Navigation
HeavenOnEarth
HeavenOnEarth - HOE -Charlie is working MAGIC / with his side KIck " Blow Me " Try It
HOE -Charlie is working MAGIC / with his side KIck " Blow Me " Try It
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 4382
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-15 12:16:26

" IT JUST KEEPS GETTING BETTER "

Discount ONLY APPLIES when YOU Use CHARLIE"S Match - Maker Service.
You Must advise Reception of this --She will check the Records and then allow the Discount

9 Years later with a Growing Flock of Angels - and a Newly Purchased 2020 model " Crystal Ball " I Named It " BLOW ME " --Thought it was appropriate .

Rather then Hope that You made the right Decision based on a few photos -- Charlie does know most of my Ladies quite well & hears the Clients comments and reactions after the Bookings .

BONUS --- I will send You a selection Of SPECIAL Photos Not available to You --Normally -- of at least 4 Angels that I would recommend based on your Preferences . You will be Impressed.

SO I am Giving You my Experience & Practical Knowledge of My Angels - For FREE !!!

PLUS I will Discount the 1st HOUR By R 250 Rand --and any additional Hours By R 200 Rand

1st Hour Normal Rate is R 1500 --- Now R 1250
Additional Hours Normal Rate is R 1200 / Hr -- Now R 1000

Inclusive : Angel of your Choice -- 1 Hr. Sensual Massage / GFE / SEX + a Private Jacuzzi --all for R 1250

WE have some great Looking Ladies available --

Send me a Private Message with Your Preferences as Follows

White or Black Or Both _______________

Age -- 20's -- 30's---- Older _______________

BODY -- Petite --- Normal--- Large _____________

Personality--- Quiet --- Normal --- Wild _______________

Your Race __________________

Your E-Mail ___________________________

I will send you my Recommendations & a Few additional Photos --need your E-mail Address ( Will Not be Utilized at all other then for this service ) Thanks

Charlie's Is waiting by his Crystal Ball as we speak !!!

CHARLIE ( Aka Steve )

086- 118 -8825
HeavenOnEarth
HeavenOnEarth - Re: HOE -Charlie is working MAGIC / with his side KIck " Blow Me " Try
Re: HOE -Charlie is working MAGIC / with his side KIck " Blow Me " Try
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 4384
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-18 10:05:45

" IT JUST KEEPS GETTING BETTER "

Discount ONLY APPLIES when YOU Use CHARLIE"S Match - Maker Service.
You Must advise Reception of this --She will check the Records and then allow the Discount

9 Years later with a Growing Flock of Angels - and a Newly Purchased 2020 model " Crystal Ball " I Named It " BLOW ME " --Thought it was appropriate .

Rather then Hope that You made the right Decision based on a few photos -- Charlie does know most of my Ladies quite well & hears the Clients comments and reactions after the Bookings .

BONUS --- I will send You a selection Of SPECIAL Photos Not available to You --Normally -- of at least 4 Angels that I would recommend based on your Preferences . You will be Impressed.

SO I am Giving You my Experience & Practical Knowledge of My Angels - For FREE !!!

PLUS I will Discount the 1st HOUR By R 250 Rand --and any additional Hours By R 200 Rand

1st Hour Normal Rate is R 1500 --- Now R 1250
Additional Hours Normal Rate is R 1200 / Hr -- Now R 1000

Inclusive : Angel of your Choice -- 1 Hr. Sensual Massage / GFE / SEX + a Private Jacuzzi --all for R 1250

WE have some great Looking Ladies available --

Send me a Private Message with Your Preferences as Follows

White or Black Or Both _______________

Age -- 20's -- 30's---- Older _______________

BODY -- Petite --- Normal--- Large _____________

Personality--- Quiet --- Normal --- Wild _______________

Your Race __________________

Your E-Mail ___________________________

I will send you my Recommendations & a Few additional Photos --need your E-mail Address ( Will Not be Utilized at all other then for this service ) Thanks

Charlie's Is waiting by his Crystal Ball as we speak !!!

CHARLIE ( Aka Steve )

086- 118 -8825
ethanh
ethanh - Re: HOE -Charlie is working MAGIC / with his side KIck " Blow Me " Try
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 629
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-19 06:31:53

Just a suggestion, why not add some of these pics the girls PG section?
HeavenOnEarth
HeavenOnEarth - Re: HOE -Charlie is working MAGIC / with his side KIck " Blow Me " Try
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 4385
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-23 11:35:45

Parental Guidance ???? PG ??
EthanS
EthanS - Re: HOE -Charlie is working MAGIC / with his side KIck " Blow Me " Try
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 49
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-25 14:43:12

Thanks Steve aka Charlie ... your matching making skills was spot on with Amber! Time for round 2 and maybe a new submission as one or two matches might have left ....
HeavenOnEarth
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 4388
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-26 10:19:53

EthanS -- Glad that Charlie could assist with ensuring that Your Booking was a memorable on e-- More Punters should utilize this service --Its FREE --PLus when I assist I give YOu a R 250 Discount

It does NOt get any better then that !!

Charlie

086-118-8825
Davistarr
Davistarr - Re: HOE -Charlie is working MAGIC / with his side KIck " Blow Me " Try
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1063
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-26 22:05:43

Was there twice in the last week, was happy with my booking... U been Mia Charlie

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.