Basic Member
Posts to Date: 15
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-27 08:23:00

Name: Mondeo

City: Pretoria

Area: Gezina

Full Profile: [View Mondeo's Full Profile]

Pretty face and gorgeous body as is on the pictures . Had to wait few minutes whilst she filled in some paperwork “apparently that’s how it’s done in that house. She came back gave a quick bj - like get it up let’s go.lets do this .nothings special.my little man was within 5minutes on a ride.Shes tired i must shoot from the back . Well I obliged , and she did take it .after that as I was changing the position she said she was tired and at least offered a hand rub I opted for a handjob coz I didn’t manage to off my load yet. My time is still not up , I saw the hand ain’t going anywhere I opted for another stroke but she was tired. I gave in got dressed, no hard feelings and left as loaded as I came in .

Maybe on another day.

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 4/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 3/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 3/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

injayakhona
injayakhona - Re: Review - Mondeo - Pretoria North Pretoria
Re: Review - Mondeo - Pretoria North Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 157
View Profile
Posted: 2020-11-05 19:27:56

City: Pretoria

Area: Pretoria North

Well I've got to say this Chikita treated me so nice.got there she opened the door wearing this black number.she smiled at me and asked me how my day was.I undressed layed on the bed she kissed my torso and and went down for the owo that lasted only about less than minute. She does give a nice owo though. I was expecting problems when coming to the session but to my surprise girl on top was exceptional she rod me good also satisfying herself swirveling she felt my member inside her after a while she came I could see her gratitude on her face, she asked to change positions doggy what a sight I pushed in and out in and out she moaned hard not caring who hears her from the other rooms she turns missionary I hold my penis and slowly insert it in her beautiful looking kuntata she grasped for air and pulled the bed sheets as I drilled until it was time for my load to come out. I nutted with great satisfaction she smiled and said "wow that was nice" and I agreed as we looked at each other with satisfaction written on both our faces.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Masterpieces
Masterpieces - Re: Review - Mondeo - Pretoria North Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 42
View Profile
Posted: 2020-11-05 20:45:42

On 2020-10-27 08:23:00 NuttyDoe said:

Pretty face and gorgeous body as is on the pictures . Had to wait few minutes whilst she filled in some paperwork "apparently that's how it's done in that house. She came back gave a quick bj - like get it up let's go.lets do this .nothings special.my little man was within 5minutes on a ride.Shes tired i must shoot from the back . Well I obliged , and she did take it .after that as I was changing the position she said she was tired and at least offered a hand rub I opted for a handjob coz I didn't manage to off my load yet. My time is still not up , I saw the hand ain't going anywhere I opted for another stroke but she was tired. I gave in got dressed, no hard feelings and left as loaded as I came in .

Maybe on another day.

Nuttydo... things are not adding up here.. so u left without unloading??

And you paid in full??

Handjob.. stroke.. ?? Taking from the back??

I don't get it!!

Aaii.
NuttyDoe
NuttyDoe - Re: Review - Mondeo - Pretoria North Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 19
View Profile
Posted: 2020-11-26 09:54:52

Yeah I left with my full load , time wasn't up . After I hit her doggy Iwas expecting we gonna go missionary or something so at least I can load off but she said she's tired . Yes paid in full . , that's the first thing I did on my entrance. I see inja yakhona had it better , maybe it just wasn't my day . She did offer a massage though to make up for that but I wanted a hand job rather coz my mind was into that relief I came yearning for . But still.
El Presidente
El Presidente - Re: Review - Mondeo - Pretoria North Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 133
View Profile
Posted: 2020-12-17 13:12:08

Nutty man, that sounds traumatic. Leaving without blasting the load?

#Whheeiiii ... just whistling.
Kurt8007
Kurt8007 - Re: Review - Mondeo - Bloemfontein Bloemfontein
Re: Review - Mondeo - Bloemfontein Bloemfontein
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2021-01-12 22:16:11

City: Bloemfontein

Area: Bloemfontein

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
I read what other guys had to say about her, and I kept thinking it can't be that bad; she'll be different with me. Well, did I fool myself! This lady should NOT be in this line of work. Her service and attitude is very bad. She made me feel so uncomfortable I couldn't even "get it up", and just wanted to get out of there.
I can concur with what the other guys said about her. She complained about being tired. She took little breaks in her session with me and would just walk off in the room during those little breaks. She would even take calls from other guys during those little breaks. And just the way she spoke with those guys even turned me off further... she's so rude.

Ratings:

Face: 3/5
Personality: 1/5
Telephone Manner: 3/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 1/5

Will you return? No
Secure Parking? Yes

* Until Kurt8007 built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.