Posts to Date: 21
View Profile
Posted: 2022-11-18 07:10:04

Name: Kassiopia

City: Johannesburg

Area: Fourways/Lonehill

Full Profile: [View Kassiopia's Full Profile]

Visited my girl this week...

Massage was on point as usual. Kassi gets into those knots like no-one else,using her elbows and knuckles to loosen up my aching muscles.

I sometimes get so fixated on the pretty face, perfect body, and cute feet that I forget that she's also an accomplished masseuse that knows exactly how to work each muscle group until you feel completely relaxed. Couple that to a sensual experience that's second to none and you have an amazing package.

I left feeling revitalized and spent at the same time. Not an easy feat to accomplish.

Thx cutie, every moment with you is relished...

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Kassiopia
Kassiopia - Re: Review - Kassiopia - Fourways/Lonehill Johannesburg
Re: Review - Kassiopia - Fourways/Lonehill Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 56
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-11-19 14:31:57

On 2022-11-18 07:10:04 spliffstarr said:
Name: Kassiopia

Full Profile: [View Kassiopia's Full Profile]

Visited my girl this week...

Massage was on point as usual. Kassi gets into those knots like no-one else,using her elbows and knuckles to loosen up my aching muscles.

I sometimes get so fixated on the pretty face, perfect body, and cute feet that I forget that she's also an accomplished masseuse that knows exactly how to work each muscle group until you feel completely relaxed. Couple that to a sensual experience that's second to none and you have an amazing package.

I left feeling revitalized and spent at the same time. Not an easy feat to accomplish.

Thx cutie, every moment with you is relished...

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Thank you so much Mr Sexybutt, I am so extremely grateful for your review.... seeing you is always so much fun and memorable...the compliments are so sweet of you to say and then the amazing connection and transcendent experience that we have every time you come around makes my day.

Thanking you,
With warmest regards, from as you say;your girl:
KASSI XOXO See You Soon (^_~)
KIng_DIngaling
KIng_DIngaling - Re: Review - Spencer- Kassiopia - Fourways/Lonehill Johannesburg
Re: Review - Spencer- Kassiopia - Fourways/Lonehill Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 220
View Profile
Posted: 2023-01-23 10:54:40

Name: Spencer- Kassiopia

Full Profile: [View Spencer- Kassiopia's Full Profile]

I saw this lady last week and I still have a huge grin on my face...she is sweet and punny and can hold a conversation really well. Booking was done via whatsapp and directions to her place in Lonehill was easy to understand. Booked for 90 mins and the time flew by...we had so much fun together and there was definite palpable chemistry. a return is definitely in order

Thank you Ma'am for an amazing session

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Teletubby
Teletubby - Re: Review - Kassiopia - Fourways/Lonehill Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 260
View Profile
Posted: 2023-05-12 09:49:32

This lady looks great, but trying to get information about her rates and services is like trying to extract the nuclear codes from a KGB operative.

I appreciate the "I won't answer when I'm busy" (good, I don't want my sessions interrupted either) but over the course of a week and a half I've sent about 7 or 8 messages, politely enquiring about rates and services. Somewhere in the middle I got a response that said "Hi" then three more days of radio-silence and then this morning one that said "Hey". What am I supposed to do with that? Does that mean "please call now"?
Dudelove85
Dudelove85 - Re: Review - Kassiopia - Fourways/Lonehill Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 112
View Profile
Posted: 2023-05-15 08:13:42

Also got the same problem. Pity, cause she looks amazing.
spliffstarr
spliffstarr - Re: Review - Spencer- Kassiopia - Fourways/Lonehill Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 22
View Profile
Posted: 2023-05-21 09:10:32

Not many women look better than their photos in real life. Kass is one of those that does. Arguably the hottest on esa with one of the most perfect bodies I've encountered...esp those feet ;)...and those eyes...

Spent some quality time with her recently, and all I can say is "wow"...talk about a massage...

Miss you already girl...

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Spencer- Kassiopia
Spencer- Kassiopia - Re: Review - Kassiopia - Fourways/Lonehill Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 71
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-05-21 18:26:57

Heyy @spliffstarr,

Glad you enjoyed our time together Mr. Sexybutt!

You are always welcome, I am so spoiled by you. I appreciate you!
Me and my cute little feet thank you so much for the wonderful compliments, I will see you soon and look forward spending more time together having some fun next week;3
Thanks for giving me the "5+" and leaving such a beautiful review..
You gave me such a lovely surprise today, your gift has made my day.

Have an amazing evening,
~Spencer-Kassiopia xoxo.

*[aka, your favorite "cutie with a sexy booty" ~Kass <3(^.~)/]
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Spencer- Kassiopia - Fourways/Lonehill Johannesburg
Less than 10 posts
Posted: 2023-07-30 07:43:48

The most singularly beautiful woman that has ever graced this planet. She is absolutely divine; incredibly sensual and fun to be with. Excellent massage and such a wickedly gorgeous human being to spend time with.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Spencer- Kassiopia
Spencer- Kassiopia - Re: Review - Kassiopia - Fourways/Lonehill Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 76
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-11-02 17:44:15

On 2023-05-12 09:49:32 Teletubby said:
This lady looks great, but trying to get information about her rates and services is like trying to extract the nuclear codes from a KGB operative.

I appreciate the "I won't answer when I'm busy" (good, I don't want my sessions interrupted either) but over the course of a week and a half I've sent about 7 or 8 messages, politely enquiring about rates and services. Somewhere in the middle I got a response that said "Hi" then three more days of radio-silence and then this morning one that said "Hey". What am I supposed to do with that? Does that mean "please call now"?

Hello

I didn't get to see this earlier. I take note of the issue and I am working on a solution, thank you for brining it to my attention. I will set up a schedule to respond or answer. Please be patient as I do have 300+ messages and get fully booked 3 to 6 days in advance. I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused.

Since I work privately and do fps game streams, it becomes a bit too much for me to get to everyone. I can't always answer calls because I am not always alone or available to discuss things when around irl people either. IF you have a solution please advise me on what you would appreciate and what would not make you feel this way. I am open to suggestions
Teletubby
Teletubby - Re: Review - Kassiopia - Fourways/Lonehill Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 300
View Profile
Posted: 2023-11-08 16:19:06

On 2023-11-02 17:44:15 Spencer- Kassiopia said:
On 2023-05-12 09:49:32 Teletubby said: This lady looks great, but trying to get information about her rates and services is like trying to extract the nuclear codes from a KGB operative.

Hello

I didn't get to see this earlier. I take note of the issue and I am working on a solution, thank you for brining it to my attention. I will set up a schedule to respond or answer. Please be patient as I do have 300+ messages and get fully booked 3 to 6 days in advance. I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused.

Since I work privately and do fps game streams, it becomes a bit too much for me to get to everyone. I can't always answer calls because I am not always alone or available to discuss things when around irl people either. IF you have a solution please advise me on what you would appreciate and what would not make you feel this way. I am open to suggestions

Hi

Thanks for the response. Sorry for the slow reply - I'm not on the site much these days.

So I understand that you are busy. And I fully support not interrupting bookings - I don't want my bookings interrupted by calls/messages either, but my complaint wasn't that I couldn't get an immediate response, it was that when I did get a response it was just "hi" and didn't give me any of the info I need to make a decision.

What I would suggest is what a lot of girls seem to do is have a standard message that they just copy and paste in response to enquiries . Something like "Hi thanks for your enquiry. I provide XYZ services, and my rates are ABC. Hope to hear from you soon" or something like that. Then you just paste it in, quick and easy. Then you can respond directly to follow up questions.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.