Gold Member
Posts to Date: 5
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-15 21:25:06

Name: Ice

City: Pretoria

Area: Murrayfield

Full Profile: [View Ice's Full Profile]

So I visited with Ice, what you see on the pics is what you get. The venue need some help and security is mostly fine, but I was less interested in the venue and more in the service.

Telephone manners could improve quite a bit. I was told she is into everything but greek. The price was reasonable not a budget punt but still reasonable. Service started with the "rules" which always get me nervous, so easy to loose interest and it can contribute to the feeling that the service will be mechanical. The service also started mechanical and not what I call a GFE. But in her defense she quickly warmed up and I dare say even started to get into it... And I could not help but to enjoying myself, I like to be a bit naughty and I think she ended up breaking her "rules" and allowed more than either of us expected. Therefore I will return, even if it just to further push her boundaries. We had a good conversation afterwards and I enjoyed the more relaxed version of Ice, whom was natural and a welcome surprise. Worth a visit

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 3/5
Personality: 4/5
Telephone Manner: 3/5
Venue Cleanliness: 3/5
Personal Cleanliness: 4/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Ice
Ice - Re: Review - Ice - Murrayfield Pretoria
Re: Review - Ice - Murrayfield Pretoria
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 28
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-17 11:44:20

Hi thx for ur advise, I really enjoyed our visit I hope to see u soon

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.