Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2769
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-13 08:37:10

Name: Brooklyn

City: Pretoria

Area: Lynnwood/Wilgers

Full Profile: [View Brooklyn's Full Profile]

Looking at the spectacular profile of Brooklyn, it sends a train of wild thoughts throughout your body. Its even more exhilarating when you have the zoom functionality 😊 those waves just create the horny devil inside of you. Well Brooklyn appeared and then disappeared, was that part of the game plan ? Get us all hot and bothered and await your reappearance, or was it a quarantine tactic. The yearning or burning inside could not wait for the bookings to open 😉

Uncle “Charlie” made that announcement and with no hesitation I immediately secured my booking. A lady with such a slim sexy body, definitely didn’t require a face pic to convince me, I knew she would not disappoint in that department.

On arrival at HOE, it was quite a warm welcome and great to see familiar faces walking by. While having a drink my friendly hostess had made her way to bring Brooklyn to my table. Few minutes later I was awe struck as a slim sexy figure appeared next to me in a black business suite. So sophisticated and professional. That’s confidence right there. I like that a lot. I complimented Brooklyn on her slim figure and oh boy she is much taller then I am 😊. She truly is 1.8m so do take note !!, I was not intimidated by her height at all. Brooklyn joined me at the table as we awaited the venue readiness. In the moments, I was quite impressed by her personality and friendliness she had displayed with already intriguing conversation that ensued. The hostess appeared again advising us that the water temperature is 40*, at which time I turned to my beautiful lady and said “my lady is hot enough ” the water would be perfect.

Devils Playground is one of those playpens I really enjoy. With still some drinks in our hands we chatted a bit more and the intrigue of Brooklyn continued. Maybe it’s the gemini thing 😊…..

When we needed to get into our birthday suite, WOW WOW, her body is so damn sexy from head to toe and those mesmerizing eyes, they are stunning in that soul piercing way... I generally enjoy undressing the lady but for once I had to gaze.. Oh I did hint on a post on her wall that I enjoyed the rear view, well in person it is that sexy and enticing.

The time spent in the now hot jacuzzi, with Brooklyn enjoying the simplicity of our conversation and stimulation that unfolded. Looking deeply into her stary eyes, getting lost in them as well, the passion she has, had me totally rock on 😊. Her softs lips locked to mine almost most rhythmically to a similar tune playing inside our heads as we floated around in the jacuzzi in some ice skating sequence. A real spark ignited inside Brooklyn that kept me on edge the entire time. I did have a legs day workout earlier, but enjoyed this form of hydro therapy. Water does make one float so her height was not issue as I could see her eye to eye. I have no idea where the amount of energy I had just appeared inside of me, it definitely was this beautiful lady, wrapping herself around me. It was much more stimulating. We fooled around for quite sometime in the jacuzzi as we seemed to find common ground and kept each other well entertained. Brooklyn provided the type of GFE that I enjoy and even indulged me a bit. For the foot fetish guys, she has great feet to feast on 😊..I am also glad she did not have ticklish feet 😊 At this moment a thought passed my mind, that I so wished I had a can of “whipped cream” and strawberries, it would take fine dining to a new level. Her soft beautiful hands caressing me ever so again and again, just enticing and stimulating me all over. There was just no stopping.

One hour was definitely not enough time. Brooklyn seemed to also warm up to me and we had really got on like a house on fire. Her witty comments and personality are very intriguing.

If you are a gentleman and play within her boundaries you most definitely would enjoy her company and offerings.

I recall I mentioned that I would be “grinning”, after seeing Brooklyn and my hostess could definitely attest to this as I down my last drink making my way to the car.

An absolutely amazing start to my week.

