Posts to Date: 4
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-15 18:32:16

Name: Pixie

City: Johannesburg

Area: East Rand/Bedfordview

Full Profile: [View Pixie's Full Profile]

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
Pixie is the kind of girl dreams are made of. A gorgeous, petite body (and feet!), sexy smile with eyes that lock you in place, a cheeky pout and a personality that makes you feel at ease.

I booked this wonderful woman for an hour, and without a moment's hesitation went into two hours. She has firm, sensual hands and makes sure she explores every part of your body during the massage.

The venue is clean, quiet and well secured. Unfortunately, being a venue it's not perfectly private, but it is certainly well maintained. From the moment I arrived I was treated with exquisite professionalism. Don't hesitate for a moment to visit.

Finally,if you have a kink or two, be sure to let Pixie know. She is a mistress of pleasure. I have no hesitation in recommending her, and I am planning my return in as short a time as possible.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 4/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

* Until Enchanter built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
Firetiger
Firetiger - Re: Review - Pixie - East Rand/Bedfordview Johannesburg
Re: Review - Pixie - East Rand/Bedfordview Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 17
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-23 15:07:23

Name: Pixie

City: Johannesburg

Area: East Rand/Bedfordview

Full Profile: [View Pixie's Full Profile]

So I had a free hour to spare.
Had just finished a bit of shopping and decided to see Pixie spur of the moment.

I had a very quick oil based massage, pixie manged to find some knots in unusual places and proceeded to get rid of them much to my delight as that just increased my relaxation in the session.

What followed after that was a really nice tie and tease. Pixie deftly kept me on edge until at last she decided I deserve the release I had been craving.

Aside from that very enjoyable experience.
All the other stuff is pretty mundane.
Good telephone manner, secure parking.
Privacy... its a venue so you could bump into someone.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 2/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.