Gold Member
Posts to Date: 57
View Profile
Posted: 2023-03-08 16:23:17

Name: Natalie

City: Johannesburg

Area: Fourways

Full Profile: [View Natalie's Full Profile]

Ok I’m not sure how I feel about this punt. Went to see her today, good telephone manners and sent address via WhatsApp. It’s a well kept complex with ample parking. Got to the door and there was a beautiful lady who opened wearing a sex lingerie which exposed that amazing Booty.

Got to the room, she started off with a nice amazing massage that addressed all the knots, full marks for that. She asked me to turn over and she started kissing my nipples and throbbing my dick, was hard already thinking of that ass. She asked if I want my bj with or without a cd which I opted for with, owo is extra. The bj was short lived, probably lasted a minute, she did deepthroat however was disappointed at how short it was as I really love a bj.

She took out lube started riding me RCG, and she really can ride, full marks once again. She suggested doggie and I obliged, she was on the edge of the bed with the ass hanging and I pounded hard, when I stopped she threw it back to fuck me back. I continued to pound hard until I came. Clothes on with a bit of conversation then was on my way.

It wasn’t a bad punt, was actually good but not amazing, probably I expected more especially with the bj. Would go back if BJ is longer.

Signing out
PricelessD

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Personal Cleanliness: 4/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 4/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Natalie
Natalie - Re: Review - Natalie - Fourways Johannesburg
Re: Review - Natalie - Fourways Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 27
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-03-08 22:07:33

Wow pricelessD thanks am sorry that the BJ was short sorry sorry, u should have told me to go on with the BJ , dear u payed for it. In case there's a next time just ask for more Bj am sorry if there's a next time promise to make it up to u Cheers have a wonderful day
CoolDan
CoolDan - Re: Review - Natalie - Fourways Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 75
View Profile
Posted: 2023-05-11 21:04:10

Hey babe whats ur rates for bj?
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Natalie - Fourways Johannesburg
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2023-09-18 09:05:55

On 2023-03-08 22:07:33 Natalie said:
Wow pricelessD thanks am sorry that the BJ was short sorry sorry, u should have told me to go on with the BJ , dear u payed for it. In case there's a next time just ask for more Bj am sorry if there's a next time promise to make it up to u Cheers have a wonderful day

This is a beautiful response.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.