Thank you, beautiful Brooklyn, :-x for being comfortable with me and also enjoying my company. You are gem of a lady. Return visit yeah most definitely, possibly to end of a great week, hope your schedule allows.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 3/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Brooklyn
Brooklyn - Re: Review - Brooklyn - Lynnwood/Wilgers Pretoria
Re: Review - Brooklyn - Lynnwood/Wilgers Pretoria
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-13 23:32:08

WOW @in69 this review is just too sweet, thank you so much for your kind words and witty jokes ! I really enjoyed our time together - a much needed hydrotherapy session was definitely it ! Can't wait to see you again :D <3
Gudlukn0027
Gudlukn0027 - Re: Review - Brooklyn - Lynnwood/Wilgers Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 7
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-15 14:00:25

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
Sheeew where to begin😋...brooklyn is that drop dead gorgeous, cute, hot girl next door that dreams are made of. Loved every second of my visit, from the hot tub to the bedroom she is just flawless all round.
Gorgeous face, banging body, lovely lips, beautiful smile Thanks for an amazing and unforgetable start to my day and weekend, see you soon🥰😘

Ratings:

Telephone Manner: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

* Until Gudlukn0027 built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
PHG733
PHG733 - Re: Review - Brooklyn - Lynnwood/Wilgers Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 51
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-17 21:40:44

Been going to HoE few times recently.
Reception and hostess are friendly and hospitalible.

Today was my first booking with this awesome lady. Brooklyn is a sight to behold. She's extremely pretty with a fantastic body. That smile is intoxicating and she has lots of energy.

Definitely one of cases where dynamite isn't in small packages.
The sensual is an experience in itself. Lots of fun and I enjoyed every bit of it.

First thanks to Steve for the recommendation.
Bigger thanks to Brooklyn for a session to remember and for accommodating me.
Will definitely be visiting her again.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Brooklyn
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-20 08:54:15

@Gudlukn0027 thank you so much for the review and sweet words ! Hopefully I'll see you again soon!
Brooklyn
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-20 08:58:17

wow ! Thank youu @PHG733 for your visit <3. And of course, we love a little bit of danger ;). Super excited to see you again !

<3
WhiskyandSoda
WhiskyandSoda - Re: Review - Brooklyn - Lynnwood/Wilgers Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2020-11-15 08:16:09

This girl is the perfect package.

Supermodel looks, great personality, very intelligent and a sense of humor that matches my own.

The hour we spent together was amazing in every aspect and I've already made another appointment for a much much longer session so that should tell you something.

Ratings:

Telephone Manner: 4/5
Privacy: 3/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

* Until WhiskyandSoda built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Brooklyn - Lynnwood/Wilgers Pretoria
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2021-02-07 15:44:16

This is my second review as I never saw the first review in this section. Seen her on the last Friday at HOE. This lady is an awesome girl. She is not only beautiful but also highly intelligent. The whole booking were so sensual and those long legs can drive any man up a wall. She have the ability to keep on for a long time that left me drained and tired but looking forward to a return visit. Brooklyn you're a real stunner.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

* Until Amoureux 1 built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
Trashy
Trashy - Re: Review - Brooklyn - Lynnwood/Wilgers Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 440
View Profile
Posted: 2021-02-24 21:30:34

It's a rare blessing when you meet someone who ticks all the boxes and more. Brooklyn is just an all round great person to be around. She turns any dull moment into fun, and surpasses all expectations that one has routinely come to expect. He caring nature goes beyond just physical. She the type of girl that you want to run away with, spend the rest of your life with and live happily ever after...well at least for the time you are in her presence. It's difficult to turn away and leave, and when you do, all you want is to turn back.

The one my dear friends is seriously addictive. When you find and gem, you want to hide her from the world, and probably why the top 10 score is low.

Brooklyn, thank you for making my night so special, you have definitely captured a peace of me, and left me with life long memories. You are incredible.

Ratings:

Privacy: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Brooklyn
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-02-27 08:37:24

@trashy ah thank you so much for your sweet & kind words !! The booking was so fun, hopefully your dear friend recovered from the addiction ;) even if he didn't he can come visit anytime !
Hope to see you guys very soon. Brooklyn xx

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.