Navigation
christianthaw
christianthaw - Erectile Dysfunction
Erectile Dysfunction
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 62
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-24 16:48:34

I'm 42 years old and I'm good health but l have realized that of late l struggle to keep an erection. Previously, l could easily do 3 rounds but l can't do that anymore. As a result l only punt once every 4-5 months. I'm sure there are punters who are experiencing the same. I wanted to know if there are any remedies to this or how you manage this especially with an SP.
Marzi
Marzi - Re: Erectile Dysfunction
Re: Erectile Dysfunction
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 72
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-24 17:10:17

Well it depends. It can be due to stress or depression or a change in diet.

Eat healthy and try to relax a lot and lots of exercises will help

Otherwise you will have to go and see a doctor
Leah
Leah - Re: Erectile Dysfunction
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 568
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-24 17:12:58

Geranium oil mixed ylang ylang oil do not use directly on skin it helps.Oils can help you to get back to normal I've used in on guys who can't perform anymore but that needs sessions
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Erectile Dysfunction
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2020-10-24 17:14:46

On 2020-10-24 16:48:34 christianthaw said:
I'm 42 years old and I'm good health but l have realized that of late l struggle to keep an erection. Previously, l could easily do 3 rounds but l can't do that anymore. As a result l only punt once every 4-5 months. I'm sure there are punters who are experiencing the same. I wanted to know if there are any remedies to this or how you manage this especially with an SP.

There was a thread a few days ago about Older Punters many of whom do suffer from ED and some of the lovely ladies indicated that they can be very helpful with dealing with such guys of what ever age. Perhaps you could visit there. Lets face it the right woman is the best remedy. That is what I have found.

Also there are a number of medical remedies available either from you GP or on the Web or off the shelf at the large pharmacies. Some of these are natural and some prescription drugs. Google ED and see what you find.

One of the things about getting older is that eventually it takes you all night to do what you used to do all night. But only once ever four or five months is horrendous.
Miss Red
Miss Red - Re: Erectile Dysfunction
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2982
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-24 17:37:27

You can contact me. Will be able to help.

1)Taking care of your hormone health ( prostate health) is important. I have the remedies for that.
2) having less sex won't help. As you are training your brain/body/hormones to be happy with once in 4 months.
3) pick a lady that interest you sexually but that you also have a good connection with. One that will be patient and will allow you the reboot time for a second round to be possible.
4) change the way you punt. When all is hunky dory down below. Commonly guys will lay down for a massage then after get straight into round one choosing a bj normally and by then fondeling the lady round two is short on its heals with pentration being opted for. Very few men manage a third round..

Of all ain't well.. opt for going straight to the deed. Skip the massage. After round one. Have your massage use that time to reboot with a skillfully executed sensual massage most guys that normally don'manage a second round soon find themselves ready for a second round.
5)be careful of overthinking the fact that your hard-on ain't as hard as always or takes longer to get to where you want it or that you can't maintain it for long periods. Overthinking the situation will just make it worse.
6)leave the world at the door and enjoy your time.
CreamyBalls
CreamyBalls - Re: Erectile Dysfunction
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 17
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-24 17:42:19

Have you tried Zeldina , either 50 or 100mg. Best to see a physician before trying meds though.
Sound advise from Miss Red
StaalBurger48
StaalBurger48 - Re: Erectile Dysfunction
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 337
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-24 18:04:37

I would go the route of a propper checkup first , keeping in mind that ED can point to more serious matters (heart health) being one of these)

[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Erectile Dysfunction
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2020-10-24 18:08:55

Get advice from a medical professional. Insights from other male punters here (and others on the net) that have had similar issues can also be useful, but follow doctors' advice first. Don't be shy to get a second opinion either. I don't have this issue, but have struggled with other male issues which I managed to get under control with medical professional advice first (got second, third and fourth opinions) and comparing the experiences of others.
Fly by Nite
Fly by Nite - Re: Erectile Dysfunction
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 193
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-24 18:47:44

There are many horny coffees on the market these days. They are not as harsh as the pills that is available. They also last a lot longer and are available at all Luvland outlets and some pharmacies.
I use Nasty coffee and it's great. And I'm in my sixties.
robert69
robert69 - Re: Erectile Dysfunction
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 76
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-25 01:12:32

I went to see Mens Clinic International and they can advise on a range of remedies, I eventually settled on using an injection

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.