[deleted] - Review - Lorna - Centurion Pretoria
Review - Lorna - Centurion Pretoria
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2020-09-28 15:59:33

Name: Lorna

City: Pretoria

Area: Centurion

Full Profile: [View Lorna's Full Profile]

What an amazing woman! When I arrived at her place she greeted me in a very tiny negligee, and welcomed me in with a glass of champagne. We chatted for a few minutes before things got underway. She was charming and intelligent, and the welcome got me in a great mood for what followed. I won't go into a lot of details, but i can say she is attentive and skilled in the erotic arts, and she very part of her body is tight and in perfect condition.She has beautiful skin, a pretty face and gorgeous full lips. I will see her as often as I can from now on.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 4/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? No

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

El Presidente
El Presidente - Re: Review - Lorna - Centurion Pretoria
Re: Review - Lorna - Centurion Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 21
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-20 15:29:12

Sounds like a carer.. will have to make plan. That's my kinda attitude from a lady.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.