charged.

these ladies their husbands leave them at the rural areas and come to work in the big cities be it mines or factories and they leave them behind at home to raise kids. when these husbands get to the cities they meet these slay queens and think that they are better than their rural wives.

well I can tell you that they are greatly mistaken the rural ladies kuntata is the best because they can go a long time without beeing penetrated. that makes the kuntata to shrink up inside and when you get her and enter her a whole new world unravels.

Just wanted to clarify what I see at these venues. this chic gave me a great owo followed by a great experiance of sex,sex,sex ooh I love the way she feels inside my penis reaches places only you can imagine such great pussy indeed.

I gave her great sex she came and she asked for more , she said "please lets go again I just like what I felt when you where inside me" pussy so fresh warm hmmm delicious, we switched sides did the doggy saw the other hole requested to put in there she didnt deny ass hole virgin tight I could feel it on my thumb so tight and warm aah what a delight. when I saw her I though this one has been around only to find that it is fresh meat.

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Stefoo7
Stefoo7 - Re: Review - Rose - Rustenburg Rustenburg
Re: Review - Rose - Rustenburg Rustenburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 51
View Profile
Posted: 2021-03-30 09:03:18

On the bucket list for me. Come visit us in Cape Town
Stefoo7
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 53
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-16 04:31:12

After your review I made arrangements to meet her. Payed her travel fee. Now she is suddenly rude and not even responding. Total scammer. We aware of this lady. Currently in Klerksdorp
Stefoo7
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 56
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-21 11:43:21

She is actually coming to Cape Town.
Looks like she is after all legit
Stefoo7
Stefoo7 - Re: Review - Rose - Milnerton Cape Town
Re: Review - Rose - Milnerton Cape Town
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 58
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-25 20:25:19

Name: Rose

City: Cape Town

Area: Milnerton

Full Profile: [View Rose's Full Profile]

What can I say. Injayakhona said it all. Let me just add something she can do a proper massage. And for the squirt lovers you will enjoy. That bed was soaking wet. Very good kisser and she delivers in every way.

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 4/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.