Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Questionable ratings
Questionable ratings
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2020-10-23 21:11:44

A lot if us have played Russian roulette in the newspaper days, but the appearance of websites like ESA has made things so much more easier and the review system has narrowed the chances of having a bad punt down quite significantly. Those days all you had was the description of the wg written by herself, not even a picture, so the better scribe she was the more likely she would draw in clients. Quite a mine field as most of us have experienced. So when I in this day and (digital) age see a wg who appears to look good from her pictures and has some glowing reviews from some well known and "reliable" punters it is a chance worth taking. So very recently I took the plunge with one such a lady. I know they say beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but yoh, this was a massive let down. I'm not going to mention names so don't ask or pm me about it, but it's been a while since reviews have let me down this badly. To put it bluntly I would rate her a 1 on looks and thats being generous. Venue a 2. I am still in disbelief.

The aim of this post is not to name and shame and before anyone repeats that beauty is in the eye of the beholder, for me in this instance its not even a debate, I can guarantee you if guys were honest 9 out of 10 guys would agree with me on this one. I'll never insult anybody and have had my fair share of bad punts but based on glowing reviews this one takes the cake.

Has anyone else had a similar experience?
semensquirter
semensquirter - Re: Questionable ratings
Re: Questionable ratings
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 7351
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-23 22:14:29
Edited: 2020-10-23 22:18:54

So why don't you lead by example and simply correct the previous "reliable" punters ratings?
Post a review and rate her according to your standard of ratings and experience.
You can start with the blunt 1 and the 2 for the venue
Pointless complaining about other punters credibility when you have the platform to also share a review. Did you?
Curt
Curt - Re: Questionable ratings
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1999
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-23 22:25:20

On 2020-10-23 22:14:29 semensquirter said:
So why don't you lead by example and simply correct the previous "reliable" punters ratings?
Post a review and rate her according to your standard of ratings and experience.
Pointless complaining about other punters credibility when you have the platform to also share a review. Did you?

Very well said
Ke_Malose
Ke_Malose - Re: Questionable ratings
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 281
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-24 02:01:49

Each to their own lad ... what could not be pleasing to you couldn't be to me.

I've had my fair share of punts not going the way I was hoping for them to but 92.55% of the time all was just great.

Either way of my punts going not as planned I usually just play it off and even if it didn't go as planned Id just pay but seldom to none I would never leave a rating. There are though , some exceptions to this.

A person could not be (presentable) to your standards but could offer an out of this world experience , but anyway , again , each to their own.

Disclaimer: She had me humming like Phil Collins in that song of One More Night ; at the end
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Questionable ratings
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2020-10-24 05:57:21
Edited: 2020-10-24 05:58:32

Some constructive feedback, thanks guys. I must clarify that my post was general in nature. I cannot fathom that this person working from a lack luster venue, had various teeth missing and questionable hygiene could get all 5's. Even if you say different things appeal to different people certain things are just not acceptable.

Anyway, thanks for the feedback which is taken on board. I will do a review at some stage.
Sandon
Sandon - Re: Questionable ratings
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1273
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-24 07:01:10

On 2020-10-23 22:14:29 semensquirter said:

You have hit the nail on the head
Massage Inc
Massage Inc - Re: Questionable ratings
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2749
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-24 09:46:37
Edited: 2020-10-24 09:53:18

On 2020-10-24 05:57:21 Rhaegal said:
I cannot fathom that this person working from a lack luster venue, had various teeth missing and questionable hygiene could get all 5's. Even if you say different things appeal to different people certain things are just not acceptable.

Hi Rhaegal,

I'm just trying to think of what could have happened,
There are a few scenarios that can explain what you are talking about.

1. It could be a bait and switch done by pimps and some venues and even private ladies.

2. It only takes a few months of hectic drugs to change your looks, hygiene and standards and end up in a hell hole.

So yes, it is a bit of a gamble!

Have an exit strategy in place, when you get to a lady and you don't like what you see or feel uncomfortable and you don't want to be ugly then say "I'm so sorry I just got called back to the office", whatever works for you.

It also helps to check when was the last review done and check how many reviews he has done and does he only do positive reviews or does he actually give constructive reviews.

Some punters only go by what one or two punters, like "Speedy"back in my days :-)

Happy Punting and I hope it never happens to you again!

Shelley
xxxx

Marzi
Marzi - Re: Questionable ratings
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 69
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-24 12:01:29

On 2020-10-24 09:46:37 Massage Inc said:
On 2020-10-24 05:57:21 Rhaegal said: I cannot fathom that this person working from a lack luster venue, had various teeth missing and questionable hygiene could get all 5's. Even if you say different things appeal to different people certain things are just not acceptable.

Hi Rhaegal,

I'm just trying to think of what could have happened,
There are a few scenarios that can explain what you are talking about.

1. It could be a bait and switch done by pimps and some venues and even private ladies.

2. It only takes a few months of hectic drugs to change your looks, hygiene and standards and end up in a hell hole.

So yes, it is a bit of a gamble!

Have an exit strategy in place, when you get to a lady and you don't like what you see or feel uncomfortable and you don't want to be ugly then say "I'm so sorry I just got called back to the office", whatever works for you.

It also helps to check when was the last review done and check how many reviews he has done and does he only do positive reviews or does he actually give constructive reviews.

Some punters only go by what one or two punters, like "Speedy"back in my days :-)

Happy Punting and I hope it never happens to you again!

Shelley
xxxx

I agree with Shelley. Do your own research and don't just depend on one review.

There are punters though who are reliable and you can follow them
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Questionable ratings
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2020-10-24 12:24:03

@Shelley, excellent points. She does look like a drug user and what was wierd is she kept protesting against girls that use drugs without me bringing up anything about drugs. She probably took one look at me and saw that I'm not that type.

@Marzi, this was definitely not a one review situation which prompted my post.
Knightrider78
Knightrider78 - Re: Questionable ratings
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 751
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-24 17:00:28

On 2020-10-24 12:24:03 Rhaegal said:
@Shelley, excellent points. She does look like a drug user and what was wierd is she kept protesting against girls that use drugs without me bringing up anything about drugs. She probably took one look at me and saw that I'm not that type.

@Marzi, this was definitely not a one review situation which prompted my post.

Dont feel bad, I am a long time punter and use to be a GM at 1 point and I also was put in a similar situation twice last month and I had to seriously think about how to review my experience because we have punters that will come out in defence and make you out to be the problem to score brownie points with some SPs.
I had a few PMs from punters telling me to review exactly what I experienced.
So do the review...I did.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